What's new

India selects EF, Rafale for MMRCA shortlist

Who is now the Favorite?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
An ideal response by IAF and Indian MoD to guys like Macho Man and other anti-indian members.My Indian Brothers what do u say?

Additional Scorpene,Mirage upg +P-75I + FREMM - France happy

Eurofighter Typhoon as MRCA- EU Happy...

Boohooo. But I will not be happy. :cry:

Seriously, why should we give the French the Frigate tender. We are ourselves capable of building Stealth Frigates.

Maybe we can partner the EADS in UCAV development and lets not forget the A-400 Refueller bids.

EUROFIGHTER all the way..I now support EF...:P

On a serious note: I just wanted this thing to get over...You seem to have taken my fun posts seriously..

True - this tamasha needs to get over soon and order for one fighter needs be given solidly.

EF or Rafale - both rocks and will be the best fighter in this region till PAKFA comes.

EF all the way..- Better of the two..

eurofighter-launching-long-range-missile-769701.jpg

So N-MRCA will be Rafale too, i guess.. the bloody thing can carry even a nuclear bomb- ASMP ( strategic command might be interested in 40 ),

Snecma- kAveri will speed up, RBE-2 Aesa variant maybe on LCA, nEUROn elements on aura UCAV, ....

So N-MRCA will be Rafale too, i guess.. the bloody thing can carry even a nuclear bomb- ASMP ( strategic command might be interested in 40 ),

Snecma- kAveri will speed up, RBE-2 Aesa variant maybe on LCA, nEUROn elements on aura UCAV, ....

Even the EF is nuke capable. The thing is only if they are willing to share the capability with us.

Though I'm sure both will bend over backwards to get this deal now.

Expect more sweeteners like the ones you mentioned, co-production offers, 5 th partner bla bla ba.

EUROFIGHTER all the way..I now support EF...:P

On a serious note: I just wanted this thing to get over...You seem to have taken my fun posts seriously..

:lol:... its just that i am a bit over excited... been hearing about this sh!t for sometime. each day when i log in here , waited for something of good. So its understandable....

And u are into EF now... the pricey thing which even the brits dont want???

Thing about this Rafale exclusive fighter of French , India and Brasil .. Brasils gonna buy Pak-fa anyway.. so its kinda exclusive club.. u see..:azn:

US contenders would have been in a state of shock.. so far we have lived without US support in military regime.. i always dont want critical equipment from US..

Whats's with this never ending EF vs Rafael debate..
Man, you just mention MMRCA once, and both sides come up with their aircrafts for dogfighting..
:lol:

Back
Top Bottom