What's new

India’s aircraft carrier ambitions take a dive

Exactly....People think India can pull a rabit out of the hat anytime. Its ACC we are talking about. We had difficulty in our Tejas program and here we are talking about 40,000 tonnes of steel beast with the most complex architecture not to forget its our first attempt.

Compare the timeline of our ACC program and complexity with other programs India has undertaken....I seriously think India has taken a step backwards, but one always do that before taking a leap.

I disagree...tell me any instance of any country that developed its first ACC in same time frame as India considering the knowledge pool, technological and financial and resources.

See my post 69:cry:.

What a surprise....NO!

Has any Indian shipbuilding company, public or private, has built an “indigenous” ship, military or civilian, on it own ( counting also those with all the key equipments imported), that is at the similar class or much less, say more than 20,000 tons that is in active service, EVER?

That it has balls and gals to build a 40,000 full-blown IAC to start with is beyond any sane mind… AND funnier, has 65,000 tons IAC II ready in design… :rofl: what’s the next? You shall see soon that India decides to skip 65,000 tons and to build more advanced 90,000 nuclear one instead…:lol:

Typically when it can’t even build a problem-free entry level I , it “fearlessly” (the dumb don’t understand the concept of fear anyway) and “proudly” (the illiterate can’t comprehend why they say sciences are difficult) moves into building more advanced level II and level III instead… the list is endless anywhere you look in Indian defence industry underpinned by ISRO, HAL and DRTROLL: Aryun, LCA, artillery , bullet, Insas, indoor pumping, etc etc you name it… A so very typical Indian (only) way: brag to sprint before it can actually crawl.
What is your problem dude,really?:azn:

You are not copying cause you don't know how to copy.

Let us know when china starts building its first carrier

Your country has taken 9 Yrs to finish a half completed soviet carrier

So by that standard Since India has Already completed 35% of the work on IAC in 3 Yrs , so it wont be as slow as the chinese , even if the ship enters service in 2018

See my post 69:cry:.

What is your problem dude,really?:azn:

His problem is that ,if he doesnot troll , he wont recieve his 50 cent and wont be able to feed his 3 Illegal Children

Why are so many indians disappointed with reality? Just keep deluding yourselves about super-duper india military power to feel better about being indian. :rofl:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/195260-india-have-hypersonic-brahmos-ii-five-years.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...s-light-combat-aircraft-lca-tejas-mk-3-a.html

trolling are we ?

well i see china disappointed with reality . the only 10000 brave and honest of your people were murdered in Tiananmen by your beloved govt.

one such brave soul, my salutes to him

89-63_tank_man_-_web.jpg

i guess our super duper delusion is far better than you SUPER DUPER JAIL COUNTRY !

Putting indigenous is like a curse - better call Russian and French for some help!

Nah- mere teething problems. In a few years whenn Indian maritime construstion has properly matured we will look back and laugh at this mole-hill that has been blown up into a mountain, but a blip, par for the course, horses for courses- you get the idea!

Putting indigenous is like a curse - better call Russian and French for some help!

great idea, But we need some experience. See now we are making our own 7000+ ton. Frigate independently. Once IAC I will be ready, We will have capability to make next IAC II and III easily.

As I said before, its better for India to talk about a project after its completed. Its because India sucks at planning projects, especially something as complex as an AC. If India has so much trouble building a plane and a tank, think about how much more difficult is an AC. If India can complete AC by 2017, not inducted, but just completed and ready for testing. It would be a big success for India. But I would not hold my breathe.

As I said before, its better for India to talk about a project after its completed. Its because India sucks at planning projects, especially something as complex as an AC. If India has so much trouble building a plane and a tank, think about how much more difficult is an AC. If India can complete AC by 2017, not inducted, but just completed and ready for testing. It would be a big success for India. But I would not hold my breathe.

loll why so?? building an ac is not easy, iac 1 will be out for testing by 2015.

The problem is nature of Indian System. Not much room for secrecy. Everything comes out, if it involves Public Funding except may be the things within Military.

loll why so?? building an ac is not easy, iac 1 will be out for testing by 2015.

they said that its will be delayed till 2017. And further delays are coming.... base on the past.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom