What's new

India running phensidyl industry to destroy Bangladeshi youth

If Bharat was your enemy, there would have been no Bangladesh today ..... you would probably have been assimilated into the Indian state of West Bengal ...... or in time we would have had a new state called East Bengal (like the football club).

As for being haram to consume alcohol, that is probably the reason why your pious youth are turning to codeine. :angel:

Cheers, Doc
If the enemy state, Bharat wasn't created then we would have our Bangladesh in its original form (Combination of EB and WB). So, spare us from your adulterated logic because even after 1947, the Bangladesh word was used in WB's literatures and movies right, left and center. Just because after 71 generation of ours was brain washed and taught selective history, didn't mean that Bengali Babus of India became friend by getting rid of us first at 1947 and then aiding and abetting us to be miscarriage from destined birth?.. And my ears got heavy by reading rubbish of assimilating BD with WB because you were so way off that you even forgot the raison d'être of the creation of your Bharat Mata. Just to remind you, BD wasn't assimilated with WB in 71 for the same reason that it was separated in 47, i.e. its Muslim majority. And exactly for the same reason IND wouldn't eat us up except keeping us in the vacuum.

Finally, your estimation about the pensy consumption was hilarious since you didn't know that drug abuse was as haram as alcohol consumption.

If the enemy state, Bharat wasn't created then we would have our Bangladesh in its original form (Combination of EB and WB). So, spare us from your adulterated logic because even after 1947, the Bangladesh word was used in WB's literatures and movies right, left and center. Just because after 71 generation of ours was brain washed and taught selective history, didn't mean that Bengali Babus of India became friend by getting rid of us first at 1947 and then aiding and abetting us to be miscarriage from destined birth?.. And my ears got heavy by reading rubbish of assimilating BD with WB because you were so way off that you even forgot the raison d'être of the creation of your Bharat Mata. Just to remind you, BD wasn't assimilated with WB in 71 for the same reason that it was separated in 47, i.e. its Muslim majority. And exactly for the same reason IND wouldn't eat us up except keeping us in the vacuum.

Finally, your estimation about the pensy consumption was hilarious since you didn't know that drug abuse was as haram as alcohol consumption.

Friend, you were not absorbed into India in 1971 not because you were a muslim majority ..... please remember that to the victor go the spoils, and we, pluralistic secular India, were the victors ...... and you, Islamic East Pakistan, were the spoils.

You were not absorbed because India did not want to internalize your mess and add to her headaches in the form of a huge economically backward anchor on a ship that was just about to leave the port and start sailing.

It suited us to keep you as a separate "sovereign puppet" .... make no mistake about that.

As for your haram lectures on alcohol and drugs, care to explain to me why the world over, historically over centuries, as even today, Islamic lands have been at the forefront of drug cultivation and trade?

Btw, what is Islam's take on western pharmaceuticals and their use in modern medicine? You do know that there are many many of these "legal" drugs that can be and are abused to get a high too right? That there are many legal drugs that give you a "high" even at their therapeutic dose?

How about analgesics and anesthetics ..... nasty!!! What about antipsychotics and antidepressives ...... uppers, downers, elevators, sedatives, tranquilizers, hallucinogens ...... toba toba!!! Would love to hear your take on this saint saab ..... :angel: :cheers: :smokin:

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:
Friend, you were not absorbed into India in 1971 not because you were a muslim majority ..... please remember that to the victor go the spoils, and we, pluralistic secular India, were the victors ...... and you, Islamic East Pakistan, were the spoils.

You were not absorbed because India did not want to internalize your mess and add to her headaches in the form of a huge economically backward anchor on a ship that was just about to leave the port and start sailing.

It suited us to keep you as a separate "sovereign puppet" .... make no mistake about that.

As for your haram lectures on alcohol and drugs, care to explain to me why the world over, historically over centuries, as even today, Islamic lands have been at the forefront of drug cultivation and trade?

Btw, what is Islam's take on western pharmaceuticals and their use in modern medicine? You do know that there are many many of these "legal" drugs that can be and are abused to get a high too right? That there are many legal drugs that give you a "high" even at their therapeutic dose? How about analgesics and anesthetics ..... nasty!!! What about antipsychotics and antidepressives ...... uppers, downers, elevators, hallucinogens! Would love to hear your take on this saint saab ..... :angel: :cheers: :smokin:

Cheers, Doc
Friend,

Robbing pricy killing machines from cantonment and nut & bolt from industries as war booties by victor didn't go well with the logic of not going for spoil, did it? It infect gave the rise of a question, perhaps the sole victor wasn't the only one that you thought so (Nudge! Nudge!! Wink! Wink!), who probably didn’t have the gut or signal to go for the total spoil, And please take off the glasses to see the milk and honey were in our land at that time even according to your soldiers not otherwise. So we becoming a burden of yours were another B.S, especially since EP was the main earning source of entire PAK before its break up.

OK, why Afghanistan has become a fertile land of poppy cultivation could be answered by asking why world power has been waging wars over there for decades? See if you can find it out, dada?

What Islam's takes on Western Pharmaceuticals and modern medicine is as simple as other exploitation on science and maters on what have west been performing, compriente, dada?

Friend,

Robbing pricy killing machines from cantonment and nut & bolt from industries as war booties by victor didn't go well with the logic of not going for spoil, did it? It infect gave the rise of a question, perhaps the sole victor wasn't the only one that you thought so (Nudge! Nudge!! Wink! Wink!), who probably didn’t have the gut or signal to go for the total spoil, And please take off the glasses to see the milk and honey were in our land at that time even according to your soldiers not otherwise. So we becoming a burden of yours were another B.S, especially since EP was the main earning source of entire PAK before its break up.

OK, why Afghanistan has become a fertile land of poppy cultivation could be answered by asking why world power has been waging wars over there for decades? See if you can find it out, dada?

What Islam's takes on Western Pharmaceuticals and modern medicine is as simple as other exploitation on science and maters on what have west been performing, compriente, dada?

So now that you have been called out on Hindu India bashing, you have rebounded cosily into Christian West bashing eh?

You are currently in NY right?

Why don't you leave the evil exploitative West and come back to live in your own motherland since you feel so strongly about their exploitation?

Or are you there because you feel so strongly about the exploitation by the evil West (nudge! nudge! wink! wink!)?

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:
So now that you have been called out on Hindu India bashing, you have rebounded cosily into Christian West bashing eh?

You are currently in NY right?

Why don't you leave the evil exploitative West and come back to live in your own motherland since you feel so strongly about their exploitation?

Or are you there because you feel so strongly about the exploitation by the evil West (nudge! nudge! wink! wink!)?

Cheers, Doc
Here Felu Da goes around and takes his mask off to show the reason for his 180 degree turn around from Moscow to DC. Dada doc, how does it feel to be lapse with no intellectual capital and turn out to be Spin Doc? Now, listen to this West 101 lesson. It is an "Idea" not "land" and people that carry on are known as Westerners. See if it gets into your head that all land belong to Allah/God/Supreme Being. We, the human beings are HIS reps in this world and possess it only for time being but most of us forget our limitation due to the creed, ego and materialistic greed. Now, if you thought that your treacherous efforts on throwing me in Christian-Westerner bashing camp would bail you out from IND bashing then get this. I live in GOD's land and care more for universal laws rather than segregator ones. Today's NY was unknown few hundred yrs ago. Poor immigrants that created this great city would definitely be rewarded by GOD but the current exploiters won't IMO. And for a Momin, the whole world is same valuable as motherland, although emotion and sentiment would prevent a human to be regularly such expressive. I guess that IQBAL had risen above that level to say "SARA JAHAN HAMARA HEY”!

If Bharat was your enemy, there would have been no Bangladesh today ..... you would probably have been assimilated into the Indian state of West Bengal ...... or in time we would have had a new state called East Bengal (like the football club).

You are kidding me right. :undecided:

You are trying to control Kashmir for last 60 years yet failed against only few mujaheddin. You are begging our help to control Assam.

We have seen how your elite commandos performed against few kids in mumbi yet you are dreaming to control 150 million of US. Man you make me lough...........:lol::rofl:

If Your own youth are forced to compromise their life then why does point fingers to India?

Plese read my post again.

I am not blaming Bharat rather blaming our so called youth for consuming this garbage.

I have called you enemy which is known factor to all most all of Bangladeshi.

You are trying to control Kashmir for last 60 years yet failed against only few mujaheddin. You are begging our help to control Assam.

We have seen how your elite commandos performed against few kids in mumbi yet you are dreaming to control 150 million of US. Man you make me lough...........:lol::rofl:

No No .. he is not kidding. You see, he has taken inspiration from the fact that if INDIA could orchestrate pilkhana than we could very well do anything. Isnt it? .... Man, just imagine, what a success that was for Indian intelligence. Must have been a shame for you guys, isnt it? Indian intelligence, making your own guys kill and rape each other? ... boy, im with you in this moment of shame.

We beg for Bangladesh's support in Assam? How funny of you, care to show me sources?

All you sick people make me laugh too=) You know they're kids right? So show to me that it's so easy to fight these "couple of kids" and THEN talk smack about Indian Jawans. I can too sit on the computer and talk crap about Bangladesh and Pakistan Army but the reality, they are all brave warriors risking their lives, so shutup with stupid trolls like this.

Last edited:
BSF the phensidyl worrior, that sounds about right.

One of the reasons that BDR mutinied in Pilkhana is the army officrers' strict adherence to the principle of not allowing smuggling. BDR jawans were unhappy about this. If India sends its phencidiles to BD, then it is not its own fault. it is the fault of BDR not to catch all these contraband goods and the smugglers. It could be that the BDR jawans are earning two pices from this.

i have friend from tripura....he has told me that its easy to get into bangladesh.....the guys at your border are happy at the sight of indian money and allow the people right in....this is what i was told...he told me that he has visited bangladesh quiet a few times like this to get some stuff like sports goods that are supposed to be cheap there.....

Nobody is slogging here to make kid out of you, and for the rest of your post I only want to say that, just go and see the conditions of those mujaheddin's who are getting killed everyday in some parts of India. More so, go and see the state who have been supporting mujaheddin's to liberate Kashmir and Assam from Indian mainland, I can assure you that all those state's who are supporting the same are now looking themselves a country with lost integrity and are soon decending into much more ruthless choas from their steep dive from being failed, and then come and tell me who has failed.

One of the reasons that BDR mutinied in Pilkhana is the army officrers' strict adherence to the principle of not allowing smuggling. BDR jawans were unhappy about this. If India sends its phencidiles to BD, then it is not its own fault. it is the fault of BDR not to catch all these contraband goods and the smugglers. It could be that the BDR jawans are earning two pices from this.

And you as indian rajakar showing your color accusing BDR for phensidyl, when your master in india are producing these drugs only to push into Bangladesh.

And you as indian rajakar showing your color accusing BDR for phensidyl, when your master in india are producing these drugs only to push into Bangladesh.

idune. Do you have any idea what your are talking about? ... Have you ever consumed Phensidyl? or who manufactures it legally?

I use it when i have severe bout of cough. Its manufactured legally at a place very close to where i stay. It is NOT Banned in India. Its a legal drug meant to be sold at Doc's prescription.

So, unless you have proof that there are illegal manufacturers of this drug who are sponsored by state of India, just shut up. Give us proof ... not your talk's. Proof of State involvement in pushing this drugs in your country.

Back
Top Bottom