What's new

India’s influence wanes on world stage

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL That Modi is no match for our Covert Ops.
Forgot 2001 parliament attacks:lol:
Hum apne dusman ko us k ghar ghuss kr marty hain.:rofl:

Aur apne ghar ko khula aangan bana baithte ho, OBL Raids:omghaha: . Atleast those who came and attacked our country never returned, how about those SEALS who got away and that too from right under the nose of your Elite Military Training Establishment? Then the daily dose of Drones.

And besides all this,you call Pakistan a sovereign country.:cheers:

I disagree.

All the BRIC nations are gaining influence on a global scale.

Both in absolute and relative terms.

For India specifically, look at the Italian marines issue for example. India successfully won a major diplomatic battle against Italy, and the Italian Foreign Minster had to fall on his own sword.

That's correct.

Could anyone expect similar incident 25 years ago?

Yet, we need to focus more on our economy. We are far away from being a Global great power, though already a Regional Superpower

LOL That Modi is no match for our Covert Ops.
Forgot 2001 parliament attacks:lol:
Hum apne dusman ko us k ghar ghuss kr marty hain.:rofl:
Bhai credit tak milega jab openly kabool karoge ke tumne kiya hai. Aise halat na ho bahadooron ki, ke apne sanikon ko mujhahiden bata raheen hain. Humne us ghar ke do tukde kar diyee agar yaad ho to

Aur apne ghar ko khula aangan bana baithte ho, OBL Raids:omghaha: . Atleast those who came and attacked our country never returned, how about those SEALS who got away and that too from right under the nose of your Elite Military Training Establishment? Then the daily dose of Drones.

Firing over other's shoulders......doesn't bode well for your user name......but then......

LOL mr indianarmy is an IQ of a little kid,:rofl:

they were americans not u nor they were here to kill any citizen of pak or attack on our parliament or even some 9 poorly trained mumbo jumbo kids comes in a small dingy n makes siege of our financial capital for 72 hrs n our intelligence of 150-155 budget is sleeping with dirt nor our blue water navy with 72 ships, aircraft carriers nuke subs were sleeping.:rofl:

Besides the Americans used to new tech for this raid nor were our main raders were fixed in that corner of pak from they came.
But i wonder can u do that??
They people who were chest thumping after mumbai saga same in their super duper su 30 come over in the air space of pak n were locked by just mere f-16A n run away.:rofl:

Indian economy is not in best of times, but much better than it was six months ago, and may cross $2 Trillion mark by mid of this year. Just 5 years ago we were a $1 Trillion economy. We can expect debt ratings to be upgraded in next few months by S&P and Moody.

It is already a 1.946 Trillion dollar economy

Firing over other's shoulders......doesn't bode well for your user name......but then......

A respected Member like you should not support people who make statements that I have quoted in my previous post.

Bhai credit tak milega jab openly kabool karoge ke tumne kiya hai. Aise halat na ho bahadooron ki, ke apne sanikon ko mujhahiden bata raheen hain. Humne us ghar ke do tukde kar diyee agar yaad ho to

Well atleast tum log to kahte ye or Baluchistan ka credit b late ho:azn:

A respected Member like you should not support people who make statements that I have quoted in my previous post.

But then a professional shouldn't either get involved in these mud slinging debates. :D

India’s influence wanes on world stage - Wrong.

India’s influence wanes on neighbors- True.

Never in my life time I have seen a government that has messed up relations with all the neighbors. ( i have seen atleast 10 govts)

• Pakistan- relation is same and negative.
  • Srilanka- messed up and on process of messing up more.
  • Bangladesh- regional concessions ignored on political reasons.
  • Maldives- messed with coup is now in bad shape for the first time in history.
  • Bhutan- deteriorated in last few years.
  • Nepal- lost influence and co operation and relation not good ever since maoists took over.
  • China- smile with them and then and complaining "they are aggressive, they will attack us" instead of dealing the core issues and addressing it like it should be.
    Myanmar- Myan what???

We can run away as if it will all come back to normalcy but many of these issues could have tackled in a professional diplomatic way.

Sad but true.

scared??

We dont give a Sh*t to yr country.

But we will definitely take a lot Good revenge of that u did to us up to now in 2000s.

BangladeshMap.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom