What's new

India sends 30 life support ambulances to Bangladesh

How many BD'shis are dead because the Indians illegally and immorally did not supply the UK AstraZeneca vaccines as per contract?

It must be many thousands by now and more thousands will die in the future.

BD is also going through economically and socially damaging lockdowns as the bulk of the "vulnerable" had not been vaccinated by now due to non-delivery of vaccines.

Sorry, but this is like a thief stealing 1 million US dollars from you and expecting some gratitude as he hands back 1000 US dollars.

Indian products are mainly focus on third world countries. There are zero foot print anything made in india in the west. And they keep whinning about super power. The entire west market is dominated by chinese and now we see there junior partner vietnam taking over some market share.

For BD as long hasina govt focus on india it will remain a shit hole just same as india which will remain third world till end of century

Bd only way to move forward is focus on Joint ventures with West and East asian companies. Unless that happen not much will change.
Designed in house:
1. TVS Apache RR310
2. Tata Safari
3.Tata Nexon Ev
4.Tata altroz
5. Mahindra Xuv300
6. Mahindra Scorpio
7. Ashok Leyland modular platform trucks
1628909888776.png

1628909929287.png

1628909980781.png

1628910021478.png

1628910065333.png

1628910103754.png

1628910144853.png

1628910179144.png

Don't buy all your weapons from the West and stop asking Uncle Sam for help , til then shut your mouth about being a SUPA POWA.

- Best regards , Department of State

Designed in house:
1. TVS Apache RR310
2. Tata Safari
3.Tata Nexon Ev
4.Tata altroz
5. Mahindra Xuv300
6. Mahindra Scorpio
View attachment 769495
View attachment 769496
View attachment 769497
View attachment 769498
View attachment 769499
View attachment 769500
View attachment 769501
View attachment 769502

Excellent for Indians that they can buy these now, some seem to be beyond the reach of the avg. Indian though.

For us in Bangladesh these are unknown cars. Motorcycles above 155 cc displacement unavailable locally. No Bangladeshi I know has ever bought an Indian 4 wheeler vehicle - no offense. The price/value ratio does not make sense to us Gareebon-ka-awlad Bangladeshis. We cannot afford them maybe, after paying 300-800% tax. :-)

Excellent for Indians that they can buy these now, some seem to be beyond the reach of the avg. Indian though.

For us in Bangladesh these are unknown cars. Motorcycles above 155 cc displacement unavailable locally. No Bangladeshi I know has ever bought an Indian 4 wheeler vehicle - no offense. The price/value ratio does not make sense to us Gareebon-ka-awlad Bangladeshis. We cannot afford them maybe, after paying 300-800% tax. :-)

Designed in house:
1. TVS Apache RR310
2. Tata Safari
3.Tata Nexon Ev
4.Tata altroz
5. Mahindra Xuv300
6. Mahindra Scorpio
View attachment 769495
View attachment 769496
View attachment 769497
View attachment 769498
View attachment 769499
View attachment 769500
View attachment 769501
View attachment 769502

You do realize i am Canadian and was born in canada right lol...

I live in west Vancouver...for some one like me or any canadian in general we never seen anything made in india.

Only thing made in india available here is some garments and food products in brown ppl stores.

Sorry dude. Show your car to some one live in Africa. No one buy your shit here.

Indian cars are for mostly African countries and domestic market. I never seen any indian car not even bicycle made in india.

Does bd ppl really buy indian cars? Last time i was in bd all i see was Toyota. Like 90 percent Toyota lol. No American or European brands either at dhaka.

How many BD'shis are dead because the Indians illegally and immorally did not supply the UK AstraZeneca vaccines as per contract?

It must be many thousands by now and more thousands will die in the future.

BD is also going through economically and socially damaging lockdowns as the bulk of the "vulnerable" had not been vaccinated by now due to non-delivery of vaccines.

Sorry, but this is like a thief stealing 1 million US dollars from you and expecting some gratitude as he hands back 1000 US dollars.
Hey dude, we did send a lot of doses without any costs, and currently are helping our neighbors with oxygen supply whether it’s Nepal and Bangladesh or even Bhutan, the 2nd wave was destructive for us and GoI is going to resume the exports of vaccines from November.

I live in west Vancouver...for some one like me or any canadian in general we never seen anything made in india.

Only thing made in india available here is some garments and food products in brown ppl stores.

Sorry dude. Show your car to some one live in Africa. No one buy your shit here.

Indian cars are for mostly African countries and domestic market. I never seen any indian car not even bicycle made in india.

Does bd ppl really buy indian cars? Last time i was in bd all i see was Toyota. Like 90 percent Toyota lol. No American or European brands either at dhaka.
The main items exported by India to Canada are Gems and Jewellery, Cotton yarn, Organic chemicals, Coffee, Spices, Iron and steel articles, Textiles, Carpets, Floor spreads, processed foods, Marine products, Footwear, Readymade garments, Rice, cereals etc.
Tata Tetley is the market leader in Canada and has been voted Canada's Most Trusted Brand* of tea, offering Canadians over 50 delicious flavours of tea from our flagship Orange Pekoe to a great variety of flavours in herbal, green and flavoured black tea segments.

Bangladesh Passenger vehicle sales are dominated by the sales of imported reconditioned cars, which contribute a significant percentage of import duties for the Bangladeshi government.

Bangladesh Passenger vehicle sales are dominated by the sales of imported reconditioned cars, which contribute a significant percentage of import duties for the Bangladeshi government.
Maybe. I only visit bd twice in my life. All I see was toyota. Also roads were very congested. Not an ideal place to have a car.

Tata Motors is an Indian multinational automotive manufacturing company that produces passenger cars, trucks, buses, sports cars, and military vehicles.

The company derives more than 80% of its revenue from its subsidiary Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) which counts China, North America and europe as one of its key markets.

In the March 2021 quarter, Tata Motors swung to profit as a recovery in Chinese demand lifted sales of the automaker’s luxury sports cars and SUVs.

The main items exported by India to Canada are Gems and Jewellery, Cotton yarn, Organic chemicals, Coffee, Spices, Iron and steel articles, Textiles, Carpets, Floor spreads, processed foods, Marine products, Footwear, Readymade garments, Rice, cereals etc.
Tata Tetley is the market leader in Canada and has been voted Canada's Most Trusted Brand* of tea, offering Canadians over 50 delicious flavours of tea from our flagship Orange Pekoe to a great variety of flavours in herbal, green and flavoured black tea segments.
Yes tata tea i have seen. Other exports not so much. Well jewelry i wont know lol. Maybe those diamonds are from india not sure.

Yes tata tea i have seen. Other exports not so much. Well jewelry i wont know lol. Maybe those diamonds are from india not sure.
Surat is also known to be the world's largest diamond manufacturing centre, home to over 5,000 diamond manufacturing units including most advanced, large-scale diamond cutting factories in the world.

Tata Motors is an Indian multinational automotive manufacturing company that produces passenger cars, trucks, buses, sports cars, and military vehicles.

The company derives more than 80% of its revenue from its subsidiary Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) which counts China, North America and europe as one of its key markets.

In the March 2021 quarter, Tata Motors swung to profit as a recovery in Chinese demand lifted sales of the automaker’s luxury sports cars and SUVs.
There are some jaguar here. But its very small market share.

Maybe tata if brand as not a jaguar but as tata ppl will know more about indian brand.

Back
Top Bottom