What's new

India selects EF, Rafale for MMRCA shortlist

Who is now the Favorite?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Two of the best Air-superiority Fighters in the world in IAF colors.. EF and MKI...

I think selecting the Rafale would be much better.currently the Rafale are powered by engines which produce 80.8KN thrust and the Kaveri produces 81kn thrust.so kaveri can be integrated in the rafale.the french proposed that they could fit rafale with Kaveri Engines if it is selected by IAF

It is not only thrust but thrust to weight ratio is also important

I still am skepticalwhy the F 18 lost out. Eventhough I am a Rafale fanboy, F 18 is the only other bird I think is as capable as Rafale in all aspects. EF is an air-superiority fighter, but not a good multi-role fighter.

I still am skepticalwhy the F 18 lost out. Eventhough I am a Rafale fanboy, F 18 is the only other bird I think is as capable as Rafale in all aspects. EF is an air-superiority fighter, but not a good multi-role fighter.

EFT T-3 is a true multi role buddy... it has more performance than Rafale.. currently every thing on paper but..
As per the bidding
EFT T-3 will have a good AESA radar than Rafale...

'Rumour' was that F-18 failed the high altitude tests in Leh as their engines and the airframe was designed keeping in mind that it is primarily a carrier borne fighter and was not optimised to be operated from such high altitudes.

Atleast better than AMBASSADOR ( Rafale ) Dashboard..

Get in..... lets go for a ride...

3061d1202650438-now-check-this-out-ambierod.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom