What's new

India spanks USA over diplomat arrest issue !

Nah no more squishes were gonna be a new IRAN! if that helps mate?

Please man, stop the nonsense! You guys gave in when "Big Brother" US threatened you with sanctions for buying oil from Iran.

Personally, I think our politicians (in India & Pakistan) are are way too corrupt to have any back-bone to stand up to "Big Brother"

You really think any of these politicians are infuriated over a female diplomat being mistreated in such a horrible way? This is all election drama mere bhai!

The U.S.A is the second most powerful entity in the known Universe after God almighty. So that kind of power can get to......
TIT FOR TAT! as he said!,Regarding oThers, they wont be passed EVER!

Uh oh, they might nuke us!! I kid, I kid my Indian pals :cheesy:
Yeah just nuke us and we are waiting for your nuke,Thank you! :D

TIT FOR TAT! as he said!,Regarding oThers, they wont be passed EVER!

Yeah just nuke us and we are waiting for your nuke,Thank you! :D
Do that and nobody remains on earth!Thank you!

Why there Kal-el ain't you SUPERMAN born?
KAL-EL---Uh oh, they might nuke us!! I kid, I kid my Indian buddies :cheesy:
You think its funny?

Last edited:
The problem with u all is that you dont understand yankee tricks.... How to counter tamassic yankees? Simple.... By meditation. Why did yankeestan tried to insult india? Answer.... Due to afghanistan rejection. America requested india to make sure afghanistan let yankee idi0tic solders stay in afghanistan.... Afghan president rejected that. So yankeestan thought india didnt try hard enough.... So? They insulted india. Just go into zero field of universe by meditation. You will find any answer u want....

Here's what Americans are saying about "Shining India"
upload_2013-12-17_19-29-58.png

The problem with u all is that you dont understand yankee tricks.... How to counter tamassic yankees? Simple.... By meditation. Why did yankeestan tried to insult india? Answer.... Due to afghanistan rejection. America requested india to make sure afghanistan let yankee idi0tic solders stay in afghanistan.... Afghan president rejected that. So yankeestan thought india didnt try hard enough.... So? They insulted india. Just go into zero field of universe by meditation. You will find any answer u want....

That was the best delivery ever !! ISRO the mailman ( like Karl Melone )

Universe has no zero field anywhere, maybe the zeros are everywhere, or perhaps I have no idea what I am talking about !!!

Please man, stop the nonsense! You guys gave in when "Big Brother" US threatened you with sanctions for buying oil from Iran.

Personally, I think our politicians (in India & Pakistan) are are way too corrupt to have any back-bone to stand up to "Big Brother"

You really think any of these politicians are infuriated over a female diplomat being mistreated in such a horrible way? This is all election drama mere bhai!
lol,India continously increased imports oil from Iran during sanctions,atleast talk with facts....

they employ Indians and Chinese because they don't have enough skilled people in their own country to employ

H1B visa allow US company to hire Indian with slave wage.

Indian agreed to the slave wage therefore US company imported Indian to the US to work.

You take care of your pole vaulting lungi brigade in Bangladesh who is at the mercy of US / European garment orders

That over the top indian rant is just hilarious. :omghaha::omghaha: US must be thinking why didn't we lock up few more ?

Back
Top Bottom