What's new

India’s Super Sukhoi Vs China’s Su-35: Who has the better Aircraft?

See first thing first .. Stop using Bull **** , Face **** , Nice **** .. etc ...

Second .. u mentioned Rafale Aesa can detect Su 35 at 140 ? NONSENSE ! ! !

Radar's range
* Su-35: Detecting target of RCS = 3m2 at the
range of 350 to 400 km away --> 307 ~ 351.
* Rafale: Detecting target of RCS = 5 m2 at the
range of 130 ~ 148 km away --> Detecting target
of RCS = 3m2 at the range of 114 to 130 km
away theoretically --> 100 ~ 114.

16. Maximal horizontal scanning angle of
Radar

* Su-35: +/-120 degrees

* Rafale: +/- 60 degrees

17. Capability of multiple target engagement
* Su-35: Tracking 30 and engaging 8.
* Rafale: Tracking 40 and engaging 4 to 6.

18. Frontal minimal RCS / Ratio of RCS / Ratio of
range being detected
* Su-35: 1.0 ~ 3.0 m2 --> 6666 ~ 20000 --> 9.03 ~
* Rafale: 0.1 ~ 0.2 m2 --> 666 ~ 1332 --> 5.08 ~

19. Su-35 v.s Rafale
* Theoretically, Rafale shall be able to detect /
track Su-35 at the range of 87 to 130 km / 52 to
91 km away in head to head engagement.

* Theoretically, Su-35 shall be able to detect /
track Rafale at the range of 150 to 203 km / 90 to
142 km away in head to head engagement.

Lastley your Best TROLL ! ! ! novotor missiles With Range 200 KM .... But when Rafale 's Aesa cant detect Su 35 at 90~ 100 ? Name me one Air to Air missile with more than 100+ Range !

What a troll ! If u edited in wikipedia it become so legit ? Stop jumping u just did what many has done before including me !

and this is novotor-k fool

min range is 200km

K-100 (missile) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

there is a reason we have more posts than u
@Dillinger @Abingdonboy @Flamingo @S-DUCT @hinduguy @anant_s

u need to visit this thread asap

Last edited by a moderator:
NOT AGAIN!

Acha what's the problem?

Irbis vs Bars, is that it?

How about this, you're not going to see the 35s at Gonggar or in the Chengdu MRAF anytime soon.

LOL Why are posting A2A missiles ? Now .. I asked you for missiles with 100 + range in service !
That too 200 KM As u claimed HEHE <---- Just watched AVATAR Movie ? :pop:

And ABE2AA Aesa !

1)all of them have 100 km plus ranges and are in service except meteor

2)novotor-k has a minimum range of 200 km and is an awacs killer
3)jush shut up if u have any shame

NOT AGAIN!

Acha what's the problem?

Irbis vs Bars, is that it?

How about this, you're not going to see the 35s at Gonggar or in the Chengdu MRAF anytime soon.

bhai banda mujse hi bhid gaya on topic of su-35??

claims there is no air to air missile with >100 km range

is laughing at name of rbe2aa aesa??:cheesy:

and this is novotor-k fool

min range is 200km

there is a reason we have more posts than u
@Dillinger @Abingdonboy @Flamingo @S-DUCT @hinduguy @anant_s

u need to visit this thread asap

Slowslow slow downnn Kid .. Why are youover acting now ? U are acting like Girl want to please boys .. So cool down ... I asked you which Missile Rafalecan fire at 200 KM ? The list u sent as Rafale missiles are of Russian Su 35 and Armericans . And Meteor Has the range of 100 km + or - rspective of Angle and Altitude . Now Come to the Point WHICH IS THE MISSILE RAFALE HAS with range of 200 km in Service ? And How can Rafale can detect Su 35 at 140 KM ? U must actlike BOY than Dancing arround like Girls !

man as u can see here,,,,i have already lost:taz:
What a pathetic debate i just had ... I just heard lots of Dancing , B words with some Nonsense !

@BLING would you be kind enough to elucidate upon the PLAAF tier command and assets in the relevant MRAF that is responsible for Xizang? It might help you. IF and it is indeed an IF, the 35s are procured-

1) They will not bother us.

2) The super-MKI upgrade, in time, will match them toe to toe and in terms of sensor capabilities beat them.

3) For the love of god, if you are not cognizant of the role being played by the Rafale in the IAF op. doc. then refrain from engaging in comparisons- that goes for EVERYONE.

@he-man and Bling Oh please do tell me where everyone is getting detection ranges for the RBE2-AA qualified by the specular return/RCS figures of the intended target?
@Abingdonboy Help me out here before I start to spew vitriol.

u are right because u are senior than both of us.:cheers: Just Chill ! (all the best) i i think i am trolling. sorry admins now its time to post something important to topic.

u are right because u are senior than both of us.:cheers: Just Chill ! (all the best) i i think i am trolling. sorry admins now its time to post something important to topic.

How can any aircraft Fire a missile at target which is not Locked by its RADAR ? Even if Rafale had 5000 KM missile it need a target Lock . Which Su 35 can do at 140 or so km ... Before rafale detect it at 90+/- Km ..

How can you win a debate with Missile Man of the World ?

Guys pls calm down and stop it. Both Rafale and Su-35 have some advantages and disadvantages over each other.

Guys pls calm down and stop it. Both Rafale and Su-35 have some advantages and disadvantages over each other.

u can say both rafale and su-35 are best in the world in 4++ gen.

Following Russia’s announcement of potential Su-35 sale to China, Defenseworld.net compares India’s Super Sukhois with the expected Chinese Su-35.The Super Sukhoi, which India plans to procure, has a fly by wire (FBW) with quadruple redundancy while displays include a highly customized version of the Israeli Elbit Su 967 head-up display along with bi-cubic phase conjugated holographic displays and seven liquid crystal multifunction displays.

The Super Sukhoi also includes a forward-facing NIIP N011M Bars (Panther); a powerful integrated passive electronically scanned array radar that can function in air-to-air and air-to-land/sea mode simultaneously while being tied into a high-precision laser-inertial or GPS navigation system.

It is equipped with a modern digital weapons control system as well as anti-jamming features. N011M has a 400 km search range and a maximum 200km tracking range, and 60km in the rear hemisphere. The radar can track 15 air targets and engage 4 simultaneously. These targets can even include cruise missiles and motionless helicopters, according to the company website.

Its satellite navigation system that allows it to make flights in all weather, day and night conditions.

The aircraft is fitted with Israeli-made LITENING targeting pod that is used to target laser guided munitions. Litening incorporates in a single pod all the targeting features required by a modern strike fighter.

The IAF currently has five operational Sukhoi 30MKI squadrons numbering around 100 aircraft. It will ultimately have over 230 Sukhoi-30MKIs or 13 squadrons in its fleet.

The fleet is under licenced production at the Bangalore-based Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) and the entire fleet will be upgraded to the ‘Super Sukhoi’ configuration.

Meanwhile, China first expressed interest in procuring the upgraded Su-35 in 2006 but the deal reportedly fell through.The Su-35, aerodynamically similar to the Su-27, has a new and improved airframe that will “dramatically increase its service life to 6,000 hours, 30 years of operation,” according to the Sukhoi Company.And unlike the Su-30MKI it will not feature canard fins.

All the three channels will have electrically signaled control without mechanical cabling. The use of a new integrated control system (developed by MNPK Avionika Moscow-based Research and Production Association) simultaneously performing functions of several systems – remote control, automatic control, limiting signals system, air signals system, chassis wheels braking system – will enhance the fighter’s handling capability and maneuverability, the website explains.

The aircraft’s chassis has been reinforced to increase the takeoff and landing weight of the aircraft and bears two wheels in addition for the same purpose. Its improved radar stealth reduces the reflectance of the Su-35 in the X radio waveband and in the angle range of 60 degrees.

The engines are the upgraded AL-31F production engines employing fifth-generation technologies. They use a new fan, new high and low pressure turbines, and a new digital control system. The modernization has increased the engine special mode thrust by 16%, up to 14,500 kgf.

The aircraft features include a suite of new on-board equipments including the information management system (IMS), which integrates functional, logical, informational and software subsystems into a single complex that ensures the interaction between the crew and equipment. The IMS includes two central digital computers, commutation and information devices and an indication system built on the “all-glass cockpit” concept.

Irbis-E radar control system detects and tracks up to 30 air targets, retaining continuity of space observation and engaging up to eight targets. The system detects, chooses and tracks up to four ground targets in several map-making modes with various resolution at a range of up to 400 km, without stopping to monitor the airspace.

China has reportedly signed a deal to procure 24 Su-35s but neither has officially confirmed the purchase.

su35 is better than mki..you just needed to ask some seniors here..thread was not necessary.

Back
Top Bottom