What's new

India registered Bd Jamdani, nakshi kantha, fazli mango as its own product

Status
Not open for further replies.
nope buddy... look carefully. the empire stretch only till the west of padma river.. Rest of area was tribals only,

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

i suggest you do a google search . only chitagong wa not conquered, lal bagh fort at dhaka was built by auranghazeb . ( the fort was half finished )

again stop shaming your countries education system. nehru, indira, mahtma, rajiv are rolling in their graves

cowards who sold themselves then sold their homeland to the british should not talk about such things :devil:

Like you didnt? Last time I checked you were also under British control. But I digress, all I am saying is that when Bangladeshis/Pakistanis talk here about how you ruled India, I take it as seriously as if Indian Christians would claim that they ruled all of India/Pakistan/Bangladesh for 200 years... The only difference is Christians in South Asia are not delusional...

Like you didnt? Last time I checked you were also under British control. But I digress, all I am saying is that when Bangladeshis/Pakistanis talk here about how you ruled India, I take it as seriously as if Indian Christians would claim that they ruled all of India/Pakistan/Bangladesh for 200 years... The only difference is Christians in South Asia are not delusional...

No christian and muslim issue is different. None of the christian of India were the ruler and those who ruled their off springs no longer live in south asia. So christians in India can not claim the same the way muslims can do as many of our ancestors directly or indirectly ruled India and all the hindu raja and ranis used to dance on the command of the muslim kings and used to serve them.

except christians never ruled subcontinent. thats why they will never say it. :woot:

unless offcourse i am missing a page or 2 of history here:azn:

and as for us being sell offs , it was only mirzafar from our side. if u read along history you shall find many muslims who stood up to british rule. sepoy mutiny was by muslims as well ( started ) titumir , nazrul islam. are one of the many muslims that fought british rule .

Not a page or 2, but about 200 years of History I would say.

i have no knowledge of this . but despite that musims and christian issue is different. we rule for 1000+ years and many dynasties, the i dont think the christian rivalled any of this and i am sure they never went to conflict with hindus or muslims during their time as rulers as hindus and muslims are beating the hell out of each other then and now and in the future probly will ( but i hope future brings peace)

There are nothing called agnostic muslim. If you are a pagan or anything as such say it. By the way let me know to which country flag I should change???

Mate most of the BD muslims we see here follow jammati fundamentals, He is refering himself a moderate muslim.

Not a page or 2, but about 200 years of History I would say.

Well as I said earlier regarding christians of India and the so called 200 year rule. On top of that I would like to add that most of Christians were low caste hindu convert and used to work as servant to the British. There were hardly any noble converts. They had no connection to military rule. It will be funny to claim that they were the rulers.

No christian and muslim issue is different. None of the christian of India were the ruler and those who ruled their off springs no longer live in south asia. So christians in India can not claim the same the way muslims can do as many of our ancestors directly or indirectly ruled India and all the hindu raja and ranis used to dance on the command of the muslim kings and used to serve them.

Whatever delusions helps you sleep better at night man. We all know what the status of Bangladeshis in real life is. Lets just say there is a reason why a majority of your very own countrymen call your Govt RAWAMY or whatever it is you guys do in your insignificant lives.

One question though, assuming your narration (which is utterly wrong to begin with). But if you guys did rule us, then why do you guys (especially PDF Jamaatis) get so worked up when India controls BD Govt or Kashmir? Why the double standards :P

Mate most of the BD muslims we see here follow jammati fundamentals, He is refering himself a moderate muslim.

He refereed himself as Agnostic muslim which has nothing to do with being a moderate muslim and there are nothing called agnostic muslim to begin with as these are 2 completely different thing.

Well as I said earlier regarding christians of India and the so called 200 year rule. On top of that I would like to add that most of Christians were low caste hindu convert and used to work as servant to the British. There were hardly any noble converts. They had no connection to military rule. It will be funny to claim that they were the rulers.

Likewise for Muslims, especially Bangladeshis...

cowards who sold themselves then sold their homeland to the british should not talk about such things :devil:

britishers got a toe hold of the sub continent when that worthless scum called Siraj-ud-daulah made a peace pact with them.. what a looser..

where were the mullahs at that time who could have trained kids to blow them up ?

Likewise for Muslims, especially Bangladeshis...

Yes no doubt there were some as dalit left hinduism like droves hearing the message of Islam but a significant number were outsider too from arab, persian and turk etc. which is estimated as high as 20-30% of the then population and noble hindus were also converted in masses too for example Raja Ganesh. After 1757 there were inter mix up in big scale thats why there are not such thing called exclusive dalit clan left. Even if there are some in Islam it is not a matter. But for Christians mostly full of lower caste hinds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom