What's new

India’s nuclear logic

What the hell U R thinking don't know?? I clearly said we R not afraid... Its not about what I like or dislike I only told about fate of Pakistan .. And you will make the biggest mistake and will help in removing Pakistan and part of India too from world map.

Ok we agree to disagree :D I think it will be India which will disappear from world map.

Depends...nothing out in the open yet...the day you see Indian MIRVs streaking into the lower atmosphere you'll know we have miniaturized nukes.

Either that or another round of warhead tests..the latter being far too risky..for us at least the proof will come from MIRVs...if you've vallidated that then it means you got a respectably small warhead with a good yield..otherwise you wouldn't invest in MIRVs which are neither a symbolic thing nor as cheap to come up with as a tac BM...otherwise our Prahaar BM could also be used to point out that it means that we've miniaturized our nukes.

That is incorrect. Development of MIRVs do not necessarily indicate development of miniaturized tactical nuclear weapons. For example, the W-62 thermonuclear warhead (used as 3 x MIRVs aboard the Minuteman-III) has a diameter of 22 inches or the W-88 warhead (used as 4 x MIRVs aboard Trident II D5) has a diameter of 21.8 inches, which is much larger than Nasr's diameter (12 inches) or other tactical nuclear weapons developed in the past by US/USSR.
But if the country claims to have thermonuclear MIRVs, then the "miniaturization" term is justified.

I don't know why it is too hard to accept that Pakistan has developed tactical nuclear weapons. They are plutonium-based fission designs, and nothing too difficult to achieve if given priority and enough amount of time and resources. India doesn't possess them because they were never required/demanded by any branch of the Indian military, as it believes in conventional might. On the other hand, two of the Pakistan's Strategic Forces Command required this capability to counter India's conventional superiority somehow.

Not really.
But i will only believe in Indian "nuclear holocaust" doctrine when a serving general or minister says so...

In that case your never going to hear one, rest assured.

Self delete

Ok we agree to disagree :D I think it will be India which will disappear from world map.

Pakistan don't have that capabiltiy.. And you know it then why to troll.

Good. Now we know when we go to war against India it must be an all out preemptive megaton strike on the first day.

Sleeping RAW and IB makes Pak nuclear 10X dangerous... They should have stopped pak long ago... Now pak is a powerful enemy and we need a powerful RAW to take care of Nukes.

Wake up kiddo

It seems u have no idea abt RAW n her ''success'':lol:

If India attacks our Homeland then we will do everything we can to defend it.

Nasr is a Battle Range Tactical Nuke Missile made to defend solely our homeland and it will be used to serve its purpose it we r to be tested!!!!!!

So for India is to not attack our country if it wants this not to be used.

Enough Said.

Good. Now we know when we go to war against India it must be an all out preemptive megaton fart on the first day.

Yes, I agree.

Its always fun to fantasize about the evaporation of hundreds of millions, especially women and children.

see indians fail to realize that india has no first use policy so If war breaks out ...

India's NFU policy does not include nuclear-armed countries. Even a threat of nuclear attack will be considered reason enough to launch its own arsenal.

-----------------------

Despite all the huff and puff, neither side is willing to launch a nuke. With the launch of even one of those, the destruction of humanity will be complete.

PS: Pakistan focused on tactical nukes early on. So Pakistan's miniature warheads are not a work-in-progress.

India's NFU policy does not include nuclear-armed countries. Even a threat of nuclear attack will be considered reason enough to launch its own arsenal.

-----------------------

Despite all the huff and puff, neither side is willing to launch a nuke. With the launch of even one of those, the destruction of humanity will be complete.

PS: Pakistan focused on tactical nukes early on. So Pakistan's miniature warheads are not a work-in-progress.

Actually the talk of a Nuclear Deterrent is pure "Humbug". Nuclear weapons will not deter wars or to be more precise: Conflicts.
Nuclear Weapons only deter Nuclear War.
And as I said earlier; Nukes are a weapon of desperation then; just a means to commit "Hara-Kiri".

We have another policy to bring down intruders if they don't vacate un-authorized space. I don't see if it is implemented...

Talks about Nuclear policy is @ll bull$hit.
Let's think, if pakistan uses a low yield uranium warheads, even though--
-- Manmohan would stay silent
-- Mad'am would get underground for few weeks
-- salman khurshid would try to beg in front of pak politician not to use further and request them to come on table
-- BCCI won't play cricket match for another 6 months
-- Opposition(NDA) would continue keep on ranting(Is mudde ko UN mein uthana chaiye)
-- IDF will say(Everything is at its place, just need a green signal from GOI(that is impossible))
-- Antony will keep a close watch over the situation accompained by lots of meetings with officers
-- people keep on burning flags
-- media would be busy with spicy stories all day and night
-- Salman khan would release another hit movie (everything would stop by then)
-- After couple of months, new RFPs, new procurement, new scandals

Fed up off--->

Actually the talk of a Nuclear Deterrent is pure "Humbug". Nuclear weapons will not deter wars or to be more precise: Conflicts.
Nuclear Weapons only deter Nuclear War.
And as I said earlier; Nukes are a weapon of desperation then; just a means to commit "Hara-Kiri".

Exactly my point.
No nuclear weapon has ever been used in war, except the American gifts to Japan (and they still feel no guilt). They just sit tight and look intimidating. The movie, Lord of War, made a good point. Small arms and automatic weapons pose a bigger threat to the world.

Back
Top Bottom