What's new

India refuses to issue visa to Pakistan snooker players

Indian officials says that New Delhi does not have the relevant Minister due to election season.

I think they should allow players.

Relevant minister? Sports minster did you mean?

Yes after arresting our drivers,burning Pakistani flags n protesting infront of friendship buses coming from Pak.... Or what abt burning Pakistanis in samjhta express?
Happened this year?

Apples and oranges. Yeah, people dislike Pakistan - given after decades of violence. The thread is about authorities. If Indian authority deny visa on any ground they have small heart, but if Pakistan does so, they have reasons?
As Iv mentioned before.
The average Pakistani completely believes that his qaum is large hearted and is different from India who are small hearted.

Any action taken by Pakistan can be justified , while the same action taken by India becomes a sign of 'small heart' for these Pakistani's. They dont get the word- hypocrisy.

.....good move by Indian govt.,,,,,,,they could be ISI agents you know ....:sarcastic:

Last edited:
Maybe the organisation who organises the U21 championships should pay better attention to the venues and the ongoing politics of the region.

Yes. Let's ban a few more countries. Are you in the military? You should stay there, and stop interfering in affairs that don't concern military. 99% of the mess we face today is because of people from your line of work. From dismemberment of Pakistan to the import of Wahabism. Kindly excel at your job, which means just do your duty of protecting the border. Leave the rest of the decisions to us. No matter how bad the politicians maybe, nothing, I mean nothing comes close to the interference by the armed forces.

I have immense respect for the Armed forces, however, it's not your place to show the civilians what to do, or even suggest such a thing. It's called Democracy, which translates to, if we as nation want to commit mass suicide, then that is our right.

Now go and submit your blue passport back to foreign office.

P.S. If you are retired for the past 2.5 years, then you are free to say whatever you wish! :D

I don't understand why the sports board allows our players to even go to there.
Our passport needs to be modified abit.

Last edited:
As Iv mentioned before.
The average Pakistani completely believes that his qaum is large hearted and is different from India who are small hearted.

Any action taken by Pakistan can be justified , while the same action taken by India becomes a sign of 'small heart' for these Pakistani's. They dont get the word- hypocrisy.
As Iv mentioned before.

Come back n cry abt it when Pakistanis stop the friendship bus.. Protes infront of it, try to harm the passengers,burn dozens (over hundred) alive in trains n vandalise art exhibitions n attack indian sportsmen n artists n so on.

Yes. Let's ban a few more countries. Are you in the military? You should stay there, and stop interfering in affairs that don't concern military. 99% of the mess we face today is because of people from your line of work. From dismemberment of Pakistan to the import of Wahabism. Kindly excel at your job, which means just do your duty of protecting the border. Leave the rest of the decisions to us. No matter how bad the politicians maybe, nothing, I mean nothing comes close to the interference by the armed forces.

I have immense respect for the Armed forces, however, it's not your place to show the civilians what to do, or even suggest such a thing. It's called Democracy, which translates to, if we as nation want to commit mass suicide, then that is our right.

Now go and submit your blue passport back to foreign office.

P.S. If you are retired for the past 2.5 years, then you are free to say whatever you wish! :D

Thumbs down. :tdown:

These military guys are Pakistanis too. And probably the few that pay taxes. They should have their right to have a say.

It wasn't us saving Pakistanis from floods, but PA.

Have some shame.

This is what you have stated already - I was asking about the relevant ministry and how ministry is involved in this particular case.

It doesn't make sense for me too. Unless they have separate rules for Pakistani visa applicants.

I know one guy in USA, who is an American citizen and holds Pakistan's PP too. He did apply for Visa in jan 2014, it took 8 weeks to get his visa. Reason they told was, it has to go to India and ministry has to give nod after verification.

Karachi- Indian government today has refused to issue visa to Pakistan snooker team to play under-21 championship.

Four players of Pakistan have to participate in the Asian under-21 Snooker Championship which will starts from April 4 in Mohali, India. “Pakistan Snooker team would not participate in the tournament due to non-issuance of visa,” Pakistan Billiards and Snooker Association (PBSA) said. He said that India has denied to issue the visa without telling the reason.

India refuses to issue visa to Pakistan snooker players

Just SHOOT SCARED 'Player, is most likely to beat the Openly Defecating & Incredibly Smelly and Head Shaking India'!

:pakistan:

two different things.......This is abt Snooker and our 4 players to participate in an international event.

@ Topic.

I think we should write a letter to the Asian Governing body and ask then to either shift the hosting country or make sure that in future to whom ever they give rights to host a international tournament must be able to host the participating members as well.

No one burn flags and buses of Pakistan in Kashmir Ok
On that buses 14 were Pakistanis
Burning Flags of India is popular in Pakistan
LOL tell that when have we burned yr flag. I dont recall any moment in recent times.

Back
Top Bottom