What's new

India sends commandos for Indian Embassy officials in Pak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salahadin

Reaction score
Updated at: 1854 PST, Tuesday, March 10, 2009
GHAZIABAD: The Indian government has sent a special unit of trained commandos to Pakistan to protect top diplomats of the Indian Embassy there, Indian official news reported Tuesday.

It said the batch of 16 personnel, trained in commando skills and unarmed combat, from the Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) was sent to the neighbouring country last month.

"They will perform VIP security duties after assessing the situation there," CISF Director General N R Das told reporters here on the sidelines of the force's 40th raising day.

The team includes few drivers who are trained in VIP security drills.

Das said the security of the Indian Embassy is looked after by the Pakistan government. The actual role of the CISF commandos would be finalised after an assessment report is prepared.

Some of the members of the team will also perform technical support duties.

The CISF commandos protect diplomats at the Indian Embassy in Kathmandu while the ITBP earlier guarded the Indian Embassy officials in Afghanistan.

India sends commandos for Indian Embassy officials in Pak - GEO.tv

Why their special unit is on Pak soil ? then we should send our special Unit too protect our Ambassador who actually have received dead threats

U r rite!!!!!
But ill rather say we should send them back,police iz enogh for thier embassy!!!

Why their special unit is on Pak soil ? then we should send our special Unit too protect our Ambassador who actually have received dead threats

Why?
-- because everyone fears the terrorists and insecurity of Pakistan. They have failed to manage terrorist groups on their own soil.

Its a good move. After what happend to the srilankan team, I dont want to trust pakistan providing security to indian officials.

Is this acceptable...whats wrong with our politicians? :confused:

Usually embassies are temporarily closed in troubled area's, allowing special commando's into a foreign embassy is a slap in the face of our security. :tsk:

Is this acceptable...whats wrong with our politicians? :confused:

Usually embassies are temporarily closed in troubled area's, allowing special commando's into a foreign embassy is a slap in the face of our security. :tsk:

US embassies everywhere are guarded by the Marines right?? They of course can't touch anyone outside of the embassy premises. What's wrong with such an arrangement for Indian embassy?

And CISF stands for the Central Industrial Security Force. They provide perimeter security etc. to various installations in India. Not an elite commando force IMO.

They aren't really special commandos. They are Mumbai taxi drivers! They are just especially fit and good with their hands in case of trouble. :victory:

What a useless statement but what else can be expected from a useless person right

JAck *** RAW was involved in attack i think so over Srilankans

Its a good move. After what happend to the srilankan team, I dont want to trust pakistan providing security to indian officials.

If you have such a problem with Pakistan and its security, why is that your government still prefers to have an embassy in Pakistan, why don't they close it down and recall their staff as Pakistan is no at all a safe place for them. What the **** are they doing sitting in Pakistan, ohh yeah i forgot helping plotting terrorism against Pakistan.

If you have such a problem with Pakistan and its security, why is that your government still prefers to have an embassy in Pakistan, why don't they close it down and recall their staff as Pakistan is no at all a safe place for them. What the **** are they doing sitting in Pakistan, ohh yeah i forgot helping plotting terrorism against Pakistan.

We prefer to have embassy in your country for exactly the same reason as you need to have a embassy in my country. Lets quit playing baby games. We all know what our respective embassies do in each country. No one's saint. You bleed me, i bleed you. That is the equation.

As far as providing security to one's embassy is concerned, its a routine thing to have national guards protecting it. I fail to understand why make a big deal out of it. Pakistan can do that as well for its embassies in India.

NOTE: CISF is a NOT a special commondo unit for gods sake. Its used only for perimeter protection.

It is nothing more than a show off by India because these commandos are not at all required to atleast gaurd the Indian embassy. Because if you had the chance or anyone of you if had ever visited Indian embassy in Islamabad you will see that it is not easy easy to harm anyone at the embassy due to many measures took for the security there.

First of all you have to clear a strict security chekcing process as soon as you reach the diplomatic enclave and mind you it is an area situated about almost an hour drive from the embassies of different countries. The Indian embassy is one of those which is situated at the end means no one can reach them to harm the Indians.
Vulnerable of all is that of France it is situated just at start and can been seen from the main road.
But as far as Indian embassy is concerned it is toooooooooooooooooooo far away from main road and in between there is nothing but lonely road which is not allowed for the common people to use. Only the official staff of embassies and their families residing inside enclave use the road.
The entire area where embassies are situated is like a big cordoned off spot.

Before embarking on the bus which is also not some private bus service but the diplomatic enclave official busses which you have to embark on further journey to your desired embassy that too after strict checking even a ticket to this buss is not issued until you provide your National Computerized Identity Card. No irrelevant person accompanying you is allowed to travel to any embassy.

NO mobile phone is allowed to be carried to the embassy. Means you can carry only your passport, or form and money and indeed yourself.

You have to go through a strict body search at 4 points before you step on the bus. The same bus will carry you back to the point from where you will leave the area which is about an hour distance from the embassies
The Indian embassy’s walls are dynamite proof and then there is a strong metelled grill of about a small small small square size through which you can see only face of person who is collecting your passports and fee for the visa stamp and further process.

So again I repeat INDIANS are in a habit to show off and exaggerate things and that’s how their media groom them.
Fake pride, fake shin and fake fears

Last edited:
It is nothing more than a show off by India because these commandos are not at all required to atleast gaurd the Indian embassy. Because if you had the chance or anyone of you if had ever visited Indian embassy in Islamabad you will see that it is not easy easy to harm anyone at the embassy due to many measures took for the security there.

First of all you have to clear a strict security chekcing process as soon as you reach the diplomatic enclave and mind you it is an area situated about almost an hour drive from the embassies of different countries. The Indian embassy is one of those which is situated at the end means no one can reach them to harm the Indians.
Vulnerable of all is that of France it is situated just at start and can been from the main road.
But as far as Indian embassy is concerned it is toooooooooooooooooooo far away from main road and in between there is nothing but lonely road which is not allowed for the common people to use. Only the official staff of embassies and their families residing inside enclave use the road.
The entire area where embassies are situated is like a big cordoned off spot.

Before embarking on the bus which is also not some private bus service but the diplomatic enclave official busses which you have to embark on further journey to your desired embassy that too after strict checking even a ticket to this buss is not issued until you provide your National Computerized Identity Card. No irrelevant person accompanying you is allowed to travel to any embassy.

NO mobile phone is allowed to be carried to the embassy. Means you can carry only your passport, or form and money and indeed yourself.

You have to go through a strict body search at 4 points before you step on the bus. The same bus will carry you back to the point from where you will leave the area which is about an hour distance from the embassies
The Indian embassy’s walls are dynamite proof and then there is a strong metelled grill of about a small small small square size through which you can see only face of person who is collecting your passports and fee for the visa stamp and further process.

So again I repeat INDIANS are in a habit to show off and exaggerate things and that’s how their media groom them.
Fake pride, fake shin and fake fears

So i presume only france has their own guards in their embassy? no other countries?

or is it a problem if india has any? why make an issue of a security measure for protection of our people. india must do everything in its power to protect indians, and so should pakistan. why the stupid accusations abt fake pride?

security situation in pakistan IS bad, are u denying it? or u have a fake reality perception as usual?

So i presume only france has their own guards in their embassy? no other countries?

or is it a problem if india has any? why make an issue of a security measure for protection of our people. india must do everything in its power to protect indians, and so should pakistan. why the stupid accusations abt fake pride?

security situation in pakistan IS bad, are u denying it? or u have a fake reality perception as usual?

If you presume imaginry things without proof no one can help you. France does not have any own gaurd there.

It is only India which wants to show off and also not let go any chance and meaure to malign Pakistan.

Our embassador in India was threaten of assasination by Indian fundamentalist hindus now i think Pakistan should also send own commandos to safegaurd Pakistanis there.

You have overlooked my other points about security measures there.

Seems you guys have colored glasses.

Our embassador in India was threaten of assasination by Indian fundamentalist hindus now i think Pakistan should also send own commandos to safegaurd Pakistanis there.

Survivor: Maybe you should. No one is stopping pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom