What's new

India Set To Acquire U.S. ISTAR Jet, 4 More With Indian Sensors

Im all Indian arms deals with the West, there's a 50%+ protection charge.

If anything made out of cowdung is shit then what should I do? Just because it is shit doesn’t mean that it can’t be used in inventions.

plus we don’t eat cockroaches here.

Why do you have to be so pissed? It was just a relevant news on yesterday's Hindustan Times. You should be proud of your heritage and your culture.

It could also mean Indians don't have confidence in their own products and their own scientists and engineers.
It's a good thing they don't ... otherwise their defeat in wartime will be made much swifter. A country that has to purchase firearm munitions from Russia is in no position to create their own weapons.

You do realise that most of the components will be made in China?

And the component of those component are Rare Earth Elements produced by China :rofl:
WIll be much better for India that Modi go to Beijing on knees and hands and kowtow 3 times and give back all the land India trying to steal from China and be friends with China. Instead of spending money left and right buying weapons and ammo and bullets from left and right because India incapable of making any of that on her own.

If anything made out of cowdung is shit then what should I do? Just because it is shit doesn’t mean that it can’t be used in inventions.

plus we don’t eat cockroaches here.

Zero knowledge idiots on defence forums 😂
If so unworthy then why even all countries use AEWACS? A platform of same size?
Murican missiles?
We’ve got S400 and XR-SAM (Under development), Barak-8 etc.
Cow ka cola is an invention, enjoy it.

Please tell us which single Indian Military program is successful?

Drone?
Aircraft?
AWACS?
Gun?
Artillery?
Gunship?

At the end, supwa powa went for the foreign equipment for its core defence lol

Drone-Rustom

Aircraft-Tejas

Awacs-Netra

Gun-Insas

Artillery-Kalyani ATAG

Gunship-Dhruva, LCH

Also don't forget about the success of our other indigenous weapons such as Agni and Prithvi series, AKASH SAM, Kolkata and vishakhapatanam destroyers, SHIVALIK corvettes, Arihant nuclear submarines, ASTRA BVR..... don't forget about the success of space program of India....

Drone-Rustom

Aircraft-Tejas

Awacs-Netra

Gun-Insas

Artillery-Kalyani ATAG

Gunship-Dhruva, LCH

Also don't forget about the success of our other indigenous weapons such as Agni and Prithvi series, AKASH SAM, Kolkata and vishakhapatanam destroyers, SHIVALIK corvettes, Arihant nuclear submarines, ASTRA BVR..... don't forget about the success of space program of India....

He said "successful" so you may need to rethink this post.

Tejas - Not in frontline service

Rustom - Not in frontline service

Netra - 2 in service

INSAS - Rejected after induction

ATAG - Not in frontline service

LCH - Not in frontline service

He said "successful" so you may need to rethink this post.

Tejas - Not in frontline service

Rustom - Not in frontline service

Netra - 2 in service

INSAS - Rejected after induction

ATAG - Not in frontline service

LCH - Not in frontline service

He said WHICH SINGLE SUCCESSFUL project and I gave him list of successful projects in missiles, naval platforms as well as air platforms......

He said WHICH SINGLE SUCCESSFUL project and I gave him list of successful projects in missiles, naval platforms as well as air platforms......

I think you are right, you have listed projects which only Indians define as successful I guess......

You missed the last time. You also have no idea what "Successful project" means. You need to understand how the defence projects called successful. There are many factors and parameters. One of them is your core weapon system purchase (local or foreigner).

PS: WTF you called tejas a domestic project even from engine to avionics, everything is foreign made and integrated into the dummy steel container.

It could also mean Indians don't have confidence in their own products and their own scientists and engineers.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The cradle of Indian engineers and Indian scientists

No wonder India cannot even make bullets and must buy from Russia and overseas.:rofl::enjoy::pleasantry:
And the artillery that India designed tend to explode and kill more Indians than anybody else.:rofl:

www.theguardian.com

Relatives scale buildings to help Indian students cheat on exams - video
Students in Hajipur, north-eastern India, were given a helping hand from friends and family as they sat state exams on Thursday.
www.theguardian.com
www.theguardian.com

Back
Top Bottom