What's new

India’s unwise military moves : Global times Editorial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tibetan military district has only six regiments of border troops (1000 soldiers per regiment) and one mountain brigade stationed at Linzhi area. Recently a fighter regiment was built in Tibet with J-7s. You could ask anybody to get this information from Chinese media. You are either too young or stupid by not knowing this. I bet you don't even know how many Indians are stationed along the border.

Yea, Chinese govrnment controled media. :rolleyes:

Tibetan military district has only six regiments of border troops (1000 soldiers per regiment) and one mountain brigade stationed at Linzhi area. Recently a fighter regiment was built in Tibet with J-7s. You could ask anybody to get this information from Chinese media. You are either too young or stupid by not knowing this. I bet you don't even know how many Indians are stationed along the border.

'chinese media',that one word says it all.....lolz......you have no idea what you are talking bout,say it.....before,you get more embarassed with your idiotic posts.......

One shouldn't talk to you cow urine drinking rats. How can you rats are recorded as senior in this forum. Unbelievable!

Hi

They are senior members not because their contribution or the quality of their post are good but because their post count is more than 700+. So don't be misled.

By the way I encourage you not to use such inflammatory language. They will end up reporting you and getting you banned. It is best to address the topic with as much civility as possible.

Meanwhile, back to the topic, the question now is what will China's response be to this inflammatory and quite provocative move by India?

I understand the Chinese Generals are prepared.

I hope to see actionable events that will be strategically beneficial to us both Chinese ally.

'chinese media',that one word says it all.....lolz......you have no idea what you are talking bout,say it.....before,you get more embarassed with your idiotic posts.......

you indians like it?why so many fool chinese do things better than you?why you still behind us?you think we are stupid,but why you peopel don't know real chinese think?if you only believe your midia,how could you understand the world?
tell you what.we can know what you guys think,but happy thing is you even know nothing about us.
why u r so mad about chinese but so little info about us?you are always happy in history of our bad times,it's good news for :yahoo:us:yahoo::yahoo:

One shouldn't talk to you cow urine drinking rats. How can you rats are recorded as senior in this forum? Unbelievable!

thank you for such generous language used to address us.......btw,i am not going to slang you or use derogatory words,but you may continue.......back to topic,please backup your claims with proper links........the indian military there,has byfar taken no aggressive steps towards china,those are merely countermeasures to rival the chinese buildup on the otherside.......you have no idea what you are talking bout,buddy........mind your language next time

My dear Chinese members, please refrain yourselves from posting offensive words. Please do not get provoked by the Indian members. They are trying to ban you by provoking you. If you find anything annoying or insulting, just report the mods. But please debate in a civil manner.

you indians like it?why so many fool chinese do things better than you?why you still behind us?you think we are stupid,but why you peopel don't know real chinese think?if you only believe your midia,how could you understand the world?
tell you what.we can know what you guys think,but happy thing is you even know nothing about us.
why u r so mad about chinese but so little info about us?you are always happy in history of our bad times,it's good news for :yahoo:us:yahoo::yahoo:

that was your first post buddy.........btw,i was replying to your friend,who said you had only 1000 soldiers deployed in the long sino-indian border! Do you too believe that?? In that case,i'm sorry......i was just wasting my time....regards

thank you for such generous language used to address us.......btw,i am not going to slang you or use derogatory words,but you may continue.......back to topic,please backup your claims with proper links........the indian military there,has byfar taken no aggressive steps towards china,those are merely countermeasures to rival the chinese buildup on the otherside.......you have no idea what you are talking bout,buddy........mind your language next time

F*k you jako ret! If the mod reads he should have found how you were trolling with me in this thread! You dirty empty Bh****!

that was your first post buddy.........btw,i was replying to your friend,who said you had only 1000 soldiers deployed in the long sino-indian border! Do you too believe that?? In that case,i'm sorry......i was just wasting my time....regards

i don't know he got this.but i don't see it in official media,maybe it's a personal guess?who knows ?your leader or ours?make you mad it's a good idea by this way,we know your media or the west,but happy thing is you indians don't know chinese.who is easy to fool?:cheers:

i don't know he got this.but i don't see it in official media,maybe it's a personal guess?who knows ?your leader or ours?make you mad it's a good idea by this way,we know your media or the west,but happy thing is you indians don't know chinese.who is easy to fool?:cheers:

i agree with the first part.......see you also dont know for sure......you are chinese.....see from a chinese point of view,if your neighbouring country deploys that much troop,wd it be for no reason?? When china is the one who is claiming arunachal pradesh.........and wd the CCP be happy by deploying only 1000 soldiers? I have nothing against china or its people,i was merely replying to the other chinese national here,who cd'nt back up his claims....and started using abusive language.....regards

I ask everyone with folded hand, please stick to the topic and please avoid using personal attacks. Please.

F*k you jako ret! If the mod reads he should have found how you were trolling with me in this thread! You dirty empty Bh****!

Watch your language budy. This site is not kids. Dont attack other members with personal attacks and abusive language, attack with logical arguments.

Yea, Chinese govrnment controled media. :rolleyes:

yes.so what?make your India stronger?it's cool to talk a common sense?but we read ur media and the west,then we know the truth.but i don't know how you get it.there was an indian guy who wants to prove china is a Communist Nation,but for us haha:argh:
we do things,not talk it all the times,who care?i know some of your leaders but you?you know how many chinese leaders or what they think?good for us:pakistan::china:

i agree with the first part.......see you also dont know for sure......you are chinese.....see from a chinese point of view,if your neighbouring country deploys that much troop,wd it be for no reason?? When china is the one who is claiming arunachal pradesh.........and wd the CCP be happy by deploying only 1000 soldiers? I have nothing against china or its people,i was merely replying to the other chinese national here,who cd'nt back up his claims....and started using abusive language.....regards

you r wrong?as a chinese we have a different india about your arunachal but our zangnan.you and i couldn't win it on internet ,we know that,it's job for solders,our chinese friends here for nothing but some anger about your friends who like to bash china.make you mad it's a happy thing.ready for war,my friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom