What's new

India retaliates

Status
Not open for further replies.
India become a joke when you start to cry about the barbaric treatment of being body search and handcuff.

raymond davis is in jail right now i heard.
but indians still shouldn't protest no matter what happens to raymond davis.
i showed you the video on what happened last time. ill post it again.
Peaceful protest can be done anywhere. I can show people protesting outside White house too.

She has to be handed over to India.

i showed you the video on what happened last time. ill post it again.

You heard wrong. Raymond davies is a free man, whistling on his way to work everyday. BTW now that we are on the level of random videos to prove non existent points, here is what happens when pakistanis protest against the USA:

American-Flag-Terrorist-Burn-1LG.jpg

You heard wrong. Raymond davies is a free man, whistling on his way to work everyday. BTW now that we are on the level of random videos to prove non existent points, here is what happens when pakistanis protest against the USA:

thats nothing compared to this lmfao

Peaceful protest can be done anywhere. I can show people protesting outside White house too.

She has to be handed over to India.

American come out to protest and free a Indian criminal?

@WAR-rior ,yeh kaise comment kar raha hai bhai tu?delete kar de inhe jaldi se.......

Pakistan still depend on the US, therefore Pakistan unwilling meet US demand. US hold the power of persuasion not the India.

i showed you the video on what happened last time. ill post it again...
At least we can protest when our diplomat is arrested by the American govt. but you guys have to keep your mouth shut even when the Americans kill your countrymen like pigs in your own country.....what a pity...

thats nothing compared to this lmfao
Yea, well....at least we dont get droned and missiled and bombed by americans, and remain unable to do anything. I can understand why you want to come and troll on this thread, which is about India showing a spine and taking reciprocal measures against the USA, which your country can never dream of doing. Americans can shoot pakistanis dead, and laugh about it. They can't even arrest Indians without tasting reciprocity and diplomatic fallout.

Why not ?

US national Raymond Davis killed 2 Pakistanis and US got him back on Diplomatic immunity.

India has all the tricks but it all depends on how tough they are going to be.

I thought he paid blood money and got out. They used the Sharia law to free him.

please don't have you forgotten what happens when you guys protest?
You guyz dont have balls and credibility to even protest. Remember Raymond Davis? Just imagine of any American killing an Indian. So dont compare dude. You guyz have a long long way to travel.

:D though i liked the over-reaction or action according to different people.

But this is also interesting

"The US should accommodate that aspect, otherwise “We also know who all have brought in their gay partners and on what grounds they were given visas though there is a law against it in India. We can’t talk about it because this law is controversial and outdated but if the US wants to go to this extent, then this law and several other options are there,’’ said the officials."
indeed.if at all india does that its interesting to see the reactions from west.heres one more interesting thing
"We got orders to remove the concrete barriers," said Amardeep Sehgal, station house officer of the Chanakyapuri police station, the one nearest the embassy. "They were obstructing traffic on the road." He refused to say who had given the orders.

thats a nice reason :cheesy:.
also barbaric is the word coined by our national security advisor.not the media
Indian Official: Diplomat's Arrest in NYC Barbaric - ABC News

India hav
Yea, well....at least we dont get droned and missiled and bombed by americans, and remain unable to do anything. I can understand why you want to come and troll on this thread, which is about India showing a spine and taking reciprocal measures against the USA, which your country can never dream of doing. Americans can shoot pakistanis dead, and laugh about it. They can't even arrest Indians without tasting reciprocity and diplomatic fallout.

India had no spine. Swallow your pride cause the US won't give in to your demand. US law superseded any diplomacy immunity.

PEL DIYA. Ha Ha Ha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom