What's new

India sends 30 life support ambulances to Bangladesh

You do realize i am Canadian and was born in canada right lol...

I live in west Vancouver...for some one like me or any canadian in general we never seen anything made in india.

Only thing made in india available here is some garments and food products in brown ppl stores.

Sorry dude. Show your car to some one live in Africa. No one buy your shit here.

Indian cars are for mostly African countries and domestic market. I never seen any indian car not even bicycle made in india.

Does bd ppl really buy indian cars? Last time i was in bd all i see was Toyota. Like 90 percent Toyota lol. No American or European brands either at dhaka.

Well like I said, I don't see Indian cars being sold in Bangladesh, 90% of them are Toyota Allion, Premio or Noah for middle class people. Some folks are even buying Prius and other hybrids...and Harriers which are the JDM Lexus RX350 equivalent. But 300-800% tax means only a few rich can afford these cars.

iu

iu

00-798x466.jpg

Noah Hybrid
batch_IMG_1014-798x466.jpg

Some people are buying Camrys too, These are supposed to have the most reliable 4 cylinder in the world.
02-798x466.jpg

Well like I said, I don't see Indian cars being sold in Bangladesh, 90% of them are Toyota Allion, Premio or Noah for middle class people. Some folks are even buying Prius and other hybrids...and Harriers which are the JDM Lexus RX350 equivalent. But 300-800% tax means only a few rich can afford these cars.

iu

iu

00-798x466.jpg

Noah Hybrid

Some people are buying Camrys too, These are supposed to have the most reliable 4 cylinder in the world.
02-798x466.jpg

Factory fresh electric buses enroute to Mumbai from Tata's Dharwad factory,KA. Always a fascinating site to see them on highways moving in convoy
1628913858832.png

1628913878196.png

1628913949445.png

There are some jaguar here. But its very small market share.

Maybe tata if brand as not a jaguar but as tata ppl will know more about indian brand.

The fact that Tata owns Jaguar Land Rover is kept secret at that dealership in the US. No one wants to walk into a dealership and plunk down $100,000 to buy a car made by a company that makes its money on the backs of the most downtrodden unfortunate people in the world. Doesn't suit the supposed plush luxury image. On top of that you have the double whammy of these having the worst reliability of ANY CAR/SUV.

"Land Rover SUVs Are a Maintenance Nightmare
by Jordan Almond on June 5, 2020

The Land Rover SUVs, both compact and full size, are at the bottom of every SUV list on Consumer Reports. The 2020 models get a 1 out of 5 for predicted reliability. This is the lowest reliability rating possible. Plus, if you look back through their history, there isn’t a year within the last decade that any of the Land Rover models earned a higher reliability rating than this.

Yes, we know that Consumer Reports reliability ratings aren’t everything. Still, I don’t think there is any other car brand that has been in the red this bad or this long in terms of Consumer Reports ratings. And that has to count for something. A car or brand can have some bad years, but a 1 out of 5 reliability score for every vehicle for about a decade is unheard of."

Please Indians, don't get all patriotic and buy a JLR vehicle. You will never hear the end of it from your better half...

The fact that Tata owns Jaguar Land Rover is kept secret at that dealership in the US. No one wants to walk into a dealership and plunk down $100,000 to buy a car made by a company that makes its money on the backs of the most downtrodden unfortunate people in the world. Doesn't suit the supposed plush luxury image. On top of that you have the double whammy of these having the worst reliability of ANY CAR/SUV.

The Land Rover SUVs, both compact and full size, are at the bottom of every SUV list on Consumer Reports. The 2020 models get a 1 out of 5 for predicted reliability. This is the lowest reliability rating possible. Plus, if you look back through their history, there isn’t a year within the last decade that any of the Land Rover models earned a higher reliability rating than this.

Yes, we know that Consumer Reports reliability ratings aren’t everything. Still, I don’t think there is any other car brand that has been in the red this bad or this long in terms of Consumer Reports ratings. And that has to count for something. A car or brand can have some bad years, but a 1 out of 5 reliability score for every vehicle for about a decade is unheard of."

Please Indians, don't get all patriotic and buy a JLR vehicle. You will never hear the end of it from your better half...

Please don't hijack the thread.

The rounded tail of a desi mongrel never goes straight. Same with Land Rover reliability.

Some boutique carmakers or designer's (Pininfarina) product has nothing to do with Indian ambulances, when buying that company was simply a scheme for the Mahindras to siphon off crores from India in cahoots with corrupt Indian leaders.

Ditto with the owner of Royal Enfield brand in India, he set up the British operations (R&D) for exactly the same reason. Dhokeybaaji as usual.

Neither does one-offs built by Dilip Chhabria mean anything with Indian car quality. I mean - who really cares? DC could not make it in Detroit, so he came to India to sell his ugly designs.

You are still too young. In time you will understand that this patriotism BS is just to control you - to have someone else make money while you get the short end of the stick.

Last edited:
I live in west Vancouver...for some one like me or any canadian in general we never seen anything made in india.

India- Canada trade is rather small. Harper did try to improve it when he was in power. Trudeau is more interested in cosplays & Bhangra though.

Looks like the largest exports are pharmaceuticals, automobiles/ auto parts, Jewellery etc.

1628914934569.png

The fact that Tata owns Jaguar Land Rover is kept secret at that dealership in the US. No one wants to walk into a dealership and plunk down $100,000 to buy a car made by a company that makes its money on the backs of the most downtrodden unfortunate people in the world.

You forgot that the Tatas are in cahoots with the Illuminati, which is another well-kept secret...:disagree:

Do you really believe what you post here, good sir?

Some boutique carmakers or designer's (Pininfarina) product has nothing to do with Indian ambulances

I don't see what there is to discuss about the Ambulances.

India gifted 100 Life Support Ambulances as a goodwill gesture. These ambulances are better suited for Covid response compared to normal Bangladeshi ''patient transport ambulances'' (as classified in India) posted in this thread. Case closed.

iu

iu

00-798x466.jpg

Noah Hybrid

02-798x466.jpg
I think bangladesh honestly need some express way. Traffic jam is unbelievable. I was in LA and i was whinning about Traffic there...but then in dhaka its simply nightmare. So ppl should not allow to buy car unless we have solve the Traffic problem or make it at least tolerant.

You know in bd ppl think pakistan is not doing so well bla bla...i was in Islamabad to attend my best friend elder bro wedding back in 2013...roads were well maintained and my friend was telling me in pakistan have many express ways....vs bd barely have any. Like dhaka need to seriously invest more.

I think you are right. I didnt even knew tata own jaguar. They never associate tata in canadian car market. And kept Jaguar as a British brand nothing to do with india what so ever.

I think bangladesh honestly need some express way. Traffic jam is unbelievable. I was in LA and i was whinning about Traffic there...but then in dhaka its simply nightmare. So ppl should not allow to buy car unless we have solve the Traffic problem or make it at least tolerant.

You know in bd ppl think pakistan is not doing so well bla bla...i was in Islamabad to attend my best friend elder bro wedding back in 2013...roads were well maintained and my friend was telling me in pakistan have many express ways....vs bd barely have any. Like dhaka need to seriously invest more.

India- Canada trade is rather small. Harper did try to improve it when he was in power. Trudeau is more interested in cosplays & Bhangra though.

Looks like the largest exports are pharmaceuticals, automobiles/ auto parts, Jewellery etc.

View attachment 769510
Canada mostly imported from Mexico china and usa.

I think you are right. I didnt even knew tata own jaguar. They never associate tata in canadian car market. And kept Jaguar as a British brand nothing to do with india what so ever.

In 2008, Tata Motors purchased both Jaguar Cars and Land Rover. Both brands joined forces and became Jaguar Land Rover Limited in 2013. Tata Motors owns several other automotive operations worldwide in the commercial vehicle segment and the passenger vehicle segment.

Back
Top Bottom