What's new

India’s Super Sukhoi Vs China’s Su-35: Who has the better Aircraft?

Plzdont revoke his BAN ! @WebMaster ,... Save others from self Glory BORE

PPL HERE ALREADY KNOW WHO HAS RESEARCHED AND who is trolling here

u haven't posted a single thing useful here and the above 3 threads discuss these things in detail,,,so have some shame and contribute,,,stop getting personal here

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL, sour grapes. What we have now are mostly indigenous. We did not accuse India of importing most of its weapons. It is fact. :rofl:

I appreciate Chinese efforts to indigenize its defence industry and is going in right direction, which India should follow too. But China is far from a defence technology poweress. Honestly....J1,J2...JXXX are all crap and for domestic consumption, hence this SU 35 sales

u must be debating like a Boy as u are ne... He- MAN . Stop ur seduction and over acting like CHICK !

PPL HERE ALREADY KNOW WHO HAS RESEARCHED AND who is trolling here

u haven't posted a single thing useful here and the above 3 threads discuss these things in detail,,,so have some shame and contribute,,,start getting personal here
OH OK ! U ARE GREAT THE BEST .. Thats what i said too . U must stop debating inferior Humans

Yes it is, AESA radar needs higher power thus new engines must. PKS has it all there. The SU 30 MKI, SU 35 has same TVC technology. Only thrust and radar are need to be different. The deal was signed in Putin's 2012 december visit! :tup:

Comparison between SUPER SUKHOI(INDIA) & SU-35M(CHINA)

SUPER SUKHOI------'

1. FLY by wire (FBW) with quadruple redundancy.

2. Displays include a highly customized version of the Israeli Elbit Su 967 head-up display along with bi-cubic phase conjugated holographic displays and seven liquid crystal multifunction displays.

3. Forward-facing NIIP N011M Bars (Panther); a powerful integrated passive electronically scanned array radar that can function in air to-air and air-to-land/sea mode simultaneously while being tied into a high-precision laser-inertial or GPS navigation system.

4. It is equipped with a modern digital weapons control system as well as anti-jamming features

5. N011M has a 400 km search range and a maximum 200km
tracking range, and 60km in the rear hemisphere. The radar can track 15 air targets and engage 4 simultaneously. These targets can even include cruise missiles and motionless helicopters.

6. Make flights in all weather,day and night conditions.

7. The aircraft is fitted with Israeli-made LITENING targeting pod that is used to target laser guided munitions.

SUKHOI SU-35M..........

1.Based on SU-27M Airframe & has service life to 6,000 hours, 30 years of operation...

2. The use of a new integrated control system (developed by MNPK
Avionika Moscow-based Research and Production Association) simultaneously performing functions of several systems – remote control, automatic control,limiting signals system, air signals system, chassis wheels braking system –will enhance the fighter’s handling capability and maneuverability.

3. The aircraft’s chassis has been reinforced to increase the takeoff and landing weight of the aircraft and bears two wheels in addition for the same purpose.

4. Its improved radar stealth reduces the reflectance of the Su-35 in
the X radio waveband and in the angle range of 60 degrees.

5. The engines are the upgraded AL-31F production engines employing fifth-generation technologies.

6. The aircraft features include a suite of new on-board equipments including the information management system (IMS), which integrates functional, logical,informational and software subsystems into a single complex that ensures the interaction between the crew and equipment.

7. The IMS includes two centraldigital computers, commutation and information devices and an indication system built on the “all-glass cockpit” concept.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...-who-has-better-aircraft-5.html#ixzz2eVGUJxKz

Above is SU 30 MKI Capabilities!

Man as already told

1)rafale has aesa and su-35 has pesa(aesa is superior,simple)

2)rafale irst has a range of 140 km against su-35 90 km

3)spectra is better than passive suite of su-35

Useless thread because China is not going to get the SU-35. The Russian government say they don't want to sell and the Chinese government say they don't want to buy. I don't know why the Russian media keep turning out these stories about China wanting to buy the SU-35.

Because you government doesn't release everything to the public. I say Chinese would be the last ones to know about this deal. :lol:

China to Get Russian Su-35 Jets in 2014

u must be debating like a Boy as u are ne... He- MAN . Stop ur seduction and over acting like CHICK !

OH OK ! U ARE GREAT THE BEST .. Thats what i said too . U must stop debating inferior Humans
the point is u have nothing to add here and as a result no one is coming here

to start a thread atleast post something new!!

if u have something interesting ppl will answer back:cheers:

You've got the MKI upgrade project scope wrong-

and the design differences between the two is minimal, the vertical stabilizers on the 35 has been changed for the better though among other things- otherwise they are both derived from the the granddaddy T-10, UNLIKE the example of the Rafale and Mirage which are two different platforms altogether with negligible commonality.

We will not be procuring the 35s, not now and not in the future, we don't need to.

only if rafale deal falls through due to cost issue and we upgrade su-35 with N050 AESA AND OLS-50M IRST

Yes it is, AESA radar needs higher power thus new engines must.
I read that Super will have Engine upgrade too . From 12k to 15000 kg Thrust with 6000 hours of Life ! It will enough to power AESA i guess . Hope Super will have ugrades from PAK FA ... As of now its real specs are unknow . But PAK FA upgrade is quite good !

I read that Super will have Engine upgrade too . From 12k to 15000 kg Thrust with 6000 hours of Life ! It will enough to power AESA i guess . Hope Super will have ugrades from PAK FA ... As of now its real specs are unknow . But PAK FA upgrade is quite good !

It may get product 117s of su-35 with each engine having 142kn thrust

1)life is only 4000 hours
2)no fadec control

See as i said u acting like girl ... U want others to come in to ur thread LOL ... I dont .. What am i going to get from it ? U must change ur name from He man to She Man

It may get product 117s of su-35 with each engine having 142kn thrust

1)life is only 4000 hours
2)no fadec control

Super MKI will have a modified AL-31PF with 15,000 KG thrust and 6,000 hours life

only if rafale deal falls through due to cost issue and we upgrade su-35 with N050 AESA AND OLS-50M IRST

Not even then.

I am going to repeat this term for the last time "concerned MRAF" and then leave it to whoever is concerned to figure out its context and baring on the topic.

All of these comparisons are getting tiring- despite repeated clarifications that warfare is NOT PLATFORM CENTRIC (teen baar din me repeat karna padta hai in the least). Unless the people here know how an ASR is issued, what goes in to it then they should try and appreciate the fact that the IAF knows what its doing.

Man as already told

1)rafale has aesa and su-35 has pesa(aesa is superior,simple)
Dude su 35 has massive radar range than Aesa of rafale .. Aesa as advantage in diffrent aspect ... Its not that PESA of Su 35 is dumb *** PUFFF

3)spectra is better than passive suite of su-35[/QUOTE]

I appreciate Chinese efforts to indigenize its defence industry and is going in right direction, which India should follow too. But China is far from a defence technology poweress. Honestly....J1,J2...JXXX are all crap and for domestic consumption, hence this SU 35 sales

You can't be selling your weapons around the globe if you're not a technology power house. We've built drones and stealth fighter, you can't even build a 3th gen fighter, LOL.
Su 35 is a politically driven decision.

Dude su 35 has massive radar range than Aesa of rafale .. Aesa as advantage in diffrent aspect ... Its not that PESA of Su 35 is dumb *** PUFFF

3)spectra is better than passive suite of su-35
Rest already explained

but ASPA is more powerful than su-35's radars.

You can be selling your weapons around the globe if you're not a technology power house. You've built drones and stealth fighter, you can't even build your a 4th gen fighter, LOL.
ahhh here we gooo !

but ASPA is more powerful than su-35's radars.

Advantages of AESA radars is diffrent form RANGE of Radars

If Giprin has Aesa Radar it doesnt mean its better than su 35 with PESA radar

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom