What's new

India shot down its own helicopter while trying to target Pakistani jets, killing 7 – report

How you can blame it Russia today not pak media

It's india times and Russia Today lol. Posted both articles and links...
But every one including their own airforce, if they accept their own incompetency, the indian trolls on the internet will still manage to cling to some excuse for a denial.

The next thing is the indian air force is inventing conspiracy theories...

So what? I didn't name pak na

Yeah but you invented a conspiracy theory while in denial of substantial evidence and facts?

The article clearly say the missile defence wa activated after Pakistani jets intruded into the indian airspace, and the missile system could have mistaken the helicopter for a low flying drone coming from Pakistan.

it's better to read and think some times before releasing the denial thingy straight away...

Lacking on brains or just too delusional to accept reality?
Any one who does't accept the same delusional stuff on blind faith has to be a conspiracy theorist? I'm sure these reporters know more than you where the missile came from and what range the helicopter was hit at? Or you will just make up things out of nowhere to stick to your zone of denial?

Do you know of the exact location the missile was fired from? And what place it hit the helicopter? And how long it took the helicopter to go down, knowing its an MI-17 and they are built for durability and to take some abuse?

I would prefer some one countering the facts with some logical fact. Not an illogical narrative to satisfy ones delusional mind.

Its quoting your own airforce sources ffs and they might go for a court martial if some one found culprit and here is an internet warrior trying to invent excuses...
There are two possible options
1. The Sam system could be placed in a place where it's between the paf jets and the Indian helicopter

2. It could have been placed away from border, so the helicopter is in between paf jets and Sam system..

Scenario 3 is not there because India can't field it's Sam in Pakistan territory..

In scenario 1- if Sam is in between paf jets to West and military helicopter in right it makes no sense to me that it fired towards east

In scenario 2 - the distance is too far for Sam to take down a paf jets...

Yeah but you invented a conspiracy theory while in denial of substantial evidence and facts?

The article clearly say the missile defence wa activated after Pakistani jets intruded into the indian airspace, and the missile system could have mistaken the helicopter for a low flying drone coming from Pakistan.

it's better to read and think some times before releasing the denial thingy straight away...

What substantial evidence do you have dear

There are two possible options
1. The Sam system could be placed in a place where it's between the paf jets and the Indian helicopter

2. It could have been placed away from border, so the helicopter is in between paf jets and Sam system..

Scenario 3 is not there because India can't field it's Sam in Pakistan territory..

In scenario 1- if Sam is in between paf jets to West and military helicopter in right it makes no sense to me that it fired towards east

In scenario 2 - the distance is too far for Sam to take down a paf jets...

Oh bhai.
Forget Pakistani jets.
Look at like this for a second.

The missile system is activated because hostile jets have intruded, regardless of where it is stationed.
The helicopter happens to be in the proximity and gets mistaken for a Pakistani drone and gets shot down.

Makes sense?

That's what the articles are saying if you had cared to read and understand...

The maximum range of Spyder system is 50 kms at best while the military helicopter had an accident even at farther distance from pakistani aircraft....

Conspiracy theory at best but poorly framed

Oh boy, these bharti clowns live in a fantasy land of their own making for sure. Watch him change his tune if IAF ever releases the report to public or may be not. I basically have really low expectations of such bhartis.

Oh bhai.
Forget Pakistani jets.
Look at like this for a second.

The missile system is activated because hostile jets have intruded, regardless of where it is stationed.
The helicopter happens to be in the proximity and gets mistaken for a Pakistani drone and gets shot down.

Makes sense?

Possible..

So, it's based on assumption that there is a Sam and based on doubt that the helicopter is pakistani system has shot it down..

My question is why only in bugdam?

Oh boy, these bharti clowns live in a fantasy land of their own making for sure. Watch him change his tune if IAF ever releases the report to public or may be not. I basically have really low expectations of such bhartis.
:hitwall:

Possible..

So, it's based on assumption that there is a Sam and based on doubt that the helicopter is pakistani system has shot it down..

Because that was the area closer to the breach of airspace? Because maybe that was the only chopper with malfunctioning friend and foe ID. Maybe the person sitting on the missile was drunk or Masturbating, and Oops? Maybe no one expecting 25 Pakistani Jets to intrude deep into indian airspace and every one panicked and shit happened?

So many variables.

But tell me what's the likelihood of a chopper, that too an MI-17, the endurance beast, going down at the exact time the Pakistani air force intruded indian air space with a malfunction?

I am actually not surprised to see the biased posts but what surprises me is the absolute lack of common sense while posting

Any Sam will make a huge sound and trail which can't be missed by surrounding people and can be seen from far places...

Because that was the area closer to the breach of airspace? Because maybe that was the only chopper with malfunctioning friend and foe ID. Maybe the person sitting on the missile was drunk or Masturbating, and Oops? Maybe no one expecting 25 Pakistani Jets to intrude deep into indian airspace and every one panicked and shit happened?

So many variables.

But tell me what's the likelihood of a chopper, that too an MI-17, the endurance beast, going down at the exact time the Pakistani air force intruded indian air space with a malfunction?
How close was the area to breach of airspace according to you??

Add one more may be - may be there is no sam in that area

Possible..

:hitwall:

I am actually not surprised to see the biased posts but what surprises me is the absolute lack of common sense while posting

Any Sam will make a huge sound and trail which can't be missed by surrounding people and can be seen from far places...

Blab Blab Blab Technical Failure more blab blab blab

I'm actually wondering on your skills for comprehension and reasoning? Did you even read the articles?
The goddamn locals reported hearing huge bang before the chopper came down.
The missile wa effin fired right before the chopper came down.
The "indian effin air force" is investigating and going for a court martial if its some ones negligence. What else? Should they called vishnu or brahma to present themselves in front of you and explain the logic here?

And once again, its your media referring to your own air force sources. Now what else are they supposed to convince your delusional brains to come out of bollywood fantasies and live and face reality for a bit?

Blab Blab Blab Technical Failure more blab blab blab

No wonder Eduard Khil knew exactly who his song was targeted at when he was recording this.
Well played indians...

PAF rattled cowards so hard that they started shooting their own assets :lol:

Btw, PAF said it on the VERY first day that helicopter was shot down by indians themselves by mistake. And now it’s proving to be correct.

In that case, PAF wasn’t only bombing indian military targets, shooting down indian jets, but it was also tracking ALL enemy air defence assets in Kashmir in real time :azn:

@kris your misery is fun to watch.

Defeated, humiliated, and mocked by Pakistan military, and this time even the world is laughing at india :lol:

I'm actually wondering on your skills for comprehension and reasoning? Did you even read the articles?
The goddamn locals reported hearing huge bang before the chopper came down.
The missile wa effin fired right before the chopper came down.
The "indian effin air force" is investigating and going for a court martial if its some ones negligence. What else? Should they called vishnu or brahma to present themselves in front of you and explain the logic here?

And once again, its your media referring to your own air force sources. Now what else are they supposed to convince your delusional brains to come out of bollywood fantasies and live and face reality for a bit?

I read the article...
Second , some people said that they heard large bang before the helicopter came down - how did they know that if they are not watching the whole scene? So they same person's can clarify all the things

They would have heard a loud sound and by the time they reached the scene they had seen a helicopter damaged on ground

You just need internet to type any article on internet and just a group without cross verification to post these kinds of things

PAF rattled cowards so hard that they started shooting their own assets :lol:

Btw, PAF said it on the VERY first day that helicopter was shot down by indians themselves by mistake. And now it’s proving to be correct.

In that case, PAF wasn’t only bombing indian military targets, shooting down indian jets, but it was also tracking ALL enemy air defence assets in Kashmir in real time :azn:

@kris your misery is fun to watch.

Defeated, humiliated, and mocked by Pakistan military, and this time even the world is laughing at india :lol:
I mean this is from Indian and Russian media. Quite neutral sources if you ask me.

Back
Top Bottom