What's new

India registered Bd Jamdani, nakshi kantha, fazli mango as its own product

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you worship Arabs God, Learn Arabs Language, Claim Arabic Civilization and Wear Arab's Dresses?

Without Arabs, Bangladeshis have no Existence. :lol:

Universal god which is for all people and all time. On top of it we also learn English language and many other language if required. But dnt wanna waste time on a dalit like yours.

Seems like you are hell bent on getting a permanent ban of this id as well like your other id mainly Bombay Dude one.

This time Webmaster may give an ip ban.

Don't you worship Arabs God, Learn Arabs Language, Claim Arabic Civilization and Wear Arab's Dresses?

Without Arabs, Bangladeshis have no Existence. :lol:
you want to go into religion now?thats my point of limit, sorry i don't argue about religions since it gets ugly.not civil enough for me. :no:
anyway we got loads of tradition, research before spouting crap.if you think you are angering me with your ignorant thoughts then good for you :lol:

you want to go into religion now?thats my point of limit, sorry i don't argue about religions since it gets ugly.not civil enough for me. :no:
anyway we got loads of tradition, research before spouting crap.if you think you are angering me with your ignorant thoughts then good for you :lol:

He is a dalit of Bihar whose family out of shame of being dalit have taken a higher caste name Sharma. He time to time take different id as his most other id got permanent ban. This one is also about to get a ban.

I am starting to think,are the Bangladeshis here really concerned about the GI of Jamdani saree and fazli mango going out of their hand or more concerned about something going in the hands of the Hindu Indians.These people seem to be more interested in religious fanaticism and at being anti-Indian than anything else.Well,no wonder that they lost the GI....

I am starting to think,are the Bangladeshis here really concerned about the GI of Jamdani saree and fazli mango going out of their hand or more concerned about something going in the hands of the Hindu Indians.These people seem to be more interested in religious fanaticism and at being anti-Indian than anything else.Well,no wonder that they lost the GI....

who knows how you came to that point but keep going, one day you might learn the cause of our human existence :disagree:

Universal god which is for all people and all time. On top of it we also learn English language and many other language if required. But dnt wanna waste time on a dalit like yours.

Seems like you are hell bent on getting a permanent ban of this id as well like your other id mainly Bombay Dude one.

This time Webmaster may give an ip ban.

No cares about them in Non-Muslims.

CaPtAiN_pLaNeT can't face Facts and only Troll calling others Fake. :lol:

Whose Fake ID are you?

are you really trying to justify your action of stealing?really now?thats like me saying ''pakistan captured us once but we got our land back so lets go and capture maldives"
anyway, if you are that needy, feel free to keep what you have taken.we got a big heart :smokin:

are u in kindergarten ... seriously ??

Believe me Bangladeshis here itself will Disown you and call you Munafiq.

Many Bangladeshis told me here that they want Arabic as one of the National Language of Bangladesh.

a bit personal don't you think?how about sticking to the point and not make any useless spam?looks like this forum is full of it from you people anyway

anyone higher than KG standard would be able to decipher that I was not justfying any stealing by India.. anyways you revealed your thinking capability at least !!!

Go watch animes now :lol:

Believe me Bangladeshis here itself will Disown you and call you Munafiq.

Many Bangladeshis told me here that they want Arabic as one of the National Language of Bangladesh.

why so?what did i do exactly?i stopped a pointless spitting of dirty words on each other's holy belief.don't care if someone calls me Munafiq, its his own opinion ;)

Few days ago I read another news where it reports they claimed the ownership of a variety of rice (kasalath)- calling it a wild Indian variety- grown exclusively in Sylhet region. The speciality of that species is it grows in phosphate deficient soil thanks to a unique genome responsible for synthesizing phosphates in the plant. Scientists claim that identification of that genome may increase the world rice yield by approximately 25%.

Don't know if such fraudulent practice is deliberate or simply out of ignorance.

Whatever, we can't blame india or any country for their patent rights..BD is also a part of the world with all rights for claiming patents on its indigenous belongings. No one tied our fat heads policy makers...why don't they forward with their own rights? It's completely illogical blaming others for the failure of our govt.

Go ask your fellow Indian mate 1st before asking me who brought this issue. But what is a fact is that we muslims ruled whole sub continent. Hindus were opportunist and changed side time to time and served different masters and were cowards in nature which was displayed in the battle field for centuries.

You did not rule ****,and today you are crying,thats your aukaat.

if there was a register for dumb people, i will put you in after reading this stupid line. Indic is a region not a country

You are central asian,you dont belong to indic.

:rofl: Good lord, how dumb can a person be?learn the difference between race and religion.

stand in front a mirror and take a look at your ****? you dont see foreskin?

epic fail.

I am an agnostic muslim. Please take your religious tripe elsewhere.

Also, I have vociferously defended muslim rights in Indian defence section.

On a second thought, why don't you change your flag ;)

Exactly dude,if we Indian muslims dont support their claims,or counter their arguments we are false flaggers and we aint real muslims, typical brain washed peoples.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom