What's new

India’s children neither healthy nor happy

^^ But you would see an infant being used for a suicide attack on Benazir.

Only in Pakistan. We feel bad for your worst HDI in South Asia and use of infants in terror.

They can't even enjoy the promised rewards, being so young!

vadu pedda chekka gadu... sodi nakodukulu...valla country lo kukka laga bathuku thunnaru, aina siggu saram lekunda mana meeda comment chestunnaru..... vado chetha na koduku, build up matram baga istadu........

he is best i guess...

Nenu chepedi enti ante.

Either report him or debunk the nonsense they spread.

Unfortunate some people actually take some of the claims of these trolls as facts.

^^ But you would see an infant being used for a suicide attack on Benazir.

Only in Pakistan. We feel bad for your worst HDI in South Asia and use of infants in terror.

They can't even enjoy the promised rewards, being so young!

Did that really happen?

Ahh typical troll thread. Once the Pakistanis get egg on their face they resort to the usual insults, marrying dogs, hindus this hindus that, toilet, the works. Quite pathetic. You guys are not worthy opponents, not even for debates.

:lol:

@Vinod

Pakistan's HDI and Indians HDI is borderline low just 10 places away. Nothing to really gloat about

No it's your delusional mindset, which wants to drag in Pakistan to cover your own shortcomings. It's India which wants to become some super power, it's India vouching for UNSC seat, it's Indians who dream of taking over China, but when your under belly gets exposed, then you match up with Pakistan....well no surprises there, the obsession is paramount.

WTF ? You started this thread. may i know why this obsession with India?
On ur point of we wanting to be superpower then wass wrong in this ? Why shudnt we have aspirations? Its your problem if you think pakistani is a big loser and cant become anything.

We never said we ARE THE SUPERPOWER. owing to our growth rate and demographic dividend, we understand that in the future we will definately become. We see a reason to think so thats why we do.

So if its ur insecurity that India will become stronger and it shudnt then thats your freaking problem not ours. We dont ask acnowledgement from a no status country like pakistan to tag us as a power.

And for heaven's sake, dont insult the suffering innocent kids for your loser attitude. Atleast think of the high percentage of children in pakistan before writing such sh!t.:angry:

Children suffering anywhere in the world is tragic, most at that age are even oblivious of their colour and creed, but since you are keen to highlight it for self consumption, i doubt you will ever witness such scenes in Pakistan. :wave:

Give it a rest mate.. Dont go all Virtuous on me now.. No one (indian or pakistani) on this forum has any doubts about your real intenetions for posting such threads.. So be upfront and stop hiding behind lame holier than thou facade..

and about your link, well it still doesnt take away the facts that

1. Child deaths in Pakistan are twice as bad as India
2. Pakistan is on a downward trajectory in terms of Human Development

http://www.defence.pk/forums/economy-development/139212-pakistan-sinks-hdi-low-category.html

And yeah, well, you may not see the picture you posted about India in Pakistan.. But the reasons are vastly different from what you imply

Hungry children of Pakistan

@Vinod

Pakistan's HDI and Indians HDI is borderline low just 10 places away. Nothing to really gloat about

Its in 2 different categoies.. Pakistan's in categorized as low (was medium till an year back), which shows a decline in HDI for Pakistan.

India's is in Medium category..

If I use the pics of Punjabis and Kashmiris, then Indians claim that I am being "racist" against other groups and if I use pictures of U.P. and Bihar then Indians claim I am making "fun" of people.. Indians kisi taraf bhi jeenay nahin daitey :hitwall:

No matter what you look good in this DP :tup: :lol:

@Vinod

But India is Better than Pakistan in Terms of HDI according to this ranking . Agreed ??

Can any of Pakistani Member of PDF share there view about the POST # 56.

I knew it I am stunning.. after all according to Indian own claims "beauty lies in the eye of beholder"... doesn't it? ;)

Undoubtably.

But when one saying: "I knew it I am stunning"

People consider is vanity or narcissism.

Undoubtably.

But when one saying: "I knew it I am stunning"

People consider is vanity or narcissism.

My post was sarcastic.. I don't think I am stunning.. honestly.. I can never match the stunning beauty of dark n chocolaty Indians.. how dare I?

Jinxed gets off behind his screen on making people believe he is a she.

There is a term for that is psychiatry.

Back
Top Bottom