What's new

India spanks USA over diplomat arrest issue !

Thats what those countries do who are on payroll of America. We Indians do business with America doesnt mean we are owned. Its a give and take relationship. And America dont allow Indians coz they have opened a charity. They find Indians deserving and thats why we are there as Engineers, Doctors, Managers. So cut the bullshit of not doing business and all. Dimplomatic and Trade issues ought to be kept different and to understand you need to come out of Taxi driving slave mentality. It wud be natural for you that since America provides good wages as compared to subcontinent, they can do whatever they want. Sorry bro, we Indians refuse to take it and you have all the right to cry bout it. What is wrong shud be called wrong.

I dont wanna get into whether the issues was orchestrated or a goof up by US marshals in not knowing the rules followed for Diplomats but what matters to us is USA has officially stood for its deeds. It means, they affirm what was done is absolutely justified and thats where Indians got their protest. Period.
MAHATMA GANDHI TAUGHT US ABOUT SELF RESPECT, WHEN HE DISCARDED WESTERN CLOTHING AND STUCK TO KHADI(COTTON) DRESSES SPUN BY ONES OWN HAND!
THAT IS OUR SELF RESPECT AND THAT INCLUDES PAKISTANIS ,BANGLADESHIS AND ETC.

I have the unfortunate experience of living in the USA during 90s for my Masters Degree(they were not my first choice) but anyways, I'm also someone who has travelled and lived in many countries around the world.. But OMG talk about \Americans, I can just describe them in only one word"" SYCHOPATHS"" they are a nation that have too many self delusions about them, one of them is that They are Gods gift to man kind !!!

MAHATMA GANDHI TAUGHT US ABOUT SELF RESPECT, WHEN HE DISCARDED WESTERN CLOTHING AND STUCK TO KHADI(COTTON) DRESSES SPUN BY ONES OWN HAND!
THAT IS OUR SELF RESPECT AND THAT INCLUDES PAKISTANIS ,BANGLADESHIS AND ETC.
You don't wear pants? Fag!

I have the unfortunate experience of living in the USA during 90s for my Masters Degree(they were not my first choice) but anyways, I'm also someone who has travelled and lived in many countries around the world.. But OMG talk about \Americans, I can just describe them in only one word"" SYCHOPATHS"" they are a nation that have too many self delusions about them, one of them is that They are Gods gift to man kind !!!
Let me guess....your first choice was Karachi Goat-Tech

Normally it is BJP who protests BJP OR Congress, i see them coming together today , To support a National Ideal!Self Respect, Our Nation was formed on that basis! So

Nah, infact we wear kurtis and Lungis !Btw, what is a fag? since you said it please describe the meaning to us illitelrate yindoos! Juice!

Explain in FAG! WHAT IS PANTS you MOFO!

Normally it is BJP who protests BJP OR Congress, i see them coming together today , To support a National Ideal!Self Respect, Our Nation was formed on that basis! So

Nah, infact we wear kurtis and Lungis !Btw, what is a fag? since you said it please describe the meaning to us illitelrate yindoos! Juice!

Explain in FAG! WHAT IS PANTS!
Lol...I was joking you much. I assume you're joking too?

Well, in case you weren't....pants are what hoooomans wear....

Lol...I was joking you much. I assume you're joking too?

Well, in case you weren't....pants are what hoooomans wear....
Ain't that right? when it get's on your arse it's joking, but others its showing off your bully and aggression isn't it!

These are just bunch of typical BS for public consumption during election time, so congress can act tough. Why not indians and indian company announce they will not go to US or do business with US?
Lets see if this is for real.

On the other side, US can take any number of action and india will be looking for escape. Reducing H1B visa from india to 0, would be good starting point.

Lets see how it plays out

Indian government just want to play up to the India mass and retaliate with remove barricade to protect the US diplomat from violent attack on the US embassy. Hope the Indian not escalate their tantrum into a violent one by protest and attack the US embassy. Escalate the tension will only end up India losing ground on US and India bilateral relation. You don't break up relationship just to protect a criminal from humiliated himself in foreign land.

Ain't that right? when it get's on your arse it's joking, but others its showing off your bully and aggression isn't it!
I'm also going to assume you aren't a native speaker....could you re-word this, so it makes sense?

Indian government just want to play up to the India mass and retaliate with remove barricade to protect the US diplomat from violent attack on the US embassy. Hope the Indian not escalate their tantrum into a violent one by protest and attack the US embassy. Escalate the tension will only end up India losing ground on US and India bilateral relation. You don't break up relationship just to protect a criminal from humiliated himself in foreign land.
Do you think we care?
How many go to USA? We are a BILLION PLUS! We are not flooding USA!
How many did go to usa?,What is ESCALATE TENSION? What are you gonna do next? do what to INDIA?
I AM WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY!

I'm also going to assume you aren't a native speaker....could you re-word this, so it makes sense?
Sulliga, Maake lode,emi anukunnavau ra lanja kodaka mammalini? Is that enough of my native speaker or you want more?

Do you think we care?
How many go to USA? We are a BILLION PLUS! We are not flooding USA!
How many did go to usa?,What is ESCALATE TENSION? What are you gonna do next? do what to INDIA?
I AM WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY!

Sulliga, Maake lode,emi anukunnavau ra lanja kodaka mammalini? Is that enough of my native speaker or you want more?

India isn't important for US to retaliate, US law enforcement carry out their duty to enforce US law. India took exception to the process of US law enforcement arrest India diplomat whom violated US law and commit visa fraud.

India isn't important for US to retaliate, US law enforcement carry out their duty to enforce US law. India took exception to the process of US law enforcement arrest India diplomat whom violated US law and commit visa fraud.
Right! Accordingly GAY AND LGBT ARE PUNISHABLE BY LAW!WE SHOULD ARREST THOSE COMPANIONS OF GAY AMBASSADOR!

We got another since American Embassy is USA soil! ARE they paying the same wages to Indians Employed by USA consulate on par with USA STANDARDS?Wait for our review of employees salaries and etc.

US has X number of alternative to india and there are many other places US can hire from. Don't flatter yourself. Besides, US needs it own people to be hired over lowly paid and fake skilled indian workers. There are N number cases where indian H1B workers paid lower than stated salary and came with fake document and skill set. So, you may want to cut amount you shoot from hip. Trade, political and any other types of relation make up level of diplomatic relation between two countries, specially in contemporary world. And to expose your utter BS I would recall how india used oil supply to Bhutan to interfere and install a puppet regime. This time india got the stick for a change. Fact is, indians are doing tamper tantrum and chest thumping when they have nothing REAL that they can do. Good luck and make sure you guys jump enough for show to be entertaining.

You take care of your pole vaulting lungi brigade in Bangladesh who is at the mercy of US / European garment orders - with repeat fires and safety norms being bungled in your garment factories by your Bungledeshis! Your garment industry is the top dollar revenue earner for Bangladesh but your banking industry corruption is widely known ! Documentary credits issued by Bangladeshi banks are never honored by the officers of the same banks. It takes an agent (DALAAL) in Bangladesh to pay some sweetening fees to bank officials to have Documentary Credits accepted and paid. Acceptances for bills of trade which should come within 15 days of shipments - usually take 2 - 3 months ! Payments for goods sold to Bangladesh take anywhere more than 5-6 months! Pathetic ! I have dealt with your kinds and sad to say, all the money earned through this industry is just going nowhere in terms of infrastructure improvement.

yes it would have been we have many excellent Goat tech in Karachi !! Lot better than your Over selling Pathetic dollar hungry 3rd rated no good Tech's !!!

I want to know How far does USA want's to drag this thing? They should know the implications!

Removing security barrier, that is nothing but indian tamper tantrum. Why not indians and indian company announce they will not go to US or do business with US? That will be the spank.

It is a calibrated response.Diplomacy must work like that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom