What's new

India selects EF, Rafale for MMRCA shortlist

Who is now the Favorite?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Finally !!! This is great - Eurofighter and Rafale were the most suitable . I hope its the Eurofighter , the platform is capable and can be upgraded in keeping with our needs . Always thought Rafale to be an older , comparatively lesser design .

Now the MOD 's work the strategic choice should be simple enough - No American fighters complicating proceedings - Go for the Euro fighter and close the deal quick . Eurofighter EADS agreed to make us a fifth manufacturing partner , we should reap the economic benefits as fast as possible.

Though I personally like Rafale for whatever reasons, even if its the EFT I wont mind. These two are the two best 4.5 fighters out there and would make awesome wingmen to the Mighty MKI. :sniper:

777 Howies,C-17s, P-8I,C-130 J - US happy

PAKFA mega deal,Mig-29 Upg, Brahmos hypersonic version, Addl MKIs ,Akula subs - Russia happy.

Barak,ELTA Radars, other Avionics - Israel happy

Scorpene,Rafale,Mirage upg - France happy

EU ?:cry:

THATS WHAT I LOVE ABOUT INDIAN DIPLOMACY.:cheers:

No sir.. Thats what I love about Indian Economy.. (nazar na lage)

dyn3b6.jpg

Nothing comes closer to this one..:bunny:

livefist.

FLASH! Rafale & Typhoon Move To Next Level In M-MRCA, Others Left Behind

It's official. France's Dassault Aviation and the European consortium's Eurofighter Typhoon move to the next level on the IAF M-MRCA selection process. Both companies have confirmed that their programme teams have been asked to be at the MoD/Air HQ tomorrow for a meeting where the process will be taken forward. This is, in effect, the downselect that you've been hearing about so much. More shortly. It must be said that it was TimesNOW's Srinjoy Chowdhry who first reported that the Rafale and Typhoon led the competition.
Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

Once again I'm asking - Has the MoD confirmed the news ??? :confused:

Dont want to look like a joker if this turns out to be yet another hoax.

Once again I'm asking - Has the MoD confirmed the news ??? :confused:

Dont want to look like a joker if this turns out to be yet another hoax.

The vendors spoke .. Live fist and saurabh joshi reported... i dont think it can back track...

Also PDF is the first forum to break the news.. i mean this early after saurabh posted it stratspost... BR is just catching up now... even i posted first there...LOL

The vendors spoke .. Live fist and saurabh joshi reported... i dont think it can back track...

Also PDF is the first forum to break the news.. i mean this early after saurabh posted it stratspost... BR is just catching up now... even i posted first there...LOL

Cool.

Whats the reaction of those who were left behind ? Any official responses on their course of action ?

India selects EF, Rafale for MMRCA shortlist

Don't forget the presence of EF guys,

Anyways Rafale is the best among the bunch, but there are other issues.

And EF isn't too far from Rafale.

I think we are buying EF.I don't know

Back
Top Bottom