What's new

India refuses to attend Saarc conference in Pakistan

Sahi hi.First cricket teams refused to come to Pakistan,now Indian diplomats and Ministers are refusing to go there.

And you are bragging that you sent Indian HM away.He came to your soil despite knowing your animosity.And you like cowards showed your hatred to a visitor on your home soil.

Bimari ilaj say behtar hai..
bimari ko dour hi rahna chahiyay..

if i spread my both hands on opposite direction and gather all kind of galiyan and gifted to modi will be honor to him but the way indian respect him you be surprise...
sikhs and muslims all over india wants to have good relations with Pakistan i dont know where in world you are living i have seen from us to far east they work together live together rather than other nationalities..
i have indian friends they almost from every part of india... i belive you talking about for those who grew up in front of TV or RSS camp...
you cant take one step further if you indians wont solve kashmir's issue.. and you know either you wont play cricket with Pakistan, involve in SL team attack, beat pakistani actors comedians or singers.. dont send your deligations to Pakistan, you cant do more than what you have done.... we still standing there where you left the issue, you wanna run around in circles keep running...
Kashmir is unsolve issue between Pak and ind..

Did I say otherwise ?
But majority thinks and that is what matters.
Sikhs may be because they have a holyshrine in Lahore .
But Muslims I dont think so ,majority of them not even cares about your nation .

We wont encourage violent method .If they come here we will still welcome them but not more than that .
Tommorrow if GoI cuts all relation with Pakistan that wont even affect our economy

Did I say otherwise ?
But majority thinks and that is what matters.
Sikhs may be because they have a holyshrine in Lahore .
But Muslims I dont think so ,majority of them not even cares about your nation .

We wont encourage violent method .If they come here we will still welcome them but not more than that .
Tommorrow if GoI cuts all relation with Pakistan that wont even affect our economy
Its not effecting our economy either.
Sikhs are not only close to Pakistani just cus of their holy shirines.. if this is the case then we good relations with hindus as well cuz we had their holliest shrines aswell.
Its majorly cuz whos keeping hate in their heart.. ur media is keepimg it alive even we see how india is working in afghan spreading hates and lies against Pak ..tried in iran and russia but i believe money works in afg...
U must have representaion in ur administration from every community india is lacking and RSS is dominant in admin..
Thats why 1947 happen..

Its not effecting our economy either.
Sikhs are not only close to Pakistani just cus of their holy shirines.. if this is the case then we good relations with hindus as well cuz we had their holliest shrines aswell.
Its majorly cuz whos keeping hate in their heart.. ur media is keepimg it alive even we see how india is working in afghan spreading hates and lies against Pak ..tried in iran and russia but i believe money works in afg...
U must have representaion in ur administration from every community india is lacking and RSS is dominant in admin..
Thats why 1947 happen..

Well ,there is nothing serious in your economy to be affected by us .It is still in 4- 5% range .
I know India since I am an Indian ,at any case far better than a Pakistani .
Sikhs represents majority in IA .

Again I dont need your opinion to know our nation .

1153086-Cartoonsabirnazarthaugust-1472318941-208-640x480.JPG

Well ,there is nothing serious in your economy to be affected by us .It is still in 4- 5% range .
I know India since I am an Indian ,at any case far better than a Pakistani .
Sikhs represents majority in IA .

Again I dont need your opinion to know our nation .
U r not making any difference just like a crowd here..
U want em to fight for u thats why sikhs are there hindus are not physically strong so i keeping them on front line.
Where r muslims in ur nation they dont represent ur gov never did.

U r not making any difference just like a crowd here..
U want em to fight for u thats why sikhs are there hindus are not physically strong so i keeping them on front line.
Where r muslims in ur nation they dont represent ur gov never did.

Brilliant post with half or zero knowledge.
You dont know Hindus nor Sikhs or Indian Muslims .

Go and google about our President and persons represents different field.

Brilliant post with half or zero knowledge.
You dont know Hindus nor Sikhs or Indian Muslims .

Go and google about our President and persons represents different field.
We have one chief justice hindu.. does that mean he represent 2 percent of hindus in country he was just brilliant...
33 percent muslims and 70 years only one president who doesnt have no powers u go and fool urself around... ur media bullcrap stratigy wont work here.

India refuses to attend Saarc conference in Pakistan
By Kamran Yousuf
Published: August 23, 2016
Indian Finance Minister Arun Jaitley. PHOTO: NDTV

ISLAMABAD: Indian Finance Minister Arun Jaitley will not travel to Pakistan for this week’s ministerial conference of South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC) countries, officials said on Tuesday.

In a latest sign of simmering tensions between the two neighbours, diplomatic sources confirmed to The Express Tribune that the Indian finance secretary will not represent his country at the SAARC finance ministers meeting in Islamabad on August 25.

Kashmir unrest: SAARC summit shrouded in uncertainty

The decision to not send Jaitley suggests growing tensions between the two countries.

Finance Minister Ishaq Dar was believed to have been ready to receive his Indian counterpart at the airport in an attempt to create a better atmosphere for the SAARC conference.

Earlier this month, Indian Home Minister Rajnath Singh traveled to Islamabad to attend the SAARC interior ministers meeting. However, his visited ended in more hostilities between the two neighbours as they used the SAARC platform to accuse each other over the ongoing violence in Indian controlled Kashmir.

The Indian decision to downgrade its representation at the SAARC finance ministers meeting is seen as a setback and may not augur well for the summit that Pakistan is set to host in November.

Rest in peace SAARC: The tug of war between India and Pakistan

The fate of the key regional summit is shrouded in uncertainty due to a seething diplomatic tiff between Pakistan and India over unabated brutalities of Indian security forces in the disputed Himalayan region of Kashmir.

The Saarc summit is scheduled to take place in Islamabad in November. Though the meeting is more than two months away, Pakistani officials are unsure if it will go ahead as planned in the wake of escalating tensions between Pakistan and India.

India, like other countries, had earlier confirmed its participation, said the official who spoke to The Express Tribune on condition of anonymity because he is not authorised to speak to the media on the record.

Since 2004, this is the first time Pakistan is hosting the Saarc summit. The then Indian prime minister, Atal Behari Vajpayee, had travelled to Islamabad after months of tensions between the two countries. Vajpayee’s meeting with President Gen Pervez Musharraf on the fringes of the summit led to a major breakthrough as the two sides agreed to resume bilateral dialogue to discuss all outstanding issues, including Kashmir.

The problem with SAARC

However, this time the situation appears to be different as relations between the two countries have gone from bad to worse over the past few weeks. The main cause of friction is the ongoing unrest in Indian Kashmir. New Delhi is upset over Islamabad’s ‘aggressive diplomacy’ on Kashmir by highlighting human rights violations being committed by Indian security forces in the disputed valley.

In an attempt to counter Pakistan’s move, Indian Prime Minister Modi in his Independence Day speech accused Islamabad of committing human rights violation in Balochistan.

Kashmir not internal problem of India: Organisation of Islamic Cooperation

Officials said Modi’s rhetoric suggested that he might not travel to Pakistan for the Saarc summit. However, officials said a visit of India’s Finance Minister Arun Jaitely for this week’s Saarc ministerial conference in Islamabad would give a clear indication whether or not Modi would participate in the summit.
Now what....

crying_baby.jpg

This is a response to the quote, others please pardon me and ignore the response given below as i dont truly mean, but i am trying to answer in the language the poster has used.

The slogan of the saar should be Indians and dogs are not invited, this will give a clear message to few others too.

That sounds perfects, it means Saarc will not have Indians and Pakistanis....

India should better Quit SAARC instead of damaging its reputation.. Pakistan should ignore India and keep cooperating with other south asian countries

Back
Top Bottom