What's new

India’s children neither healthy nor happy

Give it a rest mate.. Dont go all Virtuous on me now.. No one (indian or pakistani) on this forum has any doubts about your real intenetions for posting such threads.. So be upfront and stop hiding behind lame holier than thou facade..

and about your link, well it still doesnt take away the facts that

1. Child deaths in Pakistan are twice as bad as India
2. Pakistan is on a downward trajectory in terms of Human Development

http://www.defence.pk/forums/economy-development/139212-pakistan-sinks-hdi-low-category.html

And yeah, well, you may not see the picture you posted about India in Pakistan.. But the reasons are vastly different from what you imply
Save it mate.
First like a drama queen you dig up some old articles to get sympathy then in a thread addressing India, you drag in Pakistan to expand chest on my evil is better than yours. May i remind you, i merely copy pasted the article which appeared in an Indian daily without the benefit of a POV. No one is denying the problem exists in Pakistan also, there are plenty of Indians here to remind us of that daily but practice what you preach before acting like snow white, for you people give a whole new meaning to the term Troll.

yea I am admitting everrything today.. I love Indians.. I wish i was like them.. those beautiful long aqualine noses, those big deer like eyes.. those long black silky hair.. that olive skin tone ... those vase like neck.. God gave us Pakistanis nothing... nothing at all!! I am so jealous that Bhagwan bestowed Indians with so much beauty.. everyone in Pakistan sucks up to Indians.. they want to look just like them!!...

I wish I was Indian! :cry:

Bhenji tum wahi khush raho...........In your land of Pure ....Hum jaise bhi hain yahan khush hain........Pehle wo Veena Aunty ne yahan gaand maacha rakhi hain...uspe tum..Hum nahi jehel sakte itni so called beauty ...:D

Me too , i'm also not happy .
I've moved on from bajaj scooter to 800 to santro to city to civic but still i'm not happy .
Uncle uncle now i need Ferrari :lol:

Yes that is me! I don't look much different from the pic in my avatar right? Do I? In India, especially south n central India, it is hard to tell he from a she.. they all look the same to me... I look like them too!! :cry: The only difference between the pic you posted and the pic in my avatar is that, he/she is wearing fake contact lens (which is a commong thing among Indian women).. other than that everything looks like Mayawati.. those chocolaty looks, those long black silky hair, that beautiful aqualine nose... See.. i didn't lie when I said I look like Mayawati!!

Dole shole acche banaye hain bhai.

Go easy on the bund jabs though. Liver kharb ho jaata hai.

Save it mate.
First like a drama queen you dig up some old articles to get sympathy then in a thread addressing India, you drag in Pakistan to expand chest on my evil is better than yours. May i remind you, i merely copy pasted the article which appeared in an Indian daily without the benefit of a POV. No one is denying the problem exists in Pakistan also, there are plenty of Indians here to remind us of that daily but practice what you preach before acting like snow white, for you people give a whole new meaning to the term Troll.

Karan was merely debunking the post below, which had incorrect information.

1,825,000 die every year in India, and 5000 every day... If we assume the ET article about one Pak child dying every minute that still about 2400 children everday, much less than india

When Indian argue with Pakistanis, we obviously will include Pakistani examples to relate and support our points better.

What you need is a good shrink.

Maybe come back home for some time and recoup.

I am sensing a cry for help in your attention-wh**e-ishness.

She needs male attention.

Being badsoorat, moti, foul smelling and over the hill, she doesn't get that at all in real life. ;)

yea I am admitting everrything today.. I love Indians.. I wish i was like them.. those beautiful long aqualine noses, those big deer like eyes.. those long black silky hair.. that olive skin tone ... those vase like neck.. God gave us Pakistanis nothing... nothing at all!! I am so jealous that Bhagwan bestowed Indians with so much beauty.. everyone in Pakistan sucks up to Indians.. they want to look just like them!!...

I wish I was Indian! :cry:

I can see that you were rejected by someone and everyone in real life.

And having no real life, you are trying to get some attention on an online forum.

You are getting contempt but even that is attention. ;)

Badnaam huay to kya naam na hoga...

Save it mate.

None of this rant changes the fact that you posted threads on banned topics repeatedly..

None of this rant changes the fact that you posted threads on banned topics repeatedly..

Pakistan - Infant mortality rate = 87/1000 births
India - Infant mortality rate = 66/1000 births

International Human Development Indicators - UNDP

I knew there was some problems with your mathematic skills :).. 1 child every minute in Pakistan makes it 1440 children a day (there are 60 minutes in an hour and not 100 :rofl:)

any way, with 1440 children dying every day, the ratio for pak = 1440/180 million = 8 kids per million population
with 5000 children for India the ratio = 5000/1200 million = 4.16 kids per million population

PAKISTAN IS TWICE AS BAD AS INDIA IN TERMS OF INFANT DEATHS

Give it a rest mate.. Dont go all Virtuous on me now.. No one (indian or pakistani) on this forum has any doubts about your real intenetions for posting such threads.. So be upfront and stop hiding behind lame holier than thou facade..

and about your link, well it still doesnt take away the facts that

1. Child deaths in Pakistan are twice as bad as India
2. Pakistan is on a downward trajectory in terms of Human Development

http://www.defence.pk/forums/economy-development/139212-pakistan-sinks-hdi-low-category.html

And yeah, well, you may not see the picture you posted about India in Pakistan.. But the reasons are vastly different from what you imply

Hungry children of Pakistan

Its in 2 different categoies.. Pakistan's in categorized as low (was medium till an year back), which shows a decline in HDI for Pakistan.

India's is in Medium category..

As i said, practice what you preach. !!
I doubt mine had any smileys to go with them.
Now go cry me a river. !!

As i said, practice what you preach. !!
I doubt mine had any smileys to go with them.
Now go cry me a river. !!

:lol: so you expect to post nonsense on banned topics and throw a hissy fit if someone responds to it...
And english comprehension seems to be in short supply with you.. All you see is smilies and pictures, but totally miss the context in which they were used.. i.e. a pakistani member thinking there are 100 minutes in an hour :) (another smily for you)

Sad to see children suffering in what appears to be a supa dupa hyper pawa country in bollywood reality. Hope better sense prevail and GOI spends money on reducing poverty rather than going for hegemonic designs to screw the whole region.

:lol: so you expect to post nonsense on banned topics and throw a hissy fit if someone responds to it...
And english comprehension seems to be in short supply with you.. All you see is smilies and pictures, but totally miss the context in which they were used.. i.e. a pakistani member thinking there are 100 minutes in an hour :) (another smily for you)

Nonsense, hissy-fit, Drama queen, waste of space and what not all blended in,.... one just has to look at the desperate effort made in post~25. :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom