What's new

India’s children neither healthy nor happy

Listen looser, the article is from an Indian source, why don't you make an effort to address the article rather than barking your usual nonsense.

i know who is barking here...... you have bad intention...... you wanna other members troll against India...

But my sweety sweety Indian brother.. why you Indians get so defensive on anything that is posted on India... ? I don't see anything wrong with that article... :disagree: All your Indians brothers claim day n night how great India is.. how stunning n chocolaty Indians are, how intelligent n smart Indians are that Germans N Swedes r dying to dance with them...

Sometimes it is Ok to get in touch with the reality of India. ;)

My deal little sister Nothing is Wrong in the news being posted but instead of Correcting yourself when you point one finger towards someone three points you . That is what is happening in this thread . Most of the Pakistanis dont even realize condition of kids in pakistan is far worst than India ( Not according to me but UNICEF) . So instead of making a flame-war a fruitful discussion would have taken place if fellas apprehended from giving one lines and turning blind eye towards their own problems .

India is Great . Nothing wrong with this statement . Every Patriot seems the same about his/her country .

Yes Indians and Are chocolatey and Stunning , See Miss world or Mr world Competitions .

Don't know about germans and Swedes but have first hand experience with Polski and Brazlian Chicks .

This is Indeed one side of the coin but situations are improving fast and after few years you will have to find some new flame-bait .

But my sweety sweety Indian brother.. why you Indians get so defensive on anything that is posted on India... ? I don't see anything wrong with that article... :disagree: All your Indians brothers claim day n night how great India is.. how stunning n chocolaty Indians are, how intelligent n smart Indians are that Germans N Swedes r dying to dance with them...

Sometimes it is Ok to get in touch with the reality of India. ;)

ur point of reality is diffrnt from world...
we cant counter brainwashing

My deal little sister Nothing is Wrong in the news being posted but instead of Correcting yourself when you point one finger towards someone three points you . That is what is happening in this thread . Most of the Pakistanis dont even realize condition of kids in pakistan is far worst than India ( Not according to me but UNICEF) . So instead of making a flame-war a fruitful discussion would have taken place if fellas apprehended from giving one lines and turning blind eye towards their own problems .

India is Great . Nothing wrong with this statement . Every Patriot seems the same about his/her country .

Yes Indians and Are chocolatey and Stunning , See Miss world or Mr world Competitions .

Don't know about germans and Swedes but have first hand experience with Polski and Brazlian Chicks .

This is Indeed one side of the coin but situations are improving fast and after few years you will have to find some new flame-bait .

Jugni Hasdi ve hasdi . <---- R u Punjabi? ;) ...

But Pakistanis know what is the condition of the kids in Pakistan.. they want to share the news from other countries to spread more self awareness about their neighbors... Yeah I agree with the chocolaty and stunning Indian part... look at my avatar.. so chocolaty and stunning!! :flirt:

i know who is barking here...... you have bad intention...... you wanna other members troll against India...

Count the ratio before passing any verdict.....and by dragging in Pakistan and going personal, i am sure you and your country fellows have good intentions.

India might have slipped in the rankings, but that doesn't mean that the conditions have worsened. India slipped in the ranking simply because there are more countries now included in the list. There were 121 in the last index and 141 in this one.

If you look at the Child Development Index score it has actually improved. From 31.22 in 1995-1999, to 28.72 in 2000-2004 and down to 23.46 in 2005-2010. (Smaller the score the better). So we are headed in the right direction.

1zqf39w.jpg

Quite sad to see the usual suspects using something as grim as this to have a go at India.

Well fwiw India is atleast 10 years ahead of Pakistan as far as Child Development in concerned.
India's CDI score in 1995-1999= 31.22, Pakistan's CDI score in 2005-2010 = 30.15

So thank you for your fake concerns and sympathy, time to sort your own house maybe?.:undecided:

Count the ratio before passing any verdict.....and by dragging in Pakistan and going personal, i am sure you and your country fellows have good intentions.

Our Country Is not Perfect, We have Many Social Evils. Is Everything Perfect in Pakistan or aren't there problems in other Countries???

What are your respective view on the below mentioned, reported by Pakistani Source. (One child dies every minute in Pakistan: Report)

One child dies every minute in Pakistan: Report &#8211; The Express Tribune

But Pakistanis know what is the condition of the kids in Pakistan.. they want to share the news from other countries to spread more self awareness about their neighbors... Yeah I agree with the chocolaty and stunning Indian part... look at my avatar.. so chocolaty and stunning!! :flirt:

They know then why do they get offended when such reality is shared with Them . Go to a thread opened by Feugo on same issue today in Pakistan and you will find Icewolf Jumping from one old news article to another about India Instead of Accepting this simple Fact . Brownie Points someone .

No i am not a punjabi but a Delhiite . So i am familiar with Punjabi , Haryanvi ,Rajasthani and UP languages and culture .

About Chocolaty and Stunning Can't believe you got so impressed with Mayawati that you Have put her as your DP . Nice Choice Girl :P .

No, the one who's constantly got his nose up someone else's backside, while his own is naked and bare to the entire world.

More Indians on a Pakistani forum, kills your theory outright, so many noses .......

1,825,000 die every year in India, and 5000 every day... If we assume the ET article about one Pak child dying every minute that still about 2400 children everday, much less than india

SEE MY AVATAR.:kiss3:

Back
Top Bottom