What's new

India registered Bd Jamdani, nakshi kantha, fazli mango as its own product

Status
Not open for further replies.
You thought wrong.

I started in a sentimental soup, defending Bangladesh and Bangladeshi alike against any and every unreasonable attack. I've been on the forum for some years now. After defending this sorry lot on one hand, and being constantly insulted and reviled, systematically, methodically pulled down on the other hand, I've had enough. As long as there are creatures like your four donkey-mounted knights of the foul tongue, there is no point in reaching out to you at all, none. Forget about support; even quiet non-interference does not have any effect. You and your compatriots are to be found on every thread, where there is either a mention of India, or an Indian poster involved, attacking relentlessly all the time. Check for yourself. It could be any topic; if an Indian gets involved, the vulture pack descends.

There is nothing to be done being decent and courteous to a PDF Bangladeshi. You would not recognize decency and courtesy if these two qualities assumed life and bit your backside (unlikely, even beasts have their discrimination, I am just using a metaphor). And you would reciprocate the same hateful way that Bangladeshis always do - a melange of envy, of hatred of our country, our diverse religions, our social systems, our politicians and our politics, our armed forces, our policy towards the external world, and of blatant appalling racism, where every Bangladeshi is a direct descendant of some proud Persian or Turkish nobleman unfortunately dislodged from his rich cultural and national heritage and abandoned on alien soil. If we were to take away the claimed number of the superior white-skinned ubermensch from the steppes, there would probably nobody left in Bangladesh except the Namasudras.

You were angry that I sneered at your hotel and restaurant background, merely for the sake of putting you down. Do you have any idea about how Indians are treated, even those who still in a futile and half-baked manner hold their hands out in friendship? Would you like to read some of those brutish posts and comments, especially by the Bihari Muslim lot, at least one of whom is firing from beyond the national frontiers? Would you like to imagine our feelings with every overture is rebuffed, and even when we sit about not interfering, we see a mob frothing at the mouth and screaming against every think that our country stands for.

Yes i thought wrong.Now you just seem like a butt-hurt Indian, trying too hard to bash every Bangladeshi he sees in this forum based on his immaculate knowledge of stereotypes.Anyway, i am new to this forum so i don't really know how it works here, but one thing i noticed is, every time i post something, some Indian comes and starts bashing me about stuffs which hold little or no connection to the thread.However i can do nothing about the hatred you hold for me. Anyway this thread got way too off-topic, so i will take my leave until i see some mature discussion going on :offtopic:

Yes i thought wrong.Now you just seem like a butt-hurt Indian, trying too hard to bash every Bangladeshi he sees in this forum based on his immaculate knowledge of stereotypes.Anyway, i am new to this forum so i don't really know how it works here, but one thing i noticed is, every time i post something, some Indian comes and starts bashing me about stuffs which hold little or no connection to the thread.However i can do nothing about the hatred you hold for me. Anyway this thread got way too off-topic, so i will take my leave until i see some mature discussion going on :offtopic:

welcome to pdf:lol:

Yes i thought wrong.Now you just seem like a butt-hurt Indian, trying too hard to bash every Bangladeshi he sees in this forum based on his immaculate knowledge of stereotypes.Anyway, i am new to this forum so i don't really know how it works here, but one thing i noticed is, every time i post something, some Indian comes and starts bashing me about stuffs which little or no connection to the thread.However i can do nothing about the hatred you hold for me. Anyway this thread got way too off-topic, so i will take my leave until i see some mature discussion going on :offtopic:

Mature discussions? With you lot sniffing around Indian ***** all the time?

OK, it sounds like you are new to this forum, so you don't really know how it works here. It works on vulgar prejudice. Just ask your compatriots. Prejudice, as in stereotype. You need to practise a bit, but you'll get plenty of mentors.

You can do lots about the hatred that we hold for you. You can behave like a human being, to start with. You can suspend your prejudices and find out what the other side thinks; stop spouting your urban legends at us, thinking that those equate to history. Stop acting supercilious and judgmental, when you are such deadbeats that nobody in the world, except our country, pays any heed to you. Read a bit and don't stick half-baked history, sociology, genetics, economics - the whole lot - at us.

And when you stop being coarse and foul-tongued, you just might get a break.

On topic:

I dont really care what miser India want to do with Jamdani and Fazli patent. BD eats all the Fazli it produces and India will be begging for Jamdani to BD in the foreseeable future. And the Nakshi Katha which is the tradition of Mymensigh and Netrakona Bhati region. I am not sure whether Indians have time to stitch a katha for 6 mos. :no:

Please check the facts about geographical indications.

Geographical indicators are not exclusive between countries. There is no single database where all geographical indications are listed. Each country maintains its own list of GIs much like patents. If BD is so worried about India stealing the light, there are many ways to get exclusive recognition for its products. For example BD can register its version of Jamdani as Dhaka Jamdani just like India's version is named 'Uppada Jamdani Sarees' with no scope for confusion. Even if the intelligent naming is beyond BD bureaucrats' intellect and BD registers its Jamdani as just Jamdani, a buyer abroad can see 'Made in BD' tag and will prefer that over the Indian version. India is not supposed to go around the world asking 'who else is making Jamdani?'. As the author himself admits, Jamdani's speciality is its symmetric design or whatever. Then why not let the AP guys call their weaving as Jamdani? Btw look at this: The author says BD and Iraq began making Jamdani at roughly the same time and so BD deserves a marker, but West Bengal was virtually the same place as BD does not deserve the markers that BD has exclusive rights to. Surely Fazli trees, even back in ancient days, knew that they should not grow beyond the arbitrary line that would today divide BD and India.

Hilsa is not exclusive to BD as the author mentions. The same fish is found in almost all states on India's east coast, albeit with different names. And if we are talking about the name 'Hilsa', well then West Bengal has as much right to it as BD does(guess where BD's rivers come from?!).

This is not a case of stealing at all. The problem is with BD's lazness and the ever increasing cheer leaders of India-bashing in BD. These BDeshis should get a life or something real and exclusive which India cannot 'steal'.

And the loser OP should change the name of the thread.

You thought wrong.

I started in a sentimental soup, defending Bangladesh and Bangladeshi alike against any and every unreasonable attack. I've been on the forum for some years now. After defending this sorry lot on one hand, and being constantly insulted and reviled, systematically, methodically pulled down on the other hand, I've had enough. As long as there are creatures like your four donkey-mounted knights of the foul tongue, there is no point in reaching out to you at all, none. Forget about support; even quiet non-interference does not have any effect. You and your compatriots are to be found on every thread, where there is either a mention of India, or an Indian poster involved, attacking relentlessly all the time. Check for yourself. It could be any topic; if an Indian gets involved, the vulture pack descends.

There is nothing to be done being decent and courteous to a PDF Bangladeshi. You would not recognize decency and courtesy if these two qualities assumed life and bit your backside (unlikely, even beasts have their discrimination, I am just using a metaphor). And you would reciprocate the same hateful way that Bangladeshis always do - a melange of envy, of hatred of our country, our diverse religions, our social systems, our politicians and our politics, our armed forces, our policy towards the external world, and of blatant appalling racism, where every Bangladeshi is a direct descendant of some proud Persian or Turkish nobleman unfortunately dislodged from his rich cultural and national heritage and abandoned on alien soil. If we were to take away the claimed number of the superior white-skinned ubermensch from the steppes, there would probably nobody left in Bangladesh except the Namasudras.

You were angry that I sneered at your hotel and restaurant background, merely for the sake of putting you down. Do you have any idea about how Indians are treated, even those who still in a futile and half-baked manner hold their hands out in friendship? Would you like to read some of those brutish posts and comments, especially by the Bihari Muslim lot, at least one of whom is firing from beyond the national frontiers? Would you like to imagine our feelings with every overture is rebuffed, and even when we sit about not interfering, we see a mob frothing at the mouth and screaming against every think that our country stands for.

would call your post meaningful if that chap would have got even a slight breeze of atleast half of the words you used there..

btw, for the last many pages i don't see any BD even remotely interested in getting their jamdanis and fazli back.. GOOD.

We should keep them busy in such cheap piss fights. Thats what they like and thats what they will get..

Trolls do not have nationality :P So ignore when you see one of them. Read the posts that make sense and may be spar with those sensible guys/gals.

You cry that an Indian stereotypes you and then stereotype Indians themselves just looking at him/her. Sigh.

Mature discussions? With you lot sniffing around Indian ***** all the time?

OK, it sounds like you are new to this forum, so you don't really know how it works here. It works on vulgar prejudice. Just ask your compatriots. Prejudice, as in stereotype. You need to practise a bit, but you'll get plenty of mentors.

You can do lots about the hatred that we hold for you. You can behave like a human being, to start with. You can suspend your prejudices and find out what the other side thinks; stop spouting your urban legends at us, thinking that those equate to history. Stop acting supercilious and judgmental, when you are such deadbeats that nobody in the world, except our country, pays any heed to you. Read a bit and don't stick half-baked history, sociology, genetics, economics - the whole lot - at us.

And when you stop being coarse and foul-tongued, you just might get a break.

1. I'm minding my own business and hanging out in the Bangladeshi forum, posting in a topic that relates to us.If you don't like it here, feel free to leave.
2.Yes i am new, and i have no intention whatsoever on joining a WAR! of little kids, who think they are so smart by bashing each other.
3.I think you are mistaking me as you opposition, but i know what you should do.Probably chill a bit.Oh and i have nothing against Indians.Who knows how you came to such senseless conclusion.
4.I don't feel like being judged on the standard set by an person who generalizes every Bangladeshi to be same.If you cannot respect someone, don't expect it.I am sorry about how some people offended you and your fellow mates, but i have no connection to them.
5.I am neither foul-tongued nor am i being offensive so once again, stop looking like a butt-hurt teen girl going through her menstruation and chill a bit ;)

1. I'm minding my own business and hanging out in the Bangladeshi forum, posting in a topic that relates to us.If you don't like it here, feel free to leave.
2.Yes i am new, and i have no intention whatsoever on joining a WAR! of little kids, who think they are so smart by bashing each other.
3.I think you are mistaking me as you opposition, but i know what you should do.Probably chill a bit.Oh and i have nothing against Indians.Who knows how you came to such senseless conclusion.
4.I don't feel like being judged on the standard set by an person who generalizes every Bangladeshi to be same.If you cannot respect someone, don't expect it.I am sorry about how some people offended you and your fellow mates, but i have no connection to them.
5.I am neither foul-tongued nor am i being offensive so once again, stop looking like a butt-hurt teen girl going through her menstruation and chill a bit ;)

I know you are new here, but let me assure you as a long time lurker and member that before coming to this forum most Indians had a positive or neutral view towards Bangladeshis. I myself was one who thought positively about Bangladesh before joining the forum. I always thought of Bangladeshis as moderate Muslim-majority country that believs in things like development, womens rights, equality for all religions, etc.

We Indians really had no reason to hate you, and at the worst case before joining this forum we were neutral towards you. The hatred was something that was started by Bangladeshi Jamaatis here (and met with an equal reply by Indians), these people I guess who hold India responsible for separating them from their Ummah Pakistani brothers, or at least something according to that thought line.

The amount of pure unadulterated hatred we get from your Jamaati Bangladeshi crowd here, I must say your countrymen are my least favourite crowd here, and I am pretty hard to piss off :lol:

I have heard all kinds of wierd conspiracies and disgusting attitudes from Bngladeshis, from people suggesting that they should still be a part of Pakistan since the only reason India helped Bangladeshis in 1971 was because Bangladeshi Hindu women were being raped because the saintly Pakistani Army could never touch a fellow Muslim the wrong way(even if its true, implies that raping Bangladeshi Hindu women is perfectly OK), to threads like this which are started to discuss mangoes in trade and end up talking about Muslim rule in India.

So generally whenever a Bangladeshi posts in PDF, I guess most Indians just put their defensive guard on and start retaliating the way they are used to against most of the rubbish posted here. Perhaps if you guys get a few more logical and rational posters or chage your general attitude, perhaps things might change...

I know you are new here, but let me assure you as a long time lurker and member that before coming to this forum most Indians had a positive or neutral view towards Bangladeshis. I myself was one who thought positively about Bangladesh before joining the forum. I always thought of Bangladeshis as moderate Muslim-majority country that believs in things like development, womens rights, equality for all religions, etc.

We Indians really had no reason to hate you, and at the worst case before joining this forum we were neutral towards you. The hatred was something that was started by Bangladeshi Jamaatis here (and met with an equal reply by Indians), these people I guess who hold India responsible for separating them from their Ummah Pakistani brothers, or at least something according to that thought line.

The amount of pure unadulterated hatred we get from your Jamaati Bangladeshi crowd here, I must say your countrymen are my least favourite crowd here, and I am pretty hard to piss off :lol:

I have heard all kinds of wierd conspiracies and disgusting attitudes from Bngladeshis, from people suggesting that they should still be a part of Pakistan since the only reason India helped Bangladeshis in 1971 was because Bangladeshi Hindu women were being raped because the saintly Pakistani Army could never touch a fellow Muslim the wrong way(even if its true, implies that raping Bangladeshi Hindu women is perfectly OK), to threads like this which are started to discuss mangoes in trade and end up talking about Muslim rule in India.

So generally whenever a Bangladeshi posts in PDF, I guess most Indians just put their defensive guard on and start retaliating the way they are used to against most of the rubbish posted here. Perhaps if you guys get a few more logical and rational posters or chage your general attitude, perhaps things might change...

man doesn't this forum have any moderator? :undecided:

Again, no such thing.

I am not going to go into all intricacies here but one thing i will tell you, the moment you see a guy whose trousers are much above his ankles ( like some capri or something ) there are two pissibilities..

1. That guy is piss poor and had probably borrowed it

2. He is a muslim..

M serious and not trolling..

Are you born in Bangladesh or not? :lol:
nah born in Kuwait :P

I am not going to go into all intricacies here but one thing i will tell you, the moment you see a guy whose trousers are much above his ankles ( like some capri or something ) there are two pissibilities..

1. That guy is piss poor and had probably borrowed it

2. He is a muslim..

M serious and not trolling..
your point being?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom