What's new

India registered Bd Jamdani, nakshi kantha, fazli mango as its own product

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, i wonder why i don't see brits stealing indian traditional stuffs and patenting them :eek:

They do.

If you did not wear your ignorance so proudly on your sleeve, I might even have told you.

Totally ignorant post.. do you even know what they stole from India ? The Koh-i-noor diamond gracing Queen Elizabeth's crown belongs to India. What more do you want..

coming to rational claims though, US did try to patent basmati but Indians got it back. We never cried hoax and spent our time thinking out and polishing the argument which we were going to make when the judiciary asks us.. so, maybe for once you can shove your jibes up yours and start using those grey cells u were born with..

Aren't you being arrogant? How are you so sure about those gray cells?

Totally ignorant post.. do you even know what they stole from India ? The Koh-i-noor diamond gracing Queen Elizabeth's crown belongs to India. What more do you want..

coming to rational claims though, US did try to patent basmati but Indians got it back. We never cried hoax and spent our time thinking out and polishing the argument which we were going to make when the judiciary asks us.. so, maybe for once you can shove your jibes up yours and start using those grey cells u were born with..

:rofl: Good lord, how dumb can a person be?learn the difference between race and religion.

Why don't you teach him how not to be dumb? Just let me know in advance, I'd like to sell tickets.

Why don't you teach him how not to be dumb? Just let me know in advance, I'd like to sell tickets.
Am i obligated to?even if i am, i have no wish to, as his ego is too large to be taught by a Bangladeshi.Sorry to destroy your commercial success before it began on the ticket-selling though :lol:

Am i obligated to?even if i am, i have no wish to, as his ego is too large to be taught by a Bangladeshi.Sorry to destroy your commercial success before it began on the ticket-selling though :lol:

Oh, well, worth a try. I have you marked down as stupid enough to have fallen for it. Never mind, you'll make chief washer-up yet; you show signs of promise.

What has it got to with honour bangladeshi? Do you want India to file patent on your behalf idibots?

So just because we don't patent something, you have the right to do it for yourself?disgraceful, don't you think?well i can't expect an Indian who generalizes Bangladeshis as 'idbiots' to have any shame.Next time you want to insult properly, do it with some proper spelling.You can learn it from your fellow Indian member, John Shearer.

Another gem. So the Muslim conquest happened for controlling trade???

The kind of stuff you dumdums keep making up on the fly as per convenience is astounding.

I've to say BD section is a real IQ killer.

I agree. The menagerie here is astonishing. Good value for money.

Oh, well, worth a try. I have you marked down as stupid enough to have fallen for it. Never mind, you'll make chief washer-up yet; you show signs of promise.

Here i thought you were one of the civil enough Indians, my bad.And the way you generalize me as someone who works in restaurant shows your level of decency and respect when talking to people.How about you work on those bits for now and then come to show your "Superiority" to me? :)

Why you guys always try to be non hindus??? Anything wrong with being Hindus? I dont agree with you, Buddhist or Jainism and Sikhism are not Hindus. They despise Hindus. :rofl:

Bangladeshis look beautiful and handsome.. Indian guys will die for a BD girl.. (ask Roybot) they will even pay fortune for a BD prostitute. :smokin:

I never said Buddhists/Jains/Sikhs are Hindus. I merely factually pointed out that these religions are Indian, and therefore have a lot in common with one another. Having lived among countless uddhists/Sikhs and Jains in India, I highly doubt your assertion that they hate us, but whatever floats your boat...

As for Bangladeshis looks, I simply again factually mentioned that Bangladeshis look nothing like Central Asians or Persians or Afghans or Arabs (with no positive or negative connotation, thats again something you attached to my statement), and therefore find it hard to believe that most Bangladeshis have these gene pools (yes there might be 1 in million that do have this ancestry, but certainly not most going by the features).

Lastly, I have never really seen much Indian guy Bangladeshi girl combo much where I live, I doubt that one Indian guy in this forum dating a Bangladeshi constitutes all Indian guys going crazy over Bangladeshi women, or if they are hooking up in mass numbers. But yes, people from West Bengal (especially Kolkatta) are very good looking and the girls are hot, and if you guys are even half as good looking as them, then you must be a good looking lot.

I don't know where you are going with the Bangladeshi prostitutes and Indian men angle, but I don't think that Bangladeshi women are that much in demand in India as you believe them to be.

Another gem. So the Muslim conquest happened for controlling trade???

The kind of stuff you dumdums keep making up on the fly as per convenience is astounding.

Through out the world conquest happened for controlling money,trade and more territory. This not only happened in post muslim conquest but also happened before muslim conquest through out the world including sub continent. Now if you want to talk about muslim rule then you need to compare how the muslim ruler governed compared to non muslim rulers.

The moral of the story is muslim always had control over Sri Lanka until the Dutch arrived. Same way muslims had a huge control on south east asia to east africa though no muslim army ever went there.

For you some brainstorming question "why the British came and tried to control subcontinent"???

Just would like to add British had no good motive for the region unlike the muslim ruler where they just used to transfer the money out of India and did nothing for the locals.

I just can not stop laughing seeing ignorant hindus (fake pretending muslin) here. By the way which fateh you are referring to with nick fateh71??? If it is Bangladesh's independence war then come out of your wet dream. That was only Bangladesh's victory not of any other entity.

I have concluded these people do not want to understand the real issue and what needs to be done. They do not even care. all they want to do is cry and demonise India. A true bunch of sore losers if there ever was one.

I think its good for us if our sworn enemies are so limited in capability.

Reminds me of a statement that is attributed to Prakash Singh Badal during elections some years ago. "Luck is not the most important factor, the stupidity of your opponents is, and in that I'm very lucky"

India too is very lucky!

Through out the world conquest happened for controlling money,trade and more territory. This not only happened in post muslim conquest but also happened before muslim conquest through out the world including sub continent. Now if you want to talk about muslim rule then you need to compare how the muslim ruler governed compared to non muslim rulers.

The moral of the story is muslim always had control over Sri Lanka until the Dutch arrived. Same way muslims had a huge control on south east asia to east africa though no muslim army ever went there.

For you some brainstorming question "why the British came and tried to control subcontinent"???

Just would like to add British had no good motive for the region unlike the muslim ruler where they just used to transfer the money out of India and did nothing for the locals.

I just can not stop laughing seeing ignorant hindus (fake pretending muslin) here. By the way which fateh you are referring to with nick fateh71??? If it is Bangladesh's independence war then come out of your wet dream. That was only Bangladesh's victory not of any other entity.

There is no muslim rule in Srilanka, and to tell you Arab traders came to trade spices with that they brought Islam. Since there is no chance of forced conversions majority remained as buddhists, unlike other regions of India.

The moral of the story is muslim always had control over Sri Lanka until the Dutch arrived.

Preserved for progeny, as proof of evolution.

However I agree fully with you that the muslim conquests happened purely for power, money and women.

Here i thought you were one of the civil enough Indians, my bad.And the way you generalize me as someone who works in restaurant shows your level of decency and respect when talking to people.How about you work on those bits for now and then come to show your "Superiority" to me? :)

You thought wrong.

I started in a sentimental soup, defending Bangladesh and Bangladeshi alike against any and every unreasonable attack. I've been on the forum for some years now. After defending this sorry lot on one hand, and being constantly insulted and reviled, systematically, methodically pulled down on the other hand, I've had enough. As long as there are creatures like your four donkey-mounted knights of the foul tongue, there is no point in reaching out to you at all, none. Forget about support; even quiet non-interference does not have any effect. You and your compatriots are to be found on every thread, where there is either a mention of India, or an Indian poster involved, attacking relentlessly all the time. Check for yourself. It could be any topic; if an Indian gets involved, the vulture pack descends.

There is nothing to be done being decent and courteous to a PDF Bangladeshi. You would not recognize decency and courtesy if these two qualities assumed life and bit your backside (unlikely, even beasts have their discrimination, I am just using a metaphor). And you would reciprocate the same hateful way that Bangladeshis always do - a melange of envy, of hatred of our country, our diverse religions, our social systems, our politicians and our politics, our armed forces, our policy towards the external world, and of blatant appalling racism, where every Bangladeshi is a direct descendant of some proud Persian or Turkish nobleman unfortunately dislodged from his rich cultural and national heritage and abandoned on alien soil. If we were to take away the claimed number of the superior white-skinned ubermensch from the steppes, there would probably nobody left in Bangladesh except the Namasudras.

You were angry that I sneered at your hotel and restaurant background, merely for the sake of putting you down. Do you have any idea about how Indians are treated, even those who still in a futile and half-baked manner hold their hands out in friendship? Would you like to read some of those brutish posts and comments, especially by the Bihari Muslim lot, at least one of whom is firing from beyond the national frontiers? Would you like to imagine our feelings with every overture is rebuffed, and even when we sit about not interfering, we see a mob frothing at the mouth and screaming against every think that our country stands for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom