What's new

India registered Bd Jamdani, nakshi kantha, fazli mango as its own product

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have no knowledge of this . but despite that musims and christian issue is different. we rule for 1000+ years and many dynasties, the i dont think the christian rivalled any of this and i am sure they never went to conflict with hindus or muslims during their time as rulers as hindus and muslims are beating the hell out of each other then and now and in the future probly will ( but i hope future brings peace)

The only Muslim empire that was significant in India was the Mughal which lasted 229 years, and even that did not cover all of India, not even in its peak under Aurangzeb. The rest were just local sultanates like the Delhi Sultanate and so on.

Also, Hindus and Muslims were never in conflict in the local level, in the old times all of South Asia was Hindu/Jain/Buddhist/Sikh and there were no Muslims except Afghans/Persians/Arabs that came for power and wealth and they mostly fought Kings. Most of the rivalry was local (Indian) vs foreigner (Arabs), and that was mostly a racial rivalry rather than an ethnic one...

Interestingly, when the Marathas defeated the Mughals, Shivaji famously proclaimed how the sons of the soil had defeated the foreigners... interestingly he did not claim how Hindus had defeated Muslims. Shows you that most of the wars fought between Indians and Afghans/Persians/Turks were racial rivalries rather than religious...

YOu would be happy if it were. But sorry, BD muslims were mostly buddhist or migrant central asians who used to consider all Hindus were one cast and that is low. :lol:

With the way you guys look, Central Asians like Afghans would get a heart-attack if they read that lol. And yes absolutely, Buddhism/Sikhism/Jainism is as much Indian as Hinduism. But most Bangladeshis are low cast converts...

Yes no doubt there were some as dalit left hinduism like droves hearing the message of Islam but a significant number were outsider too from arab, persian and turk etc. which is estimated as high as 20-30% of the then population and noble hindus were also converted in masses too for example Raja Ganesh. After 1757 there were inter mix up in big scale thats why there are not such thing called exclusive dalit clan left. Even if there are some in Islam it is not a matter. But for Christians mostly full of lower caste hinds.

Maybe in your dreams. We know what Bangladeshis look like bro... Who are you fooling here? Except perhaps yourself :lol:

:lol: dalit bombay dude time for permanent ban of this id of yours as well like others has arrived. Wait and enjoy last few moment here in PDF.

I dont need to... if you get your answer that you asked earlier that will be enough.

Seems you got pissed off when he nailed you perfectly :devil:

With the way you guys look, Central Asians like Afghans would get a heart-attack if they read that lol. And yes absolutely, Buddhism/Sikhism/Jainism is as much Indian as Hinduism. But most Bangladeshis are low cast converts...

Why you guys always try to be non hindus??? Anything wrong with being Hindus? I dont agree with you, Buddhist or Jainism and Sikhism are not Hindus. They despise Hindus. :rofl:

Maybe in your dreams. We know what Bangladeshis look like bro... Who are you fooling here? Except perhaps yourself :lol:

Bangladeshis look beautiful and handsome.. Indian guys will die for a BD girl.. (ask Roybot) they will even pay fortune for a BD prostitute. :smokin:

anyone higher than KG standard would be able to decipher that I was not justfying any stealing by India.. anyways you revealed your thinking capability at least !!!

Go watch animes now :lol:
i don't know son, maybe you should read what you wrote properly. "try getting what we took from you lol" thats basically what you were implying.but guess what?we are nice people, we always help the needy so keep it :lol:

we did rule ****!:police: its called the subcontinent.

you may or may not like islam but you cannot change history. nor can we

deal with it. conversion is a myth , present day muslims in Subcontinent ar the decendents of the strong men who conquered and held muslim rule and territory.

on topic : lets contest this at proper places ,using legal means and without fould play from both sides . BD will win :D

It is not you that ruled Indian subcontinent, It was the warrior dynasties from Afganistan and central asia. You people served them and changed to their religion for various reasons.

Fazli mengo? :lol:
please answer my question firs.
Who came first? fazli mengo or Bangladesh? :woot:

Deal with it. This is the image of Mughal Empire. All the hindu rajas used to pay tribute to the Mughals for remaining in power...

800px-MughalEmpire1700.svg.png

You represent a country which was carved out of India and most of the people in BD are migrants from UP and Bihar and are converts.

You claimed Independence because even though you converted to Islam there exists a divide because of language and traditions and skin colour.

It is evident from your earlier posts that you dislike a dalit whose ancestors may be from UP and Bihar was converted to Islam and now migrated to during partition BD.

Wow from BDs are descendants of Mughals to BDs are migrants from UP, Bihar! I get to know new facts everyday in BD section.

Not sure why some people are not comfortable in their own skin. :lol:

wow, man i'd be embarrassed, if my country did a disgraceful thing like this :disagree:

Are you guys really that idiot or just pretending to be one? All these products are the heritage of West Bengal as well as Bangladesh. It's not our fault that you guys are so incompetent to file a patent.

Are you guys really that idiot or just pretending to be one? All these products are the heritage of West Bengal as well as Bangladesh. It's not our fault that you guys are so incompetent to file a patent.
we thought you guys would be more honourable, i humbly apologize.

Wow from BDs are descendants of Mughals to BDs are migrants from UP, Bihar! I get to know new facts everyday in BD section.

Not sure why some people are not comfortable in their own skin. :lol:

I have concluded these people do not want to understand the real issue and what needs to be done. They do not even care. all they want to do is cry and demonise India. A true bunch of sore losers if there ever was one.

I think its good for us if our sworn enemies are so limited in capability.

and you are a civilized indian. proud of you dude!!
Kobiraz Bhai,

Although I don't entertain Hanomanistanies, the following article would be a great learning curve for our fellow BD's patriots and understanding Muslims throughout the world.

Of Aisha’s age at marriage

From the Newspaper | Nilofar Ahmed | 17th February, 2012

IT is said that Hazrat Aisha was six years old when her nikah was performed with Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) in Makkah, and nine years old when she moved in to live with her husband in Madina after Hijra.

This piece of misinformation has led to the wrong view that child marriage has the sanction of Islam. It must be noted that establishing the authenticity of hadiths, the narrators’ circumstances and the conditions at that time have to be correlated with historical facts. There is only one hadith by Hisham which suggests the age of Hazrat Aisha as being nine when she came to live with her husband.

Many authentic hadiths also show that Hisham’s narration is incongruous with several historical facts about the Prophet’s life, on which there is consensus. With reference to scholars such as Umar Ahmed Usmani, Hakim Niaz Ahmed and Habibur Rehman Kandhulvi, I would like to present some arguments in favour of the fact that Hazrat Aisha was at least 18 years old when her nikah was performed and at least 21 when she moved into the Prophet’s house to live with him.

According to Umar Ahmed Usmani, in Surah Al-Nisa, it is said that the guardian of the orphans should keep testing them, until they reach the age of marriage, before returning their property (4:6). From this scholars have concluded that the Quran sets a minimum age of marriage which is at least puberty. Since the approval of the girl has a legal standing, she cannot be a minor.

Hisham bin Urwah is the main narrator of this hadith. His life is divided into two periods: in 131A.H. the Madani period ended, and the Iraqi period started, when Hisham was 71 years old. Hafiz Zehbi has spoken about Hisham’s loss of memory in his later period. His students in Madina, Imam Malik and Imam Abu Hanifah, do not mention this hadith. Imam Malik and the people of Madina criticised him for his Iraqi hadiths.

All the narrators of this hadith are Iraqis who had heard it from Hisham. Allama Kandhulvi says that the words spoken in connection with Hazrat Aisha’s age were tissa ashara, meaning 19, when Hisham only heard (or remembered), tissa, meaning nine. Maulana Usmani thinks this change was purposely and maliciously made later.

Historian Ibn Ishaq in his Sirat Rasul Allah has given a list of the people who accepted Islam in the first year of the proclamation of Islam, in which Hazrat Aisha’s name is mentioned as Abu Bakr’s “little daughter Aisha”. If we accept Hisham’s calculations, she was not even born at that time.

Some time after the death of the Prophet’s first wife, Hazrat Khadija, Khawla suggested to the Prophet that he get married again, to a bikrun, referring to Hazrat Aisha (Musnad Ahmed). In Arabic bikrun is used for an unmarried girl who has crossed the age of puberty and is of marriageable age. The word cannot be used for a six-year-old girl.

Some scholars think that Hazrat Aisha was married off so early because in Arabia girls mature at an early age. But this was not a common custom of the Arabs at that time. According to Allama Kandhulvi, there is no such case on record either before or after Islam. Neither has this ever been promoted as a Sunnah of the Prophet. The Prophet married off his daughters Fatima at 21 and Ruquiyya at 23. Besides, Hazrat Abu Bakr, Aisha’s father, married off his eldest daughter Asma at the age of 26.

Hazrat Aisha narrates that she was present on the battlefield at the Battle of Badar (Muslim). This leads one to conclude that Hazrat Aisha moved into the Prophet’s house in 1 A.H. But a nine-year-old could not have been taken on a rough and risky military mission.

In 2 A.H, the Prophet refused to take boys of less than 15 years of age to the battle of Uhud. Would he have allowed a 10-year-old girl to accompany him? But Anas reported that he saw Aisha and Umme Sulaim carrying goatskins full of water and serving it to the soldiers (Bukhari). Umme Sulaim and Umme Ammara, the other women present at Uhud, were both strong, mature women whose duties were the lifting of the dead and injured, treating their wounds, carrying water in heavy goatskins, supplying ammunition and even taking up the sword.

Hazrat Aisha used the kunniat, the title derived from the name of a child, of Umme Abdullah after her nephew and adopted son.
If she was six when her nikah was performed, she would have been only eight years his senior, hardly making him eligible for adoption. Also, a little girl could not have given up on ever having her own child and used an adopted child’s name for her kunniat.

Hazrat Aisha’s nephew Urwah once remarked that he was not surprised about her amazing knowledge of Islamic law, poetry and history because she was the wife of the Prophet and the daughter of Abu Bakr. If she was eight when her father migrated, when did she learn poetry and history from him?

There is consensus that Hazrat Aisha was 10 years younger than her elder sister Asma, whose age at the time of the hijrah, or migration to Madina, was about 28. It can be concluded that Hazrat Aisha was about 18 years old at migration. On her moving to the Prophet’s house, she was a young woman at 21. Hisham is the single narrator of the hadith whose authenticity is challenged, for it does not correlate with the many historical facts of the time.

The writer is a scholar of the Quran and writes on contemporary issues.
nilofar.ahmed58@gmail.com

Of Aisha

On topic:

I dont really care what miser India want to do with Jamdani and Fazli patent. BD eats all the Fazli it produces and India will be begging for Jamdani to BD in the foreseeable future. And the Nakshi Katha which is the tradition of Mymensigh and Netrakona Bhati region. I am not sure whether Indians have time to stitch a katha for 6 mos. :no:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom