What's new

Government to whittle down list of VIP protectees

I guess these guys should learn from CM of kerala (current and previous), Most of the time they have is 4 or 5 policemen around them......

And then things like this happen :D
28_chandy_car_1633629g.jpg

^^^ Modi has NO say in SPG or security matters . He is not a dictator. He can suggest but the security apparatus knows its job better. Besides, Priyanka Gandhi had requested the security cover be done with for her family. But it was the SPG chief who reinstated the cover. Modi had no hand in it.

Wake up bro! All security agencies comes under home ministry and home ministry comes under prime minister. Modi sarkar and rajnath Singh have been compromised.

atus symbol or symbol of power for politicains...... Otherwise i dont see any reason why Jayalalitha or Mayawati should be protected...... Who wan

blood boils when i see them...

Well i agree with

then these guys are influential leaders,
Wake up bro! All security agencies comes under home ministry and home ministry comes under prime minister. Modi sarkar and rajnath Singh have been compromised.

I guess none of you guys doesn't understand/fail to understand Modi style of governance , if you look at his history of his style of governance in Gujarat you can see how he decimates his political opponents slowly.
Modi is playing the long game here but his supporters are in too much of a hurry and hence the dissonance.
He is not bothered by the small stuff like rename airports or target Vadra--but the long-term target: decimate & finish off the Congress party.
This seems logical because the principal mistake which the Janata government in 1977 did was to target Indira Gandhi personally. That allowed her to claim victimhood ( Indians have poor memory and they easily forgive their political masters ) , it clearly appears that Modi wants to avoid that mistake and politically finish off the Nehru-Gandhis & then you can rename all the airports ( literally Congress Mukth Bharat :D:D:D) .
Right now he is following the principle Ignorance is Bliss :enjoy:

Last edited:
I guess none of you guys doesn't understand/fail to understand Modi style of governance , if you look at his history of his style of governance in Gujarat you can see how he decimates his political opponents slowly.
Modi is playing the long game here but his supporters are in too much of a hurry and hence the dissonance.
He is not bothered by the small stuff like rename airports or target Vadra--but the long-term target: decimate & finish off the Congress party.
This seems logical because the principal mistake which the Janata government in 1977 did was to target Indira Gandhi personally. That allowed her to claim victimhood ( you Indians have poor memory and they easily forgive their political masters ) , it clearly appears that Modi wants to avoid that mistake and politically finish off the Nehru-Gandhis & then you can rename all the airports ( literally Congress Mukth Bharat :D:D:D) .
totally agreed with you :tup:

This seems logical because the principal mistake which the Janata government in 1977 did was to target Indira Gandhi personally. That allowed her to claim victimhood ( you Indians have poor memory and they easily forgive their political masters ) , it clearly appears that Modi wants to avoid that mistake and politically finish off the Nehru-Gandhis & then you can rename all the airports ( literally Congress Mukth Bharat :D:D:D) .

Bang on! You are right.

First decimate the roots, then get rid of the rotting branches.

Back
Top Bottom