What's new

India’s New-Old Carrier Goes to Sea

I am not trolling, I am askinfg some questions. So, what is your answer to my inquisitveness. Is your carrier is for a heli ride?

There is a massive thread about this in the India Defense section, you might want to check there. You will find all your answers there, this thread is only for trolling.

my god....BD's already derailed thread............................. :hitwall:

The INS Vikramaditya looks impressive. But, is it for heli-carrying or for plane carrying? There is no sign it can carry planes. It has no space to park planes, and there is no runway, too. Some comments, please.

It has enough space to carry upto 18 Mig-29K and 8 Ka-28 Helicopters. It has a elevated ramp which is a good enough sign that its a aircraft carrier. It can launch 2 Mig-29Ks at a time. Can park 7 aircraft/helicopter on the runway.

Russia never considered it a AC carrier. But India made it look like a carrier (with cosmetic modification) with huge money depriving its terminal poor only to show the world that it promoted itself in super power status. There will be of no practical use of this vessel. PERIOD.

It's almost the same as of Charles De Gaulle AC, is such case that doesn't qualify as a carrier either.

It has enough space to carry upto 18 Mig-29K and 8 Ka-28 Helicopters. It has a elevated ramp which is a good enough sign that its a aircraft carrier. It can launch 2 Mig-29Ks at a time. Can park 7 aircraft/helicopter on the runway.

Bangladesh security is at stake although this Carrier ship cannot carry more than 18 planes. Iajdani, tell us how to protect our shores from a sudden Indian all out 3D (or 4D?) attack.

Russia never considered it a AC carrier. But India made it look like a carrier (with cosmetic modification) with huge money depriving its terminal poor only to show the world that it promoted itself in super power status. There will be of no practical use of this vessel. PERIOD.

Russia does not call the Admiral Kuznetsov class an aircraft carrier rather they call it aircraft carring cruiser.

Bangladesh security is at stake although this Carrier ship cannot carry more than 18 planes. Iajdani, tell us how to protect our shores from a sudden Indian all out 3D (or 4D?) attack.

why we will attack BD?

BD is our ally :)

1984678-superman_facepalm_by_randomredneck1990_d37784g1.jpg

Jump into the Bay of Bengal..!! Only way out in that case..!! :cheesy: :cheesy:

but then IN ships will hunt them :P

Back
Top Bottom