What's new

India’s influence wanes on world stage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not Really...!!

Recent escalation with Italy over Marine Issue, says the otherwise.

The%20reason%20we%20struggle-953555818.jpg

:lol:

Really, Well madam wake up from last night hangover.....

Yr days r near very close.
Modi or Modda wont n cant save yr country from our wrath n freedom fighters.
and let me promise u if he made any hurdle for us we WILL KILL him in his home on his bedroom.
Dont worry we r more then capable of doing anything in yr country.

when you are not capable of doing anything in your country, what can you do in our country.
ayub se lekar musharraf tak kuch nahin kar saka..

hey that is my idea... and my proposal.... i already proposed PRICS.... don't steel it preeti? and look those 4 guys... they didn't thanked me when i proposed it... bad boys

Pakistani-p
Rwanda-R
Iraq-I
Congo-C
Somalia-S

chalo... i thanked...

when you are not capable of doing anything in your country, what can you do in our country.
ayub se lekar musharraf tak kuch nahin kar saka..

really:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Height of stupidity.......u have even gave a BIG slap on the faces of Yr Governments and yr media who even blame us even when a child is born in their homes.:rofl:

really:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Height of stupidity.......u have even gave a BIG slap on the faces of Yr Governments and yr media who even blame us even when a child is born in their homes.:rofl:

i dont understand why you are laughing.. maybe you enjoyed getting those drones shoving misslies/
weird chap you are.

i dont understand why you are laughing.. maybe you enjoyed getting those drones shoving misslies/
weird chap you are.

LOL that is the america the super power of the world n it isnt last long again 2014 is the key word here. But again i still say tera kya hoga Kalia after 2014.:chilli:

LOL that is the america the super power of the world n it isnt last long again 2014 is the key word here. But again i still say tera kya hoga Kalia after 2014.:chilli:

so after 2014 when america leaves what will happen?
america is protecting pak from being taken over by taliban. once they leave you will all become sharia compliant.
and of course if you want more, Modi will give it to you .

weird chap you are.

mostly people laugh when they seen or listen some thing funny or when some thing good happen or some people laugh when they felt cry or mostly some mad people always laugh..... you choose your choice...

mostly people laugh when they seen or listen some thing funny or when some thing good happen or some people laugh when they felt cry or mostly some mad people always laugh..... you choose your choice...

even psychos.

after 2014 it is 2015....so?

after 2014 it is 2015....so?

after 2014 onwards yr country will become a valley of hell.

so after 2014 when america leaves what will happen?
america is protecting pak from being taken over by taliban. once they leave you will all become sharia compliant.
and of course if you want more, Modi will give it to you .
LOL only time will tell that madam as who becomes WHAT. But its very very clear that yr country ie jaddu ki nagri will become hell ki nagri.:rofl:

LOL only time will tell that madam as who becomes WHAT. But its very very clear that yr country ie jaddu ki nagri will become hell ki nagri.:rofl:

no problem we will wait... stay safe in this period...

ok, so why are you telling who will become what. are you time? our country will become hell only if it becomes like pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom