What's new

India registered Bd Jamdani, nakshi kantha, fazli mango as its own product

Status
Not open for further replies.
these indians cant even look at maps properly and they go on about world domination:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

look at it properly man

mughal empire streacthed from bd to afganistan. if u dont believe me a simple google search is sufficient

Ill-educated is ill-educated, however pleasantly it is dressed up with fancy nicks.

This was the Mughal Empire under Aurangzeb, when his writ had already failed throughout the Deccan. None of his predecessors had this extent of conquest. Babur had a bare foothold in the north, not in the east or the west. Humayun was driven out without adding much to Babur's conquests. Akbar recovered the empire, as it had become, more or less in the shape that Sher Shah left it, although the Afghan barons in the east remained recalcitrant for years after. His major additions to the old Babur territory were Gujarat and Bengal, and he never had much influence, leave alone rule, over the Deccan. Shah Jehan and Aurangzeb penetrated the Deccan, and this penetration was worth a meagre 80 years, from 1628 to 1707.

Even as he brought more and more under his control, more and more rebellions started and began to erode his authority, until his successors saw a major rolling back of the furthest boundaries of the empire. Finally, it was

Dilli se Palam
Padshahi Shah Alam.

The deep South was never, ever under Muslim rule.

Half-baked history serving a propaganda purpose really is a sickening sight.

mughal_empire_map1.jpg

The deep South was never, ever under Muslim rule.

Half-baked history serving a propaganda purpose really is a sickening sight.

mughal_empire_map1.jpg

The very fact, Sri Lanka never faced any invasions by Islamic rulers is evidence to that

i have a few fazili mango tree in my garden older than bangladesh. they are shedding tears after hearing this news ;)

except christians never ruled subcontinent. thats why they will never say it. :woot:

unless offcourse i am missing a page or 2 of history here:azn:

and as for us being sell offs , it was only mirzafar from our side. if u read along history you shall find many muslims who stood up to british rule. sepoy mutiny was by muslims as well ( started ) titumir , nazrul islam. are one of the many muslims that fought british rule .

The point being?

There were far more Hindus and Sikhs holding out against the British, not in guerrilla skirmishes that were put down by platoons, but in full-scale wars that taxed the capacity of their greatest commanders, including their greatest general of all.

Do try reading history, not scanning texts for possible propaganda points.

Sari may be Indic. But, not Jamdani print or design. The word has derived from Persian language and the design from the central asian nomadics. Both Persian language and persian culture were introduced by them who settled in Bengal. Jamdani is essentially our property. Ask any Indian woman, she will have a special demand for Dhaka Jamdani from her husband when he visits Dhaka.

This is the first time I have heard our priceless Jamdani, Nakshi Kantha, and also Fazli Mango have been stolen by India as its own. Only a few days ago I saw a newspaper report that a special variety of rice has been registered by the thief India as its own although it is from Sylhet. After BD objection, both countries have been recognaized as the country of origin by Manila-based IRRI.

Now you know what to do?? Do not sit idle while your heritage is being stolen by us????

The Jamdani is basically an inlay technique on lightweight cotton fabrics. Different types of Jamdani include: -

Daccai Jamdani – originally a Bangladeshi style of cotton weaving is now practiced in West Bengal also. The Daccai Jamdani sarees displays floral motifs and linear multicolored designs spread over the entire body of the saree.

Shantipur Jamdani – belongs to the Shantipur region of Nadia District in West Bengal, the Shantipur Jamdani sarees have excellent fine-grained texture. The softness of the fabrics is highly appreciated.

Tangail Jamdani – originated in the Tangail region, the Tangail Jamdani sarees have traditional borders with lamp or Pradeep, lotus or Padma and fish scales or Aansh paar patterns. The warm colored sarees give emphasis on the Anchals or the part of the saree, which goes over the shoulder.

Dhonekhali Jamdani – this exceptional style has its origin in Dhonekhali in West Bengal. The whitish opaque surface of the Dhonekhali Jamdani saree is adorned with borders of contrasting colors in black, purple, red or any other dark colors. The Dhonekhali Jamdani sarees are hardier and have a longer life than the other variations.

i will agree to the first part yes . south india was not ruled by the muslims initially but later yes

the rest of your post are bs. north and north east india was ruled by muslims for atleast 1000 years ( and these areas have subcontinents biggest muslim majority pop.). lets assume for a moment that you are right about your claim about defeated rajput and hindu society .

are you trying to tell me that after 1000 years not a single gene from the mughals, ghaznavids. and all the other conquerors never manged to get into the lineage of the present day muslims of the people of those areas ?

if you disagree then i wonder wtf you sir , is smoking :cheesy:

First, your English is as poor as your history, and that is saying a great deal. If you wish to insult, do so in grammatical English, not with what you learnt as a side-order cook in a Sylheti restaurant claiming to serve authentic Indian food.

I, Sir, is smoking nothing, only at the ears, mildly, as one ridiculous post succeeds another.

Look up the dates of the conquest of the Brahmaputra Valley. Contrary to your loud claims, it was only the British who conquered it, bringing to an end the longest period of rule by ANY rulers in India, 600 years (other than the extended Chola line, the Pallavas, the Cheras and a very, very few like that).

As for your utterly risible attempt to promote yourself to the level of the central Asians whose lackeys you were, you would do well to consult the geneticists before going public with your naivete.

Ohh sorry it was GOD BRAHMA AND HIS GODDESS DAUGHTER SARASVATI

If you need detail story of that act I can give you the link.

Please do, if you think it will help your case with Fazli mangoes, Nakshai kantha and Jamdani saris. Since you yourself are concerned, you may have observed that it takes you two attempts to get where others do in one. So give yourself enough time, try a few practice runs and then come out and hit the keys. Take care that they don't hit you back. These high-tech things are treacherous for simple folk from central Asia like you.

On topic:

I dont really care what miser India want to do with Jamdani and Fazli patent. BD eats all the Fazli it produces and India will be begging for Jamdani to BD in the foreseeable future. And the Nakshi Katha which is the tradition of Mymensigh and Netrakona Bhati region. I am not sure whether Indians have time to stitch a katha for 6 mos. :no:

Another idiotic post. Malda is most famous for producing Fazlis, heck they even sourced Mangos to Olympic.

There are different types of Jamdani as one poster pointed out, Shantipuri, Dhonekhali are equally if not more famous than Tangail and Dhakai.

Nakshi Kantha originated in Nadia, first mention of which is found in Chaitanya Kathamrita.

Since india can steal very clear and historic tradition of Bangladesh and another country with the bs that "Bangladesh originated from india" then india should apply for "stealing", "lying" and "propaganda" as its very own intellactual property.

We don't need to.

We can buy Bangladeshis instead.

What's your going rate this week?

I have concluded these people do not want to understand the real issue and what needs to be done. They do not even care. all they want to do is cry and demonise India. A true bunch of sore losers if there ever was one.

I think its good for us if our sworn enemies are so limited in capability.

I'd not call them sworn enemy which would elevate their status and demean our intellectual capability. They are more like attention seeking cry babies who long for a beating now and then.

if there was a register for dumb people, i will put you in after reading this stupid line. Indic is a region not a country

Good.

Now we know where to refer stupid questions and questioners. They need someone who is at their own level.

Indic is cultural, not regional.

You could start your dumb register with yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom