What's new

India retaliates

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought he paid blood money and got out. They used the Sharia law to free him.
Thats right. Rich people can throw some money around, and go scot free, even if they commit murder. And americans can massacre their soldiers with helicopters, bomb and missile them everyday, and pakistanis will still go begging for aid when its that time of the year. India shows reciprocity even for an arrest, and those poor pakistanis can't stomach that fact, so they come here and troll with random videos to score internet victories.

American-Flag-Terrorist-Burn-1LG.jpg

:lol::lol:

OK. Now lick ur mommys nipples and go back to sleep u infant. :D :D :D
India hav

India had no spine. Swallow your pride cause the US won't give in to your demand. US law superseded any diplomacy immunity.

Bbry7hoCEAAYPZa.jpg:large

Delhi Police removing barricades from outside US Embassy

BbrzV_hCEAA-dOp.jpg:large

The government has asked for all US Consulate personnel's ID cards and that of their families immediately. These will now be downgraded on par with with what the US provides to our Consulates in US," sources said.

I did search her in news and look what I found. She was involved in Adarsh housing scam. She owns a flat what should have been allotted to martyred Kargil soldiers family. Lol corrupt to the core and criminal as I thought. Is it worth breaking ties with US over that? Certainly not

A criminal is a criminal, not much different between a diplomat or ordinary people commit a crime.

The diplomat humiliated the Indian government with her transgression but the Indian government take it out on the US for properly handle the arresting procedure.
:disagree: not been proved yet.just the charges are filed why why bail is granted for further investigation.until then she is still a diplomat from india and should be treated as such.in any case the govt of united states do not hold any authority to prosecute our diplomats.if they have any reservations they should have filed a case against her in an indian court.

I did search her in news and look what I found. She was involved in Adarsh housing scam. She owns a flat what should have been allotted to martyred Kargil soldiers family. Lol corrupt to the core and criminal as I thought. Is it worth breaking ties with US over that? Certainly not

If she is corrupt she will be dealt by Indian laws . None of the business of US .

India humiliated by the Indian diplomat criminal act, they take it out on the US.

provide some source....

hey am serious . Indian reaction is strong and usually we dont see such . So obviously it will work somehow
it will.the yanks must realize that they cant get away with everything they does.

:disagree: not been proved yet.just the charges are filed why why bail is granted for further investigation.until then she is still a diplomat from india and should be treated as such.in any case the govt of united states do not hold any authority to prosecute our diplomats.if they have any reservations they should have filed a case against her in an indian court.

What kind of India power to persuaded the US government to give in to India demand?

India will be at the losing end if this child play allow to escalate. India need US more than US need India.

What kind of India power to persuaded the US government to give in to India demand?

India will be at the losing end if this child play allow to escalate. India need US more than US need India.

US diplomat definitely will be scared and beg once they will be treated they way they treated Indians. If we need we can find too many issues to arrest them. Once we step on their tail they will realize and back-off.

If she is corrupt she will be dealt by Indian laws . None of the business of US .

Except this was way back years ago and an year ago she was sent to New York as Indian diplomat. Talk about how the law works.

homosexuality is a crime in india as of now u see..so india might extend the same courtesy to the u.s diplomats but on a more serious charge..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom