What's new

India retaliates

Status
Not open for further replies.
US diplomat definitely will be scared and beg once they will be treated they way they treated Indians. If we need we can find too many issues to arrest them. Once we step on their tail they will realize and back-off.

India trump up phony charge just to get back at the US diplomat? India better have a concrete criminal charge before India government can arrest any US diplomat, no substantiate charge on the US diplomat and India false accusation will be meet with severe retaliation. US always have the power to do so not the India.

Except this was way back years ago and an year ago she was sent to New York as Indian diplomat. Talk about how the law works.

Again that still does not justify the behavior of US to the diplomat .

Except this was way back years ago and an year ago she was sent to New York as Indian diplomat. Talk about how the law works.
law works according to the vienna convention.shes not some random girl like other civilains out there living to earn something.she was appointed by hand and seal of president of india to represent india in united states.

why is it that certain members are feeling butt hurt ?

Envy my friend. They could never imagine their countries do same what India did to Italy in case of Italian marines and what India is doing now to US in regards to this issue in hand. Being US proxies and stooges for long, its getting too much for them to digest...so their reaction is on expected lines :agree:

Diplomat arrest may be directly liked to US ship detained in Tamil Nadu which is not yet released

Was US ship detained in Tamil Nadu smuggling arms to India? - Rediff.com India News

post-25367-give-that-man-a-cookie-meme-Pu-7nU9.jpeg

India law is a jungle law, a scam artist can become a highly dignitary diplomat.

India trump up phony charge just to get back at the US diplomat? India better have a concrete criminal charge before India government can arrest any US diplomat, no substantiate charge on the US diplomat and India false accusation will be meet with severe retaliation. US always have the power to do so not the India.
Ok. Now may we plz ask you to shut up coz noe of us are interested in a false flagger, duplicate id troll like u. You are reported. :)

Report me for what?
Ok. Now may we plz ask you to shut up coz noe of us are interested in a false flagger, duplicate id troll like u. You are reported. :)

Because I don't agree with your people, you report me?

What kind of India power to persuaded the US government to give in to India demand?

India will be at the losing end if this child play allow to escalate. India need US more than US need India.
losing end??this might not be a big issue in world media now.but is the same is repeated by india now that becomes news then u.s will struggle to save its face..
already its being followed closely..look at the news
BBC News - Devyani Khobragade: India-US row over diplomat deepens
India reacts angrily to arrest of diplomat in US | Australia Plus
Indian Official: Diplomat's Arrest in NYC Barbaric - ABC News
Devyani Khobragade arrest: India acts tough on U.S. diplomats | Denver Sun
US hides behind ‘standard procedures’ in Indian diplomat’s arrest | Vancouverdesi.com
The US has gone overboard against Indian diplomat Devyani Khobragade | Firstpost

u.s already has enough differences with countries in asia.it sure it doesnt want india in the group.

Guys let the unknown location guy bark as much as he can. He is just doing his job.

Diplomat's arrest: Trouble was brewing since June

A timeline of the events that led to an Indian diplomat's arrest in New York last week:

The Government of India and the Indian community in the United States have strongly condemned the arrest of Dr Devyani Khobragade, India's deputy consul general in New York, left.
Some activists blamed the Government of India, pointing out that the issue with the domestic help, Sangeeta Richard, was not handled properly though the Indian authorities had faced two similar cases in New York earlier.

Here is a timeline of how the case -- which is threatening to snowball into a major diplomatic face-off with latest media reports alleging that Dr Khobragade was strip searched and kept in a cell with drug addicts -- unfolded.

November 2012: Richard arrived in the US and started to work for Dr Khobragade on November 23, 2012.

March 2013: Problems started with Richard, according to Dr Khobragade's lawsuit against her in the Delhi high court. It said that Richard wanted to work outside on her off days, but she was told that it was illegal according to her visa status, and also because she had an official passport.

June 23: Richard left DR Khobragade's home to buy groceries, and did not return. Dr Khobragade informed the matter to the consulate general, who informed the concerned authorities.

July 8: Richard visited an immigration attorney's firm in Manhattan, New York. A person present there told Rediff.com then that four individuals from the consulate soon arrived at the attorney's office.

There were discussions, and reports indicated Richard demanded a sum as her wages, and an ordinary Indian passport.

Meanwhile, her husband and child in India were taken into custody, according to the witness. A scared Richard spoke with them, and refused to leave the attorney's office premises.

The consulate officials remained outside. Later in the evening, the police were called and they took Richard away.

The Indian government revoked Richard's official passport the same day, which made her status illegal in the US.

The Indian embassy in Washington, DC requested the US State Department to locate Richard and return her to India.

September: The Delhi high court issued an order to restrain Richard from instituting any action or proceedings against Dr Khobragade outside India on the terms or conditions of her employment, according to a statement issued by the Indian embassy.

In his order on September 20, Justice Jayant Nath noted that any grievance about the terms of employment, salary or ill-treatment could only be adjudicated by an Indian court, since Richard and Dr Khobragade worked for the Government of India.

The high court also issued notice to Richard's husband Philip in Delhi. The case is scheduled for hearing in February.

Meanwhile, an arrest warrant was issued against Richard by the metropolitan magistrate of the south district court in New Delhi under Sections 387, 420 and 120B of the Indian Penal Code, according to the Indian embassy.

These are related to extortion, cheating and conspiracy.

If Richard enters India, she will be arrested.

Richard chose to remain in the US rather than return to India, where she would be arrested on arrival, and the US officials proceeded against Dr Khobragade.

Highly placed sources said the fact that Richard left her employment within six months of her arrival in the US seems suspicious.

The Indian embassy said it had urged Washington to resolve the matter with due sensitivity, taking into account the existing court case in India that had already been brought to America's attention by the Government of India, and the diplomatic status of the officer concerned.

In an earlier case against another Indian consular official in New York, Neena Malhotra, and her husband, Malhotra's former domestic help Shanti Gurung filed a case in 2010, a year after Malhotra and her husband left for India. Malhotra did not appear before the court or engage an attorney.

The court ordered that the Malhotras pay almost $1.5 million to Gurung for unpaid wages, overtime and as damages for emotional distress.

After the case received wide publicity, the Government of India approached the Delhi high court.

In his interim decision, Justice Kailash Gambhir issued an order against Gurung from pursuing her case in a New York federal court till further orders. Legal experts in New York doubted if the high court order had any relevance in the US.

Another case, against former Consul General Ambassador Prabhu Dayal, was filed by a maid who had worked for him and his family for a few years. The case was settled later.

A Correspondent in New York

Diplomat's arrest: Trouble was brewing since June - Rediff.com India News

Last edited:
US don't need to save any face, Japan 3rd economy in the world still need to kow tow to the US demand, what is India?

India should shut the **** up and let the court take it course, if the diplomat innocent of the charge she will be Scot free.

US don't need to save any face, Japan 3rd economy in the world still need to kow tow to the US demand, what is India?

India should shut the **** up and let the court take it course, if the diplomat innocent of the charge she will be Scot free.

look at this pathetic Chini troll....dictating what India should do...:lol:

Now I think you're going to buy some cockroaches with the 50cent you got for trolling and eat them for dinner...
Eating+cockroach.jpg

Last edited:
We all know how Indian top government officials/politicians abuse their powers. She must be no exception. I hate them all.

And besides US judiciary is just and unbiased. Not like Indian courts where lalu Yadav walked out on bail again lol what a joke of a country. Worry about reputation too much? First get rid of the third world status then we can talk of reputation.

And dont ask me to remove my flag. Me and my family help poor people regularly. I donated my entire first month's income on my first job. I bet you do not lose even a single bhartiya rupya to a needy.
We all know how Indian top government officials/politicians abuse their powers. She must be no exception. I hate them all.

And besides US judiciary is just and unbiased. Not like Indian courts where lalu Yadav walked out on bail again lol what a joke of a country. Worry about reputation too much? First get rid of the third world status then we can talk of reputation.

And dont ask me to remove my flag. Me and my family help poor people regularly. I donated my entire first month's income on my first job. I bet you do not lose even a single bhartiya rupya to a needy.
on one hand you are saying US judiciary is just and on other hand you are saying indian diplomat is guilty with even been proved...
specifics aside the hue and cry made in this case bcos of the way they treated our diplomat...its inhumane and not expected from a democratic country...

Better to be a troll than to be an Indian diplomat who charge with felony of visa fraud and violate US labor law.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom