What's new

India refuses to issue visa to Pakistan snooker players

Stop going to Indians' houses for food all the time.

I've never been to an indian's house for food , what I've said is based on observation of how indian food is presented in indian media , the portions are usually small, in small metal pans arranged on a bigger circular metal tray

Oh Really! Can you provide me the 'Exact' facts Smelly, Head shaker S. Indian?!

Fact? That India has strict visa laws for Pakistanis cause its afraid they might blow themselves up, just like they do everyday in Pakistan?

I've never been to an indian's house for food , what I've said is based on observation of how indian food is presented in indian media , the portions are usually small, in small metal pans arranged on a bigger circular metal tray
In other words, you never saw how Indians eat or treat their guests, but simply made up your mind based on what you see on TV. And felt qualified to pass judgement on a sixth of humanity as being "small hearted".

Here's a hint - a time honoured principle across India is captured by the sanskrit aphorism "Athithi devo Bhava" - a guest is to be treated as god.

Should I make comments about pashtuns based on pashto movies? Or the behaviour of Lahoris based on mujra CDs?

Well, how about the player might get 'stricken with Norovirus, Raped or multitude of CRAP that floats in your 'Incredibly FILTHY India'?! I know, Bro you Immune to it!!!!!

:pakistan:

Well, I wasn't referring to your quote, whatever that maybe. But asking, in regards to your statement made to me!
Hope you understand?! LOL!

Point is simple. You may cry as much as you can, it won't make any sense. Pakistan is not an ally or friendly nation to India, so how can you expect a reason for a visa denial? As long as there is no bilateral relation ship and cross boarder terrorism continues, they are just enemies. Go and fight with your Govt 1st, why they are not giving MFN status to India.

Fact? That India has strict visa laws for Pakistanis cause its afraid they might blow themselves up, just like they do everyday in Pakistan?

Is that your reasoning?! Well, in that case India is 'Rape, waterborne, abject poverty inflicted, amongst several others!
So what's your point, Headshaker?!
Now give me a convincing argument, otherwise keep on 'Headshakin'!

Point is simple. You may cry as much as you can, it won't make any sense. Pakistan is not an ally or friendly nation to India, so how can you expect a reason for a visa denial? As long as there is no bilateral relation ship and cross boarder terrorism continues, they are just enemies. Go and fight with your Govt 1st, why they are not giving MFN status to India.
Could it be you don't deserve a MFN status?! That thought ever cross your mind?!

Furthermore, why not earn it, rather than beg for it!!!!

Is that your reasoning?! Well, in that case India is 'Rape, waterborne, abject poverty inflicted, amongst several others!

Distant grapes are always so sour. Keep crying.

Despite those problems, Pakistanis keep applying for visa, it is in India's right to be wary that they might come and blow innocent Indians up, like they do everyday in Pakistan.

Distant grapes are always so sour. Keep crying.

Okie Dokie! Crapper!

Despite those problems, Pakistanis keep applying for visa, it is in India's right to be wary that they might come and blow innocent Indians up, like they do everyday in Pakistan.

Smelly Headshaker you still haven't answered to what I originally asked! Smell bothering ya or is it the Headshakin' or 'BOTH?!

LOL. Enemy is expecting to get friendly treatment. Go and play in your friendly countries, where you will get better treatment. India is not right for you.

Why is 'Incredibly Filthy' India Scared, it might loose?!

When I joined the forum, I use to think Pakistani's are all bad and Indians do no wrong. That has changed big way for me. Indians have big ego and to some extent small hearted. We go to over the top in nationalism. I do not support this.

Example:- These a..eholes behaved like illiterate. Look what they did with US. Stopped the person holding stop sign for kids to cross the road. If I had my way, I would have kicked everyone in their back. Sale kutte jaise behvar baccho ke sath. My kids are treated so well with equality here in US. I will stop here, else gali galooz main ban ho jaounga.

Smelly Headshaker you still haven't answered to what I originally asked! Smell bothering ya or is it the Headshakin' or 'BOTH?!

Nah, just scared, who know from where a Pakistani appears and blow himself up, out of habit!

Example:- These a..eholes behaved like illiterate. Look what they did with US. Stopped the person holding stop sign for kids to cross the road. If I had my way, I would have kicked everyone in their back. Sale kutte jaise behvar baccho ke sath. My kids are treated so well with equality here in US. I will stop here, else gali galooz main ban ho jaounga.

Which incident you are talking about?

Nah, just scared, who know from where a Pakistani appears and blow himself up, out of habit!

Really! Well, you still have not been able to answer my question! Quit the Headshakin', take a long hot shower, try to wash off that 'Stank' off of you! Then with a clear mind answer me! LOL!

Really! Well, you still have not been able to answer my question! Quit the Headshakin', take a long hot shower, try to wash off that 'Stank' off of you! Then with a clear mind answer me! LOL!

Can't clear mind, scared, hopefully some of your brethren would not blow me up..

Can't clear mind, scared, hopefully some of your brethren would not blow me up..
When you do finally make contact with Water use a thing called soap! Trust me will do wonders for you!!LOL!
Then answer me!

Back
Top Bottom