What's new

India’s children neither healthy nor happy

It says may have... Do you really believe propoganda news like Fox

My post was sarcastic.. I don't think I am stunning.. honestly.. I can never match the stunning beauty of dark n chocolaty Indians.. how dare I?

But you obsess with Indians anyways.

Despite the fact that they hold you in such contempt. ;)

But you obsess with Indians anyways.

Despite the fact that they hold you in such contempt. ;)

yea I am admitting everrything today.. I love Indians.. I wish i was like them.. those beautiful long aqualine noses, those big deer like eyes.. those long black silky hair.. that olive skin tone ... those vase like neck.. God gave us Pakistanis nothing... nothing at all!! I am so jealous that Bhagwan bestowed Indians with so much beauty.. everyone in Pakistan sucks up to Indians.. they want to look just like them!!...

I wish I was Indian! :cry:

yea I am admitting everrything today.. I love Indians.. I wish i was like them.. those beautiful long aqualine noses, those big deer like eyes.. those long black silky hair.. that olive skin tone ... those vase like neck.. God gave us Pakistanis nothing... nothing at all!! I am so jealous that Bhagwan bestowed Indians with so much beauty.. everyone in Pakistan sucks up to Indians.. they want to look just like them!!...

What you need is a good shrink.

Maybe come back home for some time and recoup.

I am sensing a cry for help in your attention-wh**e-ishness.

Me to my Friend Me too :lol:

Back
Top Bottom