What's new

India refuses to issue visa to Pakistan snooker players

two different things.......This is abt Snooker and our 4 players to participate in an international event.
And that was about relatives trying to meet across border. Offcourse, Pakistani hearts remains big despite.

@ Topic.

I think we should write a letter to the Asian Governing body and ask then to either shift the hosting country or make sure that in future to whom ever they give rights to host a international tournament must be able to host the participating members as well.
Unfortunately rules are different for Pakistan, regarding visa. They require higher level clearing, which is not possible in current scenario. An unparalleled situation, as no one would have predicted the elections and games would coincide. High level of incompetence shown by Indian authorities, must have made exception. The corresponding authorities should have applied sooner, gross mismanagement at various levels.

But is it because Indians have smaller heart as some would argue?

Just SHOOT SCARED 'Player, is most likely to beat the Openly Defecating & Incredibly Smelly and Head Shaking India'!

:pakistan:

Nah, afraid he might blast himself along with several innocent Indians.

Scared of our players, clearly Pakistanis will beat their shit players.

And that was about relatives trying to meet across border. Offcourse, Pakistani hearts remains big despite.

Like i said thats not an international even but was a buss thing b/w two individual countries where the both parties r responsible. But in international even where Entire Asia comes and we r representing our Country there has no justification in relating it with bus thing.

im not the one who said small heart thing, but im saying this principally.

Emmie said: ↑
This is what you have stated already - I was asking about the relevant ministry and how ministry is involved in this particular case.
It doesn't make sense for me too. Unless they have separate rules for Pakistani visa applicants.
I know one guy in USA, who is an American citizen and holds Pakistan's PP too. He did apply for Visa in jan 2014, it took 8 weeks to get his visa. Reason they told was, it has to go to India and ministry has to give nod after verification.

True Indeed! But what's your point?!

The reason for Visa denial was given. See my quote

Unfortunately rules are different for Pakistan, regarding visa. They require higher level clearing, which is not possible in current scenario. An unparalleled situation, as no one would have predicted the elections and games would coincide. High level of incompetence shown by Indian authorities, must have made exception. The corresponding authorities should have applied sooner, gross mismanagement at various levels.

But is it because Indians have smaller heart as some would argue?

Nah, afraid he might blast himself along with several innocent Indians.

Well, how about the player might get 'stricken with Norovirus, Raped or multitude of CRAP that floats in your 'Incredibly FILTHY India'?! I know, Bro you Immune to it!!!!!

The reason for Visa denial was given. See my quote

Well, I wasn't referring to your quote, whatever that maybe. But asking, in regards to your statement made to me!
Hope you understand?! LOL!

Well, how about the player might get 'stricken with Norovirus, Raped or multitude of CRAP that floats in your 'Incredibly FILTHY India'?! I know, Bro you Immune to it!!!!!

Nah, India was just afraid they might blow themselves up or kill a lot of innocents, like they do with your brethren in your country.

indians have indeed small hearts , it is visible in the every aspect of their life , when they eat also they eat in small metal pans and they give the same small amount to their guests also

Nah, India was just afraid they might blow themselves up or kill a lot of innocents, like they do with your brethren in your country.

Oh I see....So 'EXACTLY' like your Brethren, contracting or worse yet, contracting water borne diseases, getting raped, abject poverty, in comparison, to whole of the Continent of Africa!
Way to go Bro!!!!

indians have indeed small hearts , it is visible in the every aspect of their life , when they eat also they eat in small metal pans and they give the same small amount to their guests also
Stop going to Indians' houses for food all the time.

Oh I see....So 'EXACTLY' like your Brethren, contracting or worse yet, contracting water borne diseases, getting raped, abject poverty, in comparison, to whole of the Continent of Africa!
Way to go Bro!!!!

Nah, just like your brethren, blowing themselves up at every street corner!

Back
Top Bottom