What's new

India running phensidyl industry to destroy Bangladeshi youth

As long as there are drugs of abuse, there will be abusers.

Well these druggies will find a way to sedate themselves even if the world ran out of all the sedatives.... there is no stopping them.....

There is a supply because there is a demand.....

Border security Force (BSF) officials, some political leaders were actively supporting the drug production but do not allow their marketing in India.
\
so Why Bangladesh Border Police marketing it in Inside Bangladesh ? or do BSF go in Bangladesh and marketed it and then came back?

Oh Hello i just replying to idene which is on India bashing , If tomorrow, Sun start rising from West , then he blame on india also for this. :rofl:

I doubt if eyebrows would have been raised in a similar fashion had the same medicine been "Made in Bangladesh"

Bharat is an enemy country so obviously it will do what ever to destroy our country. I blame this one to our so called low life moronic youth that consume this garbage as alternate to alcohol. Don't these scums know that it is haram to consume alcohol. Our boarder need more security as well.

Last edited:
Bharat is a enemy country so obviously it will do what ever to destroy our country. I blame this one to our so called low life moronic youth that consume this garbage as alternate to alcohol. Don't these scums know that it is haram to consume alcohol. Our boarder need more security as well.

May I know why your borders need more security? To stop Indians from running to Bangladesh illegally?

I don't find it very proper how you find India as an enemy of Bangladesh. We are your enemies only because you think we are. India never is and was. Ultimately now you support Pakistan? *cough* March 26th *cough*

Bharat is a enemy country so obviously it will do what ever to destroy our country. I blame this one to our so called low life moronic youth that consume this garbage as alternate to alcohol. Don't these scums know that it is haram to consume alcohol. Our boarder need more security as well.

What is your critera of calling someone enemy.

21 illegal phensidyl factories operate in Kolkata for smuggling produce to Bangladesh

As many as 21 illegal phensidyl factories operate in Kolkata from where the adulterated narcotic syrup is smuggled into Bangladesh, according to concerned sources.

Intelligence officials here said Phensidyl, a drug generally used for easing coughs, is being produced in India. But the adulterated stuff is being produced in Kolkata and smuggled into Bangladesh after bottling in villages close to the border.

Paramilitary Bangladesh Rifles (BDR) has seized around 12.5 lakh bottles of adulterated phensidyl in last five years to March this year. “This is a small part of the total volume of phensidyl that is smuggled into the country,” said one official.

The border guards seized 2.2 lakh bottles of phensydil in 2001, 1.85 lakh in 2002, 2.40 lakh in 2003, 3 lakh in 2004, 2.6 lakh and 48 thousand bottles during the last three months from January to March, BDR sources said.

The spurious phensidyl factories are situated at Chandani Chau Street, Karbala Road, Pias Lane, Tapashia Road, Chatawala Goli, Tiljala Road, Iqbalpur Road in Kolkata, DB Road in Hawra, DB Road of Consuspara in North 24 Parganas, North Toposhia Road in Kolkata, PM Basti, 2nd By-lane in Hawra, 60 Toposhia Road, Picnic Garden Road, Mahta Building, Loghar Chitpur Road, 88A Modan Mohan Barman Street, 72 Modan Mohan Barman Street, Tangri P-1-2 of Ishshor Mondol Lane, Poddar Court near Raymond Showroom, and Dip Electronics of Polok Street in Kolkata.

The intelligence sources said adulterated Phensidyl is transported in plastic jerrycans weighing 10/20 litres each. The bottles of different sizes are sent separately to the border area from Kolkata Bagrimarket. Labels for bottle are also printed in small presses.

Process of bottling is carried out in the townships adjoining the Bangladesh-India border, the sources said.

They named the processing places as Araitila and Bisshramganj of West Tripura District, Shantir Bazar near Belonia of South Tripura district, Indronagar Kalibari and Durga Choumuhoni near Agartola, Baranggapara (Dalu) under West Garo Hills district of Meghalaya, Murabari, Nabinagar and office tila of Udaypur Subdivision, Rupaichari and Manu Bazar of Sarbu Subdivision and Brajopur of Gondachara Subdivision.

--UNB
Of the streets/roads/areas mentioned, Tiljala Rd, Topshia Rd, Iqbalpur Rd (near Kidderpore), Chitpur Rd, Chadni Chowk are all muslim major areas, which the illegal BD immigrants call home. Most of these areas are classified as 'ghettos'. (Tiljala & Topshia are about 15 - 20 min walk from my home and Picnic Garden Rd is just about 5 min way).

I know there is an irony lurking somewhere there in those names. Just can't put my finger on it.:lol:

The title makes me feel that GOI is running the factories. When will Bangladesh stop blaming India for it's own issues. Hang on let me correct when will xyz stop blamming everything on India.

^^
So true...topsia,tiljala,iqbalpur and even tangra to some extent (populary known as china-town because of the chinese restaurants) are almost 80-90% muslim majority ghetto's with almost all being bangladeshi refugees...The communist government of WB allows them to continue these illegal businesses so that their vote bank remains intact..It is really ironic that these bangladeshis are trying to destroy bangladeshi youth:disagree::hitwall:

If Bharat was your enemy, there would have been no Bangladesh today ..... you would probably have been assimilated into the Indian state of West Bengal ...... or in time we would have had a new state called East Bengal (like the football club).

As for being haram to consume alcohol, that is probably the reason why your pious youth are turning to codeine. :angel:

Cheers, Doc

this thread is for a cough syrup that is legal in india and illegal in bangladesh.....!!!!!you guys get high on cough syrup!!!!!!!!!getting drowsy is ok but getting high????????

There are many codeine containing syrups that do not have alcohol ..... where anti-histaminics are substituted instead.

What are we trying to do here ...... addicts finding loopholes in religion?

Get serious guys ..... and stop spouting indoctrinated "religious" hyperbole.

Cheers, Doc

If Your own youth are forced to compromise their life then why does point fingers to India?

Back
Top Bottom