What's new

India selects EF, Rafale for MMRCA shortlist

Who is now the Favorite?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Indian Govt. has balls......................

After this...........US reaction:angry:

1. India is not Fit for UN permanent seat.
2. Pakistan is our(US) true friend.
3. Will have to rethink our(US) Strategic partnership with India.
4. Obama plans visit to Pakistan.
5. Bla Bla Bla...................
6. US Ambassador Resigns.

guess the time for closing the MMRCA thread is drawing near

Cool.

Whats the reaction of those who were left behind ? Any official responses on their course of action ?

It will take time for them to evaluate the decision and comment upon that... They indeed are participants in other tendors and deals.. nothing of a high can be expected... we are just playing by rules.. If at all rafale was discarded they were the ones who were expected to make a cry... now its between europeans to settle. Whoever gives a better deal gets the contract.. and yes we are the real winners... and US can go sell falcons and hornets to aussies or arabs..

Just completed this one in nick of time :partay:

RAfaleinIAFcolour.jpg

After this...........US reaction:angry:

They have big deals coming.. we will be buying Helis and transport aircrafts worth billions.

After this...........US reaction

:disagree:

145 M777 Howies,C-17s, P-8I,C-130 J , possibly the Apache helis and Chinooks too - US happy

On a lighter note - we have once again proved ourselves as evil Chanakiya Bhartis who took the help of US in the nuclear deal and dumped them both in nuclear trade and MRCA tender :devil:

I am so sad...:P I always wanted F-16 to win..Sasta aur tikaoo..:cheesy:

On a serious note: Good selection by MoD..Best two aircrafts in the fray have been shortlisted..Congrats to all the Indians..:yahoo:

If you want F-16s move to UAE or to neighbourhood.. we are french fry loving , french kiss obsessed crazzy lot.:tongue:

It will take time for them to evaluate the decision and comment upon that... They indeed are participants in other tendors and deals.. nothing of a high can be expected... we are just playing by rules.. If at all rafale was discarded they were the ones who were expected to make a cry... now its between europeans to settle. Whoever gives a better deal gets the contract.. and yes we are the real winners... and US can go sell falcons and hornets to aussies or arabs..

True that.

There are enough 'allies' in all continents to buy their products left right and centre.

Leave India alone.

So now technical bids over and commercial and strategic choices to be evaluated by the MoD . I wonder if the IAF technical committee would reveal if they found any particular aircraft amongst the two . Eurofighter or Rafale ...superior to the other , or more compatible with our requirements ?

777 Howies,C-17s, P-8I,C-130 J - US happy

PAKFA mega deal,Mig-29 Upg, Brahmos hypersonic version, Addl MKIs ,Akula subs - Russia happy.

Barak,ELTA Radars, other Avionics - Israel happy

Scorpene,Rafale,Mirage upg - France happy

EU ?:cry:

What do you think of this..?

777 Howies,C-17s, P-8I,C-130 J - US happy

PAKFA mega deal,Mig-29 Upg, Brahmos hypersonic version, Addl MKIs ,Akula subs - Russia happy.

Barak,ELTA Radars, other Avionics - Israel happy

Additional Scorpene,Mirage upg +P-75I + FREMM - France happy

Eurofighter Typhoon as MRCA- EU Happy...

This is dassault's last hope and i hope that we make their hope into reality:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom