What's new

India’s Super Sukhoi Vs China’s Su-35: Who has the better Aircraft?

Aesa is multi purpose mission radar ... Situation Awareness , Conectivity beyoud that single platform . Its has nothing to do with RANGE . Aesa radar range increased by increasing the Size of AESA ... too . There are many advantages

Aesa is multi purpose mission radar ... Situation Awareness , Conectivity beyoud that single platform . Its has nothing to do with RANGE . Aesa radar range increased by increasing the Size of AESA ... too . There are many advantages

Is that so? :disagree:

Is that so? :disagree:
Bro this s one of its advantage over pesa ... In which part u dont agree with me ?

RAFALE_scanning-2.jpg

As far as my understanding on AESA . Range can be increased with Increased size of Radar . If am wrong let me know bro . no prob . AM not a Pro Radar designer :)

ahhh here we gooo !

Advantages of AESA radars is diffrent form RANGE of Radars

If Giprin has Aesa Radar it doesnt mean its better than su 35 with PESA radar

For the love of god..............aesa is just superior than pesa regardless of power

The point of importance here is LPI mode that pesa lacks and aesa has the ability ro instantly change the beam frequencies which pesa dosen't have.

AESA CANNOT BE(or very difficult) to jam,as simple as that

As far as my understanding on AESA . Range can be increased with Increased size of Radar . If am wrong let me know bro . no prob . AM not a Pro Radar designer :)

yes aesa has no range advantage against an equal sizes pesa with same back components

but average power output of aesa is superior than that of pesa..

eg--------average power output of irbis-e is only 5kw

See as i said u acting like girl ... U want others to come in to ur thread LOL ... I dont .. What am i going to get from it ? U must change ur name from He man to She Man

Super MKI will have a modified AL-31PF with 15,000 KG thrust and 6,000 hours life

modified al-31pf is called as product 117s only:cheesy:
and it has a life of 4000 hours

here is link for u from the npo saturn(which makes this engine)
NPO "SATURN" > 117S

Bro the size of AESA matters to increase its range broo ... or tell me why am wrong

to further clear doubts

"The primary advantage of a AESA over a PESA is capability of the different modules to operate on different frequencies. Unlike the PESA, where the signal is generated at single frequencies by a small number of transmitters, in the AESA each module generates and radiates its own independent signal. This allows the AESA to produce numerous "sub-beams" and actively "paint" a much larger number of targets. Additionally, the solid-state transmitters are able to transmit effectively at a much wider range of frequencies, giving AESAs the ability to change their operating frequency with every pulse sent out. AESAs can also produce beams that consist of many different frequencies at once, using post-processing of the combined signal from a number of TRMs to re-create a display as if there was a single powerful beam being sent."

This makes it almost impossible to detect the direction of the beam and jam the aesa radar

I mentioned its 6000 hrs not 4000 hrs ... TROLL PART-2 ! ! ! Hud hud DABANG DABANG Hud hud hudu DABANG DABANG DABANG ! ! !TROLL PART-2 ! ! ! Hud hud DABANG DABANG Hud hud hudu DABANG DABANG DABANG ! ! !

TROLL PART-2 ! ! ! Hud hud DABANG DABANG Hud hud hudu DABANG DABANG DABANG ! ! !

now npo saturn has started trolling!!

I mentioned its 6000 hrs not 4000 hrs ... TROLL PART-2 ! ! ! Hud hud DABANG DABANG Hud hud hudu DABANG DABANG DABANG ! ! !TROLL PART-2 ! ! ! Hud hud DABANG DABANG Hud hud hudu DABANG DABANG DABANG ! ! !

npo saturn says 4000 hours............i guess u know better than engine manufacturer:taz:

Stupid-People-Posters

to further clear doubts

"The primary advantage of a AESA over a PESA is capability of the different modules to operate on different frequencies. Unlike the PESA, where the signal is generated at single frequencies by a small number of transmitters, in the AESA each module generates and radiates its own independent signal. This allows the AESA to produce numerous "sub-beams" and actively "paint" a much larger number of targets. Additionally, the solid-state transmitters are able to transmit effectively at a much wider range of frequencies, giving AESAs the ability to change their operating frequency with every pulse sent out. AESAs can also produce beams that consist of many different frequencies at once, using post-processing of the combined signal from a number of TRMs to re-create a display as if there was a single powerful beam being sent."

This makes it almost impossible to detect the direction of the beam and jam the aesa radar
You Copied and pasted from somwhere in a wrong place ... IT WAS ABOUT SIZE OF AESA RADAR vs RANGE ... So START MUSIC !
TROLL PART-3 ! ! ! Hud hud DABANG DABANG Hud hud hudu DABANG DABANG DABANG ! ! !TROLL PART-3 ! ! ! Hud hud DABANG DABANG Hud hud hudu DABANG DABANG DABANG ! ! !

Troll cant be answered with out a TROLL ! U decided to kill this thread so be it : TROLL PART-2 ! ! ! Hud hud DABANG DABANG Hud hud hudu DABANG DABANG DABANG ! ! !

TROLL PART-2 ! ! ! Hud hud DABANG DABANG Hud hud hudu DABANG DABANG DABANG ! ! !

The 117S engine thrust has been increased by 16% (up to 14500 kgf) compared to the base AL-31FP engine, the ultimate life has been increased twice (up to 4 000 hours), keeping the same weight and overall dimensions. Such high parameters are attained thanks to application of:
• new high-tech LP compressor with increased air consumption and efficiency;
• high efficiency turbine with increased reliability and improved blade cooling system;
• new digital engine control system integrated to aircraft flight control system.

You Copied and pasted from somwhere in a wrong place ... IT WAS ABOUT SIZE OF AESA RADAR vs RANGE ... So START MUSIC !
TROLL PART-3 ! ! ! Hud hud DABANG DABANG Hud hud hudu DABANG DABANG DABANG ! ! !TROLL PART-3 ! ! ! Hud hud DABANG DABANG Hud hud hudu DABANG DABANG DABANG ! ! !

Troll cant be answered with out a TROLL ! U decided to kill this thread so be it : TROLL PART-2 ! ! ! Hud hud DABANG DABANG Hud hud hudu DABANG DABANG DABANG ! ! !

size of aesa is increased by adding more trm's

pknn1066l.jpg

Back
Top Bottom