What's new

India shot down its own helicopter while trying to target Pakistani jets, killing 7 – report

I mean this is from Indian and Russian media. Quite neutral sources if you ask me.

Pakistan Air Force blinded their air assets, shot down their jets, and tracked their air defence assets throughout the region.....and mapped entire engagement electronically.

That’s why within few hours PAF was able to state that indian helicopter was shot down by indian air defence mistakenly. In essence, PAF knew about this fiasco even BEFORE indians could figure out what happened. Just imagine the technical superiority PAF was able to impose on backward junkyard indian military :lol:

Trust me, I’m a die hard fan of Pakistan military, but even I was surprised how PAF utterly dominated ENTIRE SPECTRUM of hot air engagement on 27 Feb’s morning (bombing military targets, shooting down indian jets, arresting their wing commander alive, and digitally mapping every activity of the enemy in real time).

I never knew we have THIS level of technical capabilities at our hands.

Pakistan Air Force blinded their air assets, shot down their jets, and tracked their air defence assets throughout the region.....and mapped entire engagement electronically.

That’s why within few hours PAF was able to state that indian helicopter was shot down by indian air defence mistakenly. In essence, PAF knew about this fiasco even BEFORE indians could figure out what happened. Just imagine the technical superiority PAF was able to impose on backward junkyard indian military :lol:

Trust me, I’m a die hard fan of Pakistan military, but even I was surprised how PAF utterly dominated ENTIRE SPECTRUM of hot air engagement on 27 Feb’s morning (bombing military targets, shooting down indian jets, arresting their wing commander alive, and digitally mapping every activity of the enemy in real time).

I never knew we have THIS level of technical capabilities at our hands.
I understand Indian competency first hand. They tend to blame first without solving the problem. The body language of the Indians seems to be one who lost rather than the victorious Indian shooting down F-16s, Pakistan was so confident that they were gentlemanly enough to return Abhi. I believe Imran was trying to downplay the shootings to let the Indians save face and make sure peace prevails. He played his cards right, by returning Abhi, he showed the world he was for peace, had India retaliated, the world will not be on India's side.

I mean this is from Indian and Russian media. Quite neutral sources if you ask me.

It is funny as Trump and Putin are declared as gods by Hindutvas for being anti-Muslim, so it is interesting to see their response when US and Russia make statements or moves against India.

1e1514b2-3b36-40a9-9582-de9a4e312864.jpg

It is funny as Trump and Putin are declared as gods by Hindutvas for being anti-Muslim, so it is interesting to see their response when US and Russia make statements or moves against India.

1e1514b2-3b36-40a9-9582-de9a4e312864.jpg
I don't think Trump or Putin gives a shit about India...typical white worshipping....well they worship fair skinned aryans as Brahmins anyway.

As I said it all takes internet for someone to post an article..
Just wait for official confirmation

As I said it all takes internet for someone to post an article..
Just wait for official confirmation
Dude, I am quite a neutral person, but this is flying accross the Indian media, not Pakistani media nor Chinese media. I mean just be rational, a M-17 down at the same time Pakistan attacked? Coincidence? Until today India had not shown the world the so called downed F-16, just a shrapnel of AIM missile which conveniently shows the model number and contract number, but they fucked up by using Taiwanese contract instead. Indian competency as usual.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:. Aand yes I did google the contract number....:rofl:

Officially? Your MOD and MEA often lies alot, remember Doklam? Use google maps and you can see a damn Chinese base there, yet your MEA can openly lie that the Chinese left. What about the drone China shot down? Got it back yet?

Possible..

So, it's based on assumption that there is a Sam and based on doubt that the helicopter is pakistani system has shot it down..

My question is why only in bugdam?

:hitwall:
bas chalo na tumhari na hamari . PAF shot it down . ok .
it was a technical fault at the time and place of Air raid.

bas chalo na tumhari na hamari . PAF shot it down . ok .
it was a technical fault at the time and place of Air raid.
Initially some people here in PDF gave the claim to PAF
But when PAF claimed it didn't target any helicopter everything went calm

Dude, I am quite a neutral person, but this is flying accross the Indian media, not Pakistani media nor Chinese media. I mean just be rational, a M-17 down at the same time Pakistan attacked? Coincidence? Until today India had not shown the world the so called downed F-16, just a shrapnel of AIM missile which conveniently shows the model number and contract number, but they fucked up by using Taiwanese contract instead. Indian competency as usual.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:. Aand yes I did google the contract number....:rofl:

Officially? Your MOD and MEA often lies alot, remember Doklam? Use google maps and you can see a damn Chinese base there, yet your MEA can openly lie that the Chinese left. What about the drone China shot down? Got it back yet?
As it's said fake news spread faster than genuine ones... Take it with a pinch of salt

Why can't it be a coincidence?

Actually I was quite interested to write my views on this issue. Will write it later. Will tag you then han

India has banned such images. Please post me Google images of Chinese bases in doklam... Am eager to see:woot:

Initially some people here in PDF gave the claim to PAF
But when PAF claimed it didn't target any helicopter everything went calm

As it's said fake news spread faster than genuine ones... Take it with a pinch of salt

Why can't it be a coincidence?

Actually I was quite interested to write my views on this issue. Will write it later. Will tag you then han

India has banned such images. Please post me Google images of Chinese bases in doklam... Am eager to see:woot:
https://theprint.in/defence/new-trouble-for-india-as-china-fully-occupies-doklam/29561/

L4.001-696x522.jpeg

You can choose to close your eyes. =). So where is your 12mil US$ DRONE bhai?

Back
Top Bottom