What's new

India sends 30 life support ambulances to Bangladesh

Yes, that's the point. Our trade with the US is going fine though. (Exports~ $60 billion)
Well usa is huge market for everyone. Canada exported like 350 billion to usa despite being a small country.

But good job in exporting 60 billion.

Well usa is huge market for everyone. Canada exported like 350 billion to usa despite being a small country.

U.S. goods and services trade with India totaled an estimated $146.1 billion in 2019. Imports were $58.6 billion; exports were $87.4 billion. The U.S. goods and services trade deficit with India was $28.8 billion in 2019.

India is currently their 9th largest goods trading partner with $92.0 billion in total (two way) goods trade during 2019. Goods imports totaled $34.3 billion; goods exports totaled $57.7 billion. The U.S. goods trade deficit with India was $23.4 billion in 2019.

Trade in services with India (exports and imports) totaled an estimated $54.1 billion in 2019. Services imports were $24.3 billion; services exports were $29.7 billion. The U.S. services trade deficit with India was $5.4 billion in 2019.

Canada have FTA with USA

North America's ''continental supply chain'', I suppose.

U.S. goods and services trade with India totaled an estimated $146.1 billion in 2019. Imports were $58.6 billion; exports were $87.4 billion. The U.S. goods and services trade deficit with India was $28.8 billion in 2019.

India is currently their 9th largest goods trading partner with $92.0 billion in total (two way) goods trade during 2019. Goods imports totaled $34.3 billion; goods exports totaled $57.7 billion. The U.S. goods trade deficit with India was $23.4 billion in 2019.

Trade in services with India (exports and imports) totaled an estimated $54.1 billion in 2019. Services imports were $24.3 billion; services exports were $29.7 billion. The U.S. services trade deficit with India was $5.4 billion in 2019.
Canada has FTA with usa but also with EU and many others. Reasons canada export this much to usa because usa canada and Mexico economies are very well integrated. Part of same value chain.
North America's ''continental supply chain'', I suppose.
Yes

Surat is also known to be the world's largest diamond manufacturing centre, home to over 5,000 diamond manufacturing units including most advanced, large-scale diamond cutting factories in the world.
Diamond manufacturing? Wtf is that?

In 2008, Tata Motors purchased both Jaguar Cars and Land Rover. Both brands joined forces and became Jaguar Land Rover Limited in 2013. Tata Motors owns several other automotive operations worldwide in the commercial vehicle segment and the passenger vehicle segment.
Jaguar is on life support.

Diamond manufacturing? Wtf is that?
Surat is an important Diamond Processing Centre, which exports around 80% of the production has more than 5,000 diamond processing units

• Major Share in world's Diamond Cutting & Polishing.
  • Highest workforce of the world diamond community is in Surat employing more than 2-3 million people.
  • Contibution of Diamond industry in the total Foreign Exchange of India is 14%
  • It is considered to be the 'Financial Capital' and the 'Growth Engine' of Gujarat.
  • The Diamond Industry is one of the major industries of the city.
  • Surat has a Special Economic Zone that houses a Diamond Park.
  • People with good entrepreneurial skill.
  • The upcoming Surat Diamond Bourse with 10,000+ diamond offices will provide an international business platform.
  • Surat is Gujarat's second largest city, one of the fastest growing business hubs in the country and a thriving commercial centre.
Jaguar is on life support.

"A source of no small frustration when it says it has an order bank of 110,000 cars, of which around 29,000 are for the new Defender"

Too many brands too choose from.

What i notice is Tesla is quietly becoming status symbol.

There is no comparison with fossil fuel cars when all you have are powerful motors driving your wheels. The things have turned the auto world upside down...

One more request to posters, please post relevant posts concerning Indian medical ambulance usage i.e. standards.

Fourteen year olds posting pictures of SUVs no one buys outside India are of no use to us in Bangladesh.

Irrelevant posts will be promptly reported.

please post relevant posts concerning Indian medical ambulance usage i.e. standards.

AIS-125, National Ambulance Code for India is available online. Looks like yours is Type C.
Fourteen year olds posting pictures of SUVs no one buys outside India are of no use to us in Bangladesh.

Bangladesh doesn't buy too many cars anyway, so no point.

Bangladesh doesn't buy too many cars anyway, so no point.

Exactly - 3000 cars a year is no market of importance to India.

Pointless posting pictures of advanced Indian passenger vehicles like SUVs.

By the way, how prevalent are Type 'D' i.e. advanced life support ambulances in India, I am guessing these are mainly urban market servicing vehicles.

Last edited:
By the way, how prevalent are Type 'D' i.e. advanced life support ambulances in India, I am guessing these are mainly urban market servicing vehicles.

All 108 Ambulances (EMS) are Type C or Type D.

Back
Top Bottom