What's new

India stands with Isreal

lolz no land is given to them ... plus can you tell us how many Isareli people died since this conflict start? and how many Palestine peoples died so farr? do you even know how many kids and women they blow up ?? you are justifying their brutality .. any human can not do that ..

NO Bro............................... it's not matter, how many people killed after conflict?

Question is why hamas launch rockets on Israel?

Yes, I am against if Israel killing innocent people and should they don't do this.

By the way, is there other option for Israel? if, someone launching rockets on him?

well India always keep away from Israeli politics and always shows their favour to Palestine's ..even the Last Poll in UN is the example

but Israel never sanctioned India ..even they pressed the Americans to ease the Sanctions when we tested our thermo nuke device

hope you cleared
We should have abstained..no need for us to get into this conflict,that too against a partner nation.

NO Bro............................... it's not matter, how many people killed after conflict?

Question is why hamas launch rockets on Israel?

Yes, I am against if Israel killing innocent people and should they don't do this.

By the way, is there other option for Israel? if, someone launching rockets on him?

yes , they have ... they can give time to civilians to leave area .. and keep an eye on hamas .. than launch a ground op ...
this is same thing we are doing NW

Question: Which country has pledged its soil, people in slavery and undying political support to the terrorist state of Israel?

Answer: India.

where are the Arabs ??

You really are shameless liar. I can't even begin to fathom the kind of deceit and shrewdness that dwells in you.

Your original comment make it seems like Pakistan army invaded Palestine and killed as many as 25,000 people. Are you crazy, man, or just stupid? And as a source you post a blog entry of someone about a general who served in the Jordinan army before his PA tenure.

I can't even comment properly on your ill mannered, propaganda creating posts. You have shown here you are with Israel, stick with your decision, however immoral it may be. Don't create lies and propaganda about Pakistan to justify your immorality.

Gandhi would hang his head in shame seeing his children defending a tyrant because of a handful of weapons the tyrant provides to his country.
Those handful of weapons were provided to defend our country against pakistani invasion in kargil and other times, so yeah it is totally justified, Only if you had not invaded our territory you would not have pushed India and Israel relations closer directly.
Not many takers for Gandhi or his non-violence nowadays, gone are those days, Younger generation doesnt have the burden older generation carried about non-violence and gandhi principles,They are aggressive and they wont hesitate to hit first.

@T-Rex

STOP USING BOLD FONT WITH RED COLOR. YOU'VE ALREADY BEEN WARNED. YOU WILL RECEIVE A BAN IF YOU CONTINUE DOING SO.

EVERYONE! KEEP YOUR DISCUSSIONS CIVIL. I'VE WARNED TWO MEMBERS SO FAR RESULTING IN ONE BAN.

KEEP IT CLEAN.

I am sure you meant Gandhi....Mahatma gandhi. :)
Ghandi or Feroze Ghandi is Rahul Gandhi's grand dad who changed his name to Gandhi after his dad in law, Mr.Nehru forced him.

Yes India always supported Palestine for humanitarian reasons. Not so long back India was very vocal about Israeli atrocities.Then Israel started supplying us the arms to fight against Pakistan and India decided to seal its mouth.So you see Pakistan is the reason behind all this (Kidding!! :D)

India has to balance its relations with 2 of its friends who are each other's foes.I heard India has recently voted for an investigation against Israel during UN meet.
And guess what? this wont hurt India's relationship with Israel at all.
Indian-Israeli relationship is pretty much under wraps...."pardeh ke peche" should be apt here.
yes i meant Gandhi not Ghandi lol...misspelled it!

Gandhi Supported Khilafat Movement as well... Who cares what gandhi view was.. This is 2014, If Arabs will help us in defeating Pakistan and regain our lands (Karachi, FATA, Punjab, Sindh) . We will help Arab..
nobody asked you for your opinion,atleast not me so keep it to yourself!:wacko:

Irony Isn't it?? We Indian's and pakistanis are fighting over Israel and Palestine and look at the above posters from Israel.. They seem to be living in a totally different land altogether.. @Natan and @dani958 guys keep it up.. Cool attitude by the way..:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom