What's new

India spanks USA over diplomat arrest issue !

I want to know How far does USA want's to drag this thing? They should know the implications!

US already arrested the India diplomat for violating US law, US government don't need to investigate further into the criminal case against India diplomat, US district court take up the case, India diplomat need to defense herself in the court of law.

India is in "war" mode or acting out that way. So why indians and indian companies feel so strongly for "diplomat" who ran slave business, are not announcing they will not go to US?

That is where "hypocrisy" or "limitation" whatever you call it are exposed. If US choose to take next step of retaliation, india will be running for escape. Or if you think otherwise, let us know what would india do to counter potential retaliatory action from US?

Actually I think you dont know nothing about Diplomacy.China and US are rival ,but they are also biggest trade partners.

Though what happened to the diplomat is totally uncalled for, I bet our Indian friends would be cheering and would have sided with the US had this happened to a Pakistani diplomat

Right! Accordingly GAY AND LGBT ARE PUNISHABLE BY LAW!WE SHOULD ARREST THOSE COMPANIONS OF GAY AMBASSADOR!

We got another since American Embassy is USA soil! ARE they paying the same wages to Indians Employed by USA consulate on par with USA STANDARDS?Wait for our review of employees salaries and etc.
Lol....go ahead...I'm sure we pay the embassy workers far more than the cup full of rice they would get at any other job in India....

It is a calibrated response.Diplomacy must work like that.
Maybe we will do next thing.
We got youngsters here,we need to utilize their poten
-tial,Some NATIONS give mechanics,
some give Chemistry
But we give them all, in one.They will have have reluctance for few centuries, but eventually they will
agree and adopt it!

Though what happened to the diplomat is totally uncalled for, I bet our Indian friends would be cheering and would have sided with the US had this happened to a Pakistani diplomat

We never do that... No Ego at this kinda situation.... we hope strong stand from Pakistan side... and don't troll here..

Lol....go ahead...I'm sure we pay the embassy workers far more than the cup full of rice they would get at any other job in India....
Aint that right, your cup of rice won't be sufficient here,
Your thinking and saying goes to say, you mean you somehow gave us food to eat dont you?
IT also means USA feeds INDIA RIGHT?

We never do that... No Ego at this kinda situation.... we hope strong stand from Pakistan side... and don't troll here..

If I were trolling I would have 100% sided with the US, but clearly the US is being the "US" and mistreated your woman and all you guys can do is talking about "spanking" the US on a Pakistani forum.

Your female diplomat already got the "spanking" in the form of a strip search, but we know "Shining India" will retaliate hard with strong words for election consumption.

India never side with Pakistan on anything. They cheered for US government used heavy hand tactic to help US diplomat who was accused of accident killed 2 Pakistan by not facing criminal charge in Pakistan court of law. US government paid 2 millions dollars to the victim family as a compensation and Pakistan still depend on US for billions dollars in foreign aid.

US had the power of persuasion and US had all the power to change the status quote if the US government decide to, India on the other hand lacking the power to hold US hostage and forcefully demand US government to kow tow to India demand.

If I were trolling I would have 100% sided with the US, but clearly the US is being the "US" and mistreated your woman and all you guys can do is talking about "spanking" the US on a Pakistani forum.

Your female diplomat already got the "spanking" in the form of a strip search, but we know "Shining India" will retaliate hard with strong words for election consumption.
Nope this won't be that come 2014 elections!

Why not let her continue slave trading like they do in India, right?

nope. check this out... arrogant americans are on the runnnnnnnnnnn.....

haha... the above tweet.

US will be on its knees.
I have the unfortunate experience of living in the USA during 90s for my Masters Degree(they were not my first choice) but anyways, I'm also someone who has travelled and lived in many countries around the world.. But OMG talk about \Americans, I can just describe them in only one word"" SYCHOPATHS"" they are a nation that have too many self delusions about them, one of them is that They are Gods gift to man kind !!!

The U.S.A is the second most powerful entity in the known Universe after God almighty. So that kind of power can get to......

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom