What's new

India selects EF, Rafale for MMRCA shortlist

Who is now the Favorite?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey moron.....realize that SWAT will run rings around NSG.

Thank go atleast now this 'ABCD' realized that the equivalent of NSG is SWAT and not SEALS.And when did the SWAT run rings around the NSG ? In Xbox ?

A retard will realize that SWAT would be able to handle this job much better.

You just realized that. Congrats.

Why didn te use MARCOs maybe their performance is just abysmal....

Again ignorance oozing out – the MARCOS were INDEED used – in the Oberoi Trident and they did their job much sooner even though the Oberoi was much more damaged than the Taj. Please dude get a grip of the facts and then argue.

I will blame NSG they should be teaching the gov't how their job has to be done. They need to educate the freaking politicians not the other way around.
India is not military dictatorship for them to do things or ‘teach’ things. The Security agencies go by the rule book and the laws in the Indian constitution that are enacted by the freaking babus.

100m perimeter is NO perimeter. Got that......1/2 -1 mile perimeter should should been set up.
The distance between the Arabian sea and the Taj is about 100 metres..After that even if they want they cant set up a perimeter. So 100 m and in some places even less than that was the maximum possible paerimeter :hitwall:

On top that all communications should been closely monitored. We can buy all the equipment in the world but if don;t think about endless possibilities on how to sue them efficiently and then try to counter that then its useless. It took too much time to get the TAJ plans....there was no database set up in a big city like BomBay.....think this is one of the key reasons why building codes are never met and why encroachment is such an issue. SO STOP BLABBERING and blindly defending our failures you f--ing moron.....Our politicians suck and the NSG lacks proper equipment basics like f-ing knew pads.....but hold them acceptable to the training that's all.....I agree our NSG had no chance in hell when they lack the proper equipment. the toy o equipment they lacked is appalling, here take a look.............

First stop copying entire articles from Wiki to prove a point . You are not doing that.

Secondly when did I defend the f**king Government inaction, you f***tard ? Cuss them all you want. They wont still get the amount they rightly deserve. My disagreement was with the inappropriate and totally out of place rantings against the NSG and their comparison with the SEALS in Op.Geronimo which were carried out by two different units, with different Operational doctrine, different equipments, different objectives to achieve and what not ?

BTW this thread is totally off tangent to your topic – open a new thread and post – I will bust every single claim about the NSG and not about the politicians whom I dont have any intent of defending.

Now you are talking business:)

I feel like you just dropped your pants to show me your manhood; amusing but completely unnecessary.:lol:

"Expect change" was showing me a great arrogant American female too, completly amusing but was unnecessary...:lol: You know what it told me? It told me that you guys are sick wnough to change something for this.

a mere commercial transaction worth a few billion dollar
You said it right???

the bottom line is nothing can be changed...

Like Tin Man said C`est la vie

yes such is life.....:pop:

I feel like you just dropped your pants to show me your manhood; amusing but completely unnecessary.:lol:
India is a great nation with immense untapped potential, this deal had a greater significance for Washington then a mere commercial transaction worth a few billion dollars.

Like Tin Man said C`est la vie..

DBC !To be honest,there is nothing left for your products which you were debating for so long ,for Washington it gotta change it's policy of double standard...

united states is playing double games ,

no need to get any of their garbage unless - they choose one out of india and paksitan.

all these baseless debate of buying american hardware is bull crapp .

how can india trust a coutnry which povide free hardware to its sole enemy ?

033AFG_080819_0003.JPG

:azn: 4 Rafale alongside a Su-30MKI - Red Flag 2008/09

Despite being rumored for 9 months, the selection of the Rafale and the Typhoon by the IAF came as a surprise for many observers who thought that US pressure would have prevailed and forced the Indian MoD to keep at least the F/A-18 for the final phase of the contest. Besides, few people was really convinced that the 2 most expensive fighters would be shortlisted. Yet, that's what happened and the aftermaths could spread well behong the MMRCA.

To explain its decision, the Indian MoD asserts that the shorlist has been made based on the IAF evaluation results only, thus excluding political or economical aspects. In 2009 and 2010 the IAF has indeed conducted one of the most extensive field trial campaign ever made during an international contest : no less than 640 technical points were assessed on all 6 contenders, including the now famous high altitute take off tests at Leh Air base, as well as weapons trials in the countries of origin of each plane.

The fact that the Rafale and the Typhoon emerged as the 2 best planes on technical merit only and after such a comprehensive evalution could become a valuable advertising in other international contests. The first choice of the IAF which has a requirement for 126 of these planes (extensible to 200), will most probably influence the established perception on the respective capabilities of the fighters available on the market : Indeed, US aircrafts are often seen as more capable, no mater what (this MMRCA Analysis by Mr. Tellis is a very good example of this state of mind).

As far as the Rafale is concerned, the F/A-18E elimination by the IAF is a very good news for Dassault as it might facilitate the French company resistance to Boeing's aggressive marketting in the UAE, Qatar and Koweit.
This is also true for Brazil : The rejection of the Gripen NG and Super Hornet in India is a big setback for Saab and Boeing and one more argument in favor of the Rafale in the FX-2 contest when it will restart. We should not forget that the US ambassador in Brazil was thinking of using the (bogus) Rafale elimination in India, back in 2009, in order to discredit the French plane (as revealed by Wikileaks). The situation is clearly reversed now that the Rafale has received its "approved by the IAF" stamp.

Rafale News: MMRCA, The Indian shortlist shock wave

you guys keep dreaming....:lol:

Who told you we need your permission???

FGFA its a Paper Plane

Yes........it is; but let me tell you.............radars can't trace paper planes..........so be very careful. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

your Rafale, MKi and T-50 will be all scrap metal before you guys even know...

And who will do that................you???:rofl::rofl:

It seems China pay you for waving their flag. :cheesy:

I find this a very interesting insight into the Pakistani pschye- befor MMRCA two favourites were announced the Pakistnai "fan-boys" (note I HATE using this term) were more than happy with their JF-17 and F-16 saying it could handily the ENTIRE IAF in case of war (complete nonsense of course-MKI need I say more?) and now they have moves into to J-20 for whatever reason even though there is NO Pakistani involvement in this project and NO confirmation PAF will even receive any (and if they do it won't ve until 2027-35 at the earliest). As I've said before- living off others (Chinese) achievements is just pathetic, it's as if you've accepted you can't compete with India anymore so you're content to hang of China's coat strings and be dragged along. Note China has no interest in helping Pakistan, it only wants to use it as a proxy against its regional rival.

As true as the sky is blue.

congratulations to Spark for hitting a century of 'THANKS' in one post! this deserves a:tup:

I find this a very interesting insight into the Pakistani pschye- befor MMRCA two favourites were announced the Pakistnai "fan-boys" (note I HATE using this term) were more than happy with their JF-17 and F-16 saying it could handily the ENTIRE IAF in case of war (complete nonsense of course-MKI need I say more?) and now they have moves into to J-20 for whatever reason even though there is NO Pakistani involvement in this project and NO confirmation PAF will even receive any (and if they do it won't ve until 2027-35 at the earliest). As I've said before- living off others (Chinese) achievements is just pathetic, it's as if you've accepted you can't compete with India anymore so you're content to hang of China's coat strings and be dragged along. Note China has no interest in helping Pakistan, it only wants to use it as a proxy against its regional rival.

Appropriate reply. :agree:

Not, Rafale, Not EFT, Not MKi, Not LCA, Nothing can protect you guys from the Beast that is the J-20.

Be afraid, be very afraid...:china:

Yes we are very affraid of the Beast that is the J-20...........don't know when it got crash landed on our head due to engine failure or some other technical fault (as it is a Chinese maal).......who can save us from Kamikaze.......booooohooo.

Wooo.. i will try to beat that if i could post the winner. :P

haha.. better be in front of the queue!! there will be a long line to break the news, considering the amt of 'thanks' you had for this one!!:)

Back
Top Bottom