What's new

India’s unwise military moves : Global times Editorial

Status
Not open for further replies.
So that means we are not going to start a war with Pakistan even if there is another terrorist attack in the near future.

And i think that's a nice policy. And it would help us a lot in the future....;)

wat a link have u established bw the two
im damn impressed:woot:

Don't see any sense made by Indian military reinforcement in the disputed border areas. Is India inviting another war with China? In the end you guys may get one for real.

Indians have been cheated by their own government on the truth of the previous border war. Will India find another Nehru to blame for all failure and miscalculation in the future?

Time will tell.

Don't see any sense made by Indian military reinforcement in the disputed border areas. Is India inviting another war with China? In the end you guys may get one for real.

Indians have been cheated by their own government on the truth of the previous border war. Will India find another Nehru to blame for all failure and miscalculation in the future?

Time will tell.

:taz::tdown::argh::wave:

Don't see any sense made by Indian military reinforcement in the disputed border areas.

This is not aggresion move, merely a defensive deployment. China still has 3:1 ratio advantage in number of soldier deployed in that region.

Is India inviting another war with China? In the end you guys may get one for real.

Again, it is only a defensive move. There will be no war between China and India. We are talking about 2 of 6 people on this earth going to war here people. Any conflict between these asian giants will end in stale mate.

Time will tell.

Every person on this earth have been cheated by there government, Indian politicians are no different. Nehru didn't even want an army for India. When war broke out in 1962, soldiers were never trained for mountain war fare, no clothing for freezing temperature and they sent with 5 magazines of bullets to fight a war. It was doomed for failure from the start. Situation is now different. I hope there is no war between these countries. There will be no winner at the end. War will criple the economies of both countries and not mentions hundered and thousands of lives on both sides.

This is not aggresion move, merely a defensive deployment. China still has 3:1 ratio advantage in number of soldier deployed in that region.

Indian troop has at least 10:1 ratio over PLA at the border.

Again, it is only a defensive move. There will be no war between China and India. We are talking about 2 of 6 people on this earth going to war here people. Any conflict between these asian giants will end in stale mate.

I think India is preparing a war with China but I doubt India will win.

Every person on this earth have been cheated by there government, Indian politicians are no different. Nehru didn't even want an army for India. When war broke out in 1962, soldiers were never trained for mountain war fare, no clothing for freezing temperature and they sent with 5 magazines of bullets to fight a war. It was doomed for failure from the start. Situation is now different. I hope there is no war between these countries. There will be no winner at the end. War will criple the economies of both countries and not mentions hundered and thousands of lives on both sides.

Both Indians and Chinese hope to read the Henderson-Brooks report that is still classified in India. Otherwise it's not difficult for you guys to find "India’s China War" by Neville Maxwell.

Mr yh1,china does have a 3:1 ratio of army in the border,and the figure you gave is insane......get your facts right before posting.,......and these deployment by india is mainly a defensive move,you'll see that yourself in the future.,....thnx

mr jako india does have a 10:1 ratio the figure you gave is insane much like bs you hawkish country men used to yell open your eyes before posting defensive move cut your crap no thnx

mr jako india does have a 10:1 ratio the figure you gave is insane much like bs you hawkish country men used to yell open your eyes before posting defensive move cut your crap no thnx

hahah...yes,yes....cry foul when you can't back up you claims.....who told you the 10:1 ratio,your media? Your govt? In that case being blinded from reality is not your fault,i understand..........do you honestly believe china has only 6,000 soldiers deployed along the long border with india!? Give it a proper thought,before replying with more crap.....regards

Time will tell.

I don't like any countries to go to WAR.One thing I should tell you we are deploying Military in case China does any misadventure with us.And 1962 happened 47 years back.We will suffer but you will also suffer a lot this time.So its good if we both stay away from war.Our Economies are reaching new heights daily.Why u guys want to destroy it..
Jai Hind

Mr yh1 armed forced are kept for the defense of ones land as long as the land is ours you or any other country have no authority to question it ...india never asked china to stop amassing its military and airforce in tibet ..but in retaliation its fielding its own forces IN ITS OWN LAND.....there is no sense in your words

:cheers:

all my chinese brother,let's be quiet and wait for the war,india won't negotiate that "mcmahon" issue,that's the gift from their sweat uncle UK while we were fighting against aggressor with our blood in ww-II

Last edited:
hahah...yes,yes....cry foul when you can't back up you claims.....who told you the 10:1 ratio,your media? Your govt? In that case being blinded from reality is not your fault,i understand..........do you honestly believe china has only 6,000 soldiers deployed along the long border with india!? Give it a proper thought,before replying with more crap.....regards

Tibetan military district has only six regiments of border troops (1000 soldiers per regiment) and one mountain brigade stationed at Linzhi area. Recently a fighter regiment was built in Tibet with J-7s. You could ask anybody to get this information from Chinese media. You are either too young or stupid by not knowing this. I bet you don't even know how many Indians are stationed along the border.

ADB loans have to do nothing with military build up. u wanted to get loans for that disputed area which china tried to block. and there is nothing wrong with that.
buildin ports is similar to indian presense in afghanistan (for pakistan). does that mean we should do the same to wat u r doin on indo-chian border (send troops and fighter jets)?
a hotline has been established between PM of both the countries bec of the confusion created by such remarks etc and u r talkin about 'why the alarm bells'.

i will be happy if u take all ur forces to ur border with china. wat i am sayin is all this will definately have an effect on the relationship bw u two at the time when u were enjoyin best relations so far in ur history. still u have every rit to call it a wise move

You are right about the comments made by some in india, and the defence minister has already asked everyone NOT to make unnecessary comments.

However, about the ports around india, or the ADB loan or the defence of JUD in UNSC, China does whats in their interest and give two hoots about india's sensitivity. Similarly india should do everything to protect its interests and not worry abt china's touchiness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom