What's new

India sends commandos for Indian Embassy officials in Pak

Status
Not open for further replies.
:sniper: :victory:
Yep, they coulda deffinately taken out 10 boys while they're holding 100 hostages and heavily armed. ^^
I mean YOUR commandos might just ignore hostages and still shoot at it "Who cares, if they die; we still got plenty 170 million people in our country left"

:cheers:
Dude please stop trolling.You are degrading the quality of forums and this is coming not because i am Pakistani just read your posts.Totally immature posts.

Dude please stop trolling.You are degrading the quality of forums and this is coming not because i am Pakistani just read your posts.Totally immature posts.

excuse me sir? I am not trolling, I am defending my stance about out Indian Police. And that was a serious question... how could have Pakistani commandos handled it any differently than 61 hours??

nah we expect them to take out 10 young boys earlier than expected not even after 61 horus :enjoy:

What would you call that? isn't that a very nice post about our Indian commandos?

:lol: as if we have forgotten the bharti security official who had ran away during shooting at Taj leaving the female journalist weeping for security.

An armed police officer ran away? :)

interesting, i'd like to lobby for his removal. pls give me link.

An armed police officer ran away? :)

interesting, i'd like to lobby for his removal. pls give me link.

It is called imagination. When you dont have a strong comeback, you say whatever you imagine should have happed. Thats what Survivor is doing.

We prefer to have embassy in your country for exactly the same reason as you need to have a embassy in my country. Lets quit playing baby games. We all know what our respective embassies do in each country. No one's saint. You bleed me, i bleed you. That is the equation.

As far as providing security to one's embassy is concerned, its a routine thing to have national guards protecting it. I fail to understand why make a big deal out of it. Pakistan can do that as well for its embassies in India.

NOTE: CISF is a NOT a special commondo unit for gods sake. Its used only for perimeter protection.

We are not the ones whining and sending in our special unit to protect Pakistani embassy despite of the fact that we receive death threats and the response was typically meant for booo. What the hell are you blabbering about.

Actually, I think the news has been slightly misquoted. CISF is no 'special' commandos. They are most widely used in India for providing security for private & government establishments. They are going to provide security for IPL too. Its not like India is sending a bunch of NSG commandos, which are actually a special unit.

There are trained commandounits in paramilitary forces like CISF,ITBP or BSF.

CISF commando units especially deployed in commercial airlines flights after the hijack of indian airline plane from kathmandu .

We are not the ones whining and sending in our special unit to protect Pakistani embassy despite of the fact that we receive death threats and the response was typically meant for booo. What the hell are you blabbering about.

U should have noticed the special reference to providing drivers who are also trained CISF commandos.It may be something to do with 3/3 Lahore.

The idea behind sending a CISF team is to analyze the security threat on the Indian citizens in Indian Embassy which was allowed by Pakistan as those in Indian embassy happen to be Indian Citizens.

As far as the question as to why to have a Indian Embassy in Pakistan, that baffles my logic as well. When both the countries are always on a threshold to point the fingers in each others directions and the very essence of have a embassy in other country is lost coz there are no bilateral trade or geo-political exchange of any significance. The only reason I see why India is still maintaining an embassy in Pakistan to have a Spontaneous knowledge or tip-offs which are happening in Pakistan which can trigger a conflict or International Assertions.

.. you will be amazed to know that India has put forth a request to allow it to secure its own embassy and I believe that both the Foreign ministers are having a considerable debate on the same. (A small group of Elite NSG commandos will be stationed in Indian Embassy).

... India was able to push its request as it feels that it needs to secure its citizens and had the consensus of security levels being the same I believe Pakistan would not have hesitated to put a request of a similar nature but it proves that the security levels in India are more and please don't give me a BS about Mumbai episode.:toast_sign:

Big deal each diplomatic mission is entitled to maintain a security deatil, the US have the MSG or Marine Security Guards and Diplomatic Security (Department of State), the British have maintained a small unit of Crown Protection Service staff and SAS advisors, the French, German, Japanese, Italian, Vatican (Holy See), Russian [all have their internal security departments or atleast a Chief Security Officer].

If anyone has been to diplomatic enclave you will have spotted the security on the Indian Embassy in Islamabad, well thoese guys are Indian Military. So this is nothing new.

Now lets try not to get too worked up about a non issue such as this and focus our time and effort on worthwile topics of discussion.

Big deal each diplomatic mission is entitled to maintain a security deatil, the US have the MSG or Marine Security Guards and Diplomatic Security (Department of State), the British have maintained a small unit of Crown Protection Service staff and SAS advisors, the French, German, Japanese, Italian, Vatican (Holy See), Russian [all have their internal security departments or atleast a Chief Security Officer].

If anyone has been to diplomatic enclave you will have spotted the security on the Indian Embassy in Islamabad, well thoese guys are Indian Military. So this is nothing new.

Now lets try not to get too worked up about a non issue such as this and focus our time and effort on worthwile topics of discussion.

Ah! finally a pakistani member who can think straight and not start making a mountain out of this molehill.

The security staff are normally for the security of embassy and embassador only. They do not perform security duties outside embassy. The only security cover outside the embassy shall be for the embassador only and that too only one commandoo.

The same is the case with US embassador and same if at all shall be the arrangement for the Indian embassador.

Why the big deal? Pakistan allows USMC to guard their embassy. Whats the issue here?

Why the big deal? Pakistan allows USMC to guard their embassy. Whats the issue here?

There is no issue, Indian Embassy already maintains a small security unit from your military. And USMC are not the only ones we allow.

I can't see anything problematic for Pakistan.

Indian govt sends Indian commandos to protect Indian embassy. What's wrong with that? Pakistan can send commandos if they are worried about security in India.

These commandos don't have any powers outside embassy. So, no threat for Pakistan. On the other hand, some load will be taken off from Pakistani forces.

That's it. Why make fuss??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom