What's new

India’s children neither healthy nor happy

1,825,000 die every year in India, and 5000 every day... If we assume the ET article about one Pak child dying every minute that still about 2400 children everday, much less than india

1,825,000 figure was debunked by me thrice already.

Child Mortality report 2011

India 1.696 million.

Besides, it is pointless to compare India and Pakistan in terms of numbers. Unless its for some pseudo-schadenfreude.

1,825,000 die every year in India, and 5000 every day... If we assume the ET article about one Pak child dying every minute that still about 2400 children everday, much less than india

Dude, check Post # 56. ;) and give your views on the plight of Pakistani children.

About Chocolaty and Stunning Can't believe you got so impressed with Mayawati that you Have put her as your DP . Nice Choice Girl :P .

If I use the pics of Punjabis and Kashmiris, then Indians claim that I am being "racist" against other groups and if I use pictures of U.P. and Bihar then Indians claim I am making "fun" of people.. Indians kisi taraf bhi jeenay nahin daitey :hitwall:

I knew there was some problems with your mathematic skills :).. 1 child every minute in Pakistan makes it 1440 children a day (there are 60 minutes in an hour and not 100 :rofl:)

any way, with 1440 children dying every day, the ratio for pak = 1440/180 million = 8 kids per million population
with 5000 children for India the ratio = 5000/1200 million = 4.16 kids per million population

PAKISTAN IS TWICE AS BAD AS INDIA IN TERMS OF INFANT DEATHS

I knew there was some problems with your mathematic skills :).. 1 child every minute in Pakistan makes it 1440 children a day (there are 60 minutes in an hour and not 100 :rofl:)

any way, with 1440 children dying every day, the ratio for pak = 1440/180 million = 8 kids per million population
with 5000 children for India the ratio = 5000/1200 million = 4.16 kids per million population

the 5000 number is incorrect for India.

The figure should be somewhere around 4646 (1.696 million/365)

Guys he is elite troll.... leave him..... and move on.....

:disagree: We shouldn't spare trolls.

Vodalkodadu eee kodukulu ni! :butcher:

vadu pedda chekka gadu... sodi nakodukulu...valla country lo kukka laga bathuku thunnaru, aina siggu saram lekunda mana meeda comment chestunnaru..... vado chetha na koduku, build up matram baga istadu........

he is best i guess...

If I use the pics of Punjabis and Kashmiris, then Indians claim that I am being "racist" against other groups and if I use pictures of U.P. and Bihar then Indians claim I am making "fun" of people.. Indians kisi taraf bhi jeenay nahin daitey :hitwall:

Why not post your own moti, badsoorat, foul smelling picture in all its glory. ;)

That will be some fun.

Shutup Mr.IceWolf and Trol-lala. In this kiddish, foolish and futile attmpt of showing each other down, you are disgracing a huge percent of infant population on both sides.

And since this thread was started by a pakistani, I would like to accuse pakistanis of being so insensitive to facts and ignorant to the truths of their own country. I am happy that an Indian dint made mockery of these children's suffering even tough situation in pakistan is worse than that in india. ratio of children suffering to those who are gifted is more than that in India. But nonetheless its not a matter of pride.

Children suffering anywhere in the world is tragic, most at that age are even oblivious of their colour and creed, but since you are keen to highlight it for self consumption, i doubt you will ever witness such scenes in Pakistan. :wave:

Chotu Kumar, 6, filmed suckling milk from stray dog in India - Mirror Online

The Hindus there marry dogs... It's not much of a surprise to them, just a normal incident happening in their local village

Back
Top Bottom