What's new

India retaliates

Status
Not open for further replies.
No question of apology, want Indian diplomat released and allowed to leave US, won't accept anything short of this: PMO sources

That will happen, sooner or later. No one is about to send a diplomat to jail without worrying about the consequences of such action.

Since more than a hundred years, when untouchability was banned by law. And more so since 1947, when all men and women irrespective of caste or religion are equal in the eyes of the state. You are a hundred years behind, the reality in India is not what you have been taught.

No shyt, youtube video document the misery of the untouchable in your country suffered from century of discrimination because of your caste system base on your hindhu religion.

@sincity : I don't want to deny anybody the right to work, but if you have earned enough 50 cents for the day, maybe you could leave the thread and stop derailing it with low quality one liiners that only serve to expose your comical ignorance? You would be doing yourself a favor.

Interpretation only to a small extend. The key is many many hundreds of years of international consular relations and practices that is followed the world over. Diplomatic immunity is a sacred treaty practiced both in the letter of the law and IN SPRITE.

It is that sprite that has been violated by this unfriendly action.

I don't disagree.

No shyt, youtube video document the misery of the untouchable in your country suffered from century of discrimination because of your caste system base on your hindhu religion.
And another youtube video taught me how people fight with light sabres across the galaxy. Maybe you should get a real education, instead of your certificate from the university of youtube.

@sincity : I don't want to deny anybody the right to work, but if you have earned enough 50 cents for the day, maybe you could leave the thread and stop derailing it with low quality one liiners that only serve to expose your comical ignorance? You would be doing yourself a favor.

50c what the fcuk is that?

Criminal should be punish to the extend of the US law, she can't hide behind her diplomat immunity to get away from a felony, only if she go to trail and the court find her innocent of all charge.

That will happen, sooner or later. No one is about to send a diplomat to jail without worrying about the consequences of such action.
Why not ?

US national Raymond Davis killed 2 Pakistanis and US got him back on Diplomatic immunity.

India has all the tricks but it all depends on how tough they are going to be.

50c what the fcuk is that?

LOL, as if you don't know. Isn't this you on a typical work day:

1HH613F-0.jpg

50centParty-Wumao.jpg.scaled500.jpg

Anyway, keep going with your pointless, uninformed one liners. At least they serve to educate everybody about the low quality of "armymen" hired by the 50 cent party. All with diploma certificates from the university of youtube.

Diplomat had obtained the Indian government official passport for Sangeeta(Maid). As long as she is working as a maid, she can hold that passport and stay in the US. But she wanted to settle down in the US by getting a green card. So, she asked Devyani to get her the normal Indian passport.

When Devyani turned down her demand, she started threatening and blackmailing her. She demanded $10,000 and a normal Indian passport. She threatened Devyani by saying she would file a harassment complaint against her. Devyani told Sangeeta that it was not in her hand to get her a regular Indian passport. She even offered to get her a return ticket to India. But, she would have none of it.
[/quote]

Sources please

Why not ?

US national Raymond Davis killed 2 Pakistanis and US got him back on Diplomatic immunity.

India has all the tricks but it all depends on how tough they are going to be.

India can't compare to the US no way or no how. India don't have the power to bomb other nation with impunity therefore your demand can't be meet.

raymond davis is in jail right now i heard.
but indians still shouldn't protest no matter what happens to raymond davis.
i showed you the video on what happened last time. ill post it again.

India should get your status up to the level of the US in the world, then you can throw a baby tantrum to protect a criminal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom