What's new

India spanks USA over diplomat arrest issue !

It's funny to see a Pakistani, a Chinese and a couple of Bangladeshi's here jumping up and down.

There's no spanking, slapping or any other physical activity - it's a diplomatic spat between two countries.

Only the Indian fanboys are being delusional here. Lets run by this again, U.S strip searches Indian Deputy Consulate chief for NY.

I have no idea if she got a spanking by the U.S Marshalls or not, can anybody confirm that ?

Only the Indian fanboys are being delusional here. Lets run by this again, U.S strip searches Indian Deputy Consulate chief for NY.

I have no idea if she got a spanking by the U.S Marshalls or not, can anybody confirm that ?

Of course you have no idea - because it's beyond your comprehension - the diplomatic spat happened because of the way the arrest was made and the whole affair was conducted.

Now carry on, as I said I found it funny.

well, they are the premier world power and they feel India(or for that matter many other countries) as nothing. expect more humiliations until a aggressive leadership comes into power in India. USA can destroy any nation in this world as of now. the high headness will not die anytime soon.
\\ot: while, what I amazes me was some of the USA based NRIs are justifying the arrest. they feel USA's laws are valid universally. they feel by humiliating Indian consular employee, they are teaching "Indians" a lesson(while they are still of Indian heritage). the way some of them feels is as if they are white masters speaking angreiz wearing blue topi ruling us Indians. thy hypocrisy!

And you enjoy seeing such **** for your nationalistic chauvinism

What watching **** have to do with Indian diplomat being stripped search while being booked in jail? this is normal procedure by prison policy.

well, they are the premier world power and they feel India(or for that matter many other countries) as nothing. expect more humiliations until a aggressive leadership comes into power in India. USA can destroy any nation in this world as of now. the high headness will not die anytime soon.
\\ot: while, what I amazes me was some of the USA based NRIs are justifying the arrest. they feel USA's laws are valid universally. they feel by humiliating Indian consular employee, they are teaching "Indians" a lesson(while they are still of Indian heritage). the way some of them feels is as if they are white masters speaking angreiz wearing blue topi ruling us Indians. thy hypocrisy!

In US, everyone need to abide to the US rule and law, all public agency have their own policy and protocol for the agency to conduct themselves within a proper of the law required.

This isn't a case US try to humiliate India diplomat. India government and media blow this case out of proportion.

In US, everyone need to abide to the US rule and law, all public agency have their own policy and protocol for the agency to conduct themselves within a proper of the law required.

This isn't a case US try to humiliate India diplomat. India government and media blow this case out of proportion.

Well ,we cant see any friends from US until 2005.Before 2000 they try to sanctioned us.But we dont f*** care.After 2 years they voluntarily withdraw sanctions against India.You must know the same US who are now to trying befriend with India ,is act against India in 1971.We suffered sanctions in space,nuclear and all other advance technological field.But no one cant deter us from arising..Now their eyes is in India market and huge technically qualified human resources .So they are coming to us with generous nuclear deal ,and we are not beg to them for that.If they again try intimidate us,we can ignore them,we dont need them for our future.We can move towards without relationship with US.

i hope the spanking dont turn on the US ... some girls arent just into spanking ...
i hope all this steps get good results for india .. Americans are arrogant ...

Someone in indian establishment must be sleeping holding those concrete blocks india removed. In absence of US silence to indian tamper tantrum, what will india be doing next?

Throw more tamper tantrum.

This lady do not have diplomatic immunity, but consulate immunity.

These are just bunch of typical BS for public consumption during election time, so congress can act tough. Why not indians and indian company announce they will not go to US or do business with US?
Lets see if this is for real.

On the other side, US can take any number of action and india will be looking for escape. Reducing H1B visa from india to 0, would be good starting point.

Lets see how it plays out

Let them so, it... Maa Chud Jayegi .. If they stop our Jobs, we will stop there company.. Its Mutual Business , they sell there product, we sell our skills.

If they stop our skills, we stop there product. lets see if America can afford the loss of world largest consumer..

US has X number of alternative to india and there are many other places US can hire from. Don't flatter yourself. Besides, US needs it own people to be hired over lowly paid and fake skilled indian workers. There are N number cases where indian H1B workers paid lower than stated salary and came with fake document and skill set. So, you may want to cut amount you shoot from hip. Trade, political and any other types of relation make up level of diplomatic relation between two countries, specially in contemporary world. And to expose your utter BS I would recall how india used oil supply to Bhutan to interfere and install a puppet regime. This time india got the stick for a change. Fact is, indians are doing tamper tantrum and chest thumping when they have nothing REAL that they can do. Good luck and make sure you guys jump enough for show to be entertaining.

And very next day, Coca-Cola, Pepsico, Ford and 1000 of other American companies will kick out of India... People think that Americans are doing favor by hiring Indians.

No Chest thumping , We have revoked many diplomatic authority of American diplomats, Barricades are removed. America beg us to safeguard there employees.

This time we are saying "enough is enough", we are not Pakistan where you get away with Raymond Davis..

Here is a common American view from a comment on an AP article.

Indian official: Diplomat's arrest in NYC barbaric - Yahoo News

Good - I'm glad to hear this. Indian nationals can very sneaky and snotty. Their country is run on a caste system and when you have to deal with someone who thinks they are a member of the top caste, they let you know it. She got treated like the common criminal that she is. Entirely appropriate.

Back
Top Bottom